It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History channel program on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I was just watching history channel and saw a commercial for a progam that will be airing tonight at 8 P.M. The program is called Beyond Top Secret- Iran. This program is supposed to discuss Irans top secret nuclear weapons program and what the CIA and Israeli intelligence agency is currently doing in Iran. I went to history channels website and confirmed this. The link is bellow.

www.history.com...

I couldn't find any other threads on this. I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by wonderingwanderer]

[edit on 2-11-2007 by wonderingwanderer]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
like we can REALLY verify anything that tells us in this show......
could be the truth could be complete propaganda b.s

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I saw the last 10 minutes of it. Seemed like the same-old history channel making a huge deal out of how Iran is horrible because they're GATHERING STRATEGIC INFORMATION (Oh no! Because obviously, preparing for a potential attack against you MUST be evil!) and funding Hezbollah (as if Hezbollah isn't supported by like everyone over there).

They went so far as to make a huge deal out of Arabs buying ciggarettes in one state and selling them for more, and sending money back to the middle east (Oh my god! Smuggling? As if that wasn't what the United states was built on...We can complain all we want, but it doesn't change the fact that the only reason they're doing this is because of huge flaws in our economic system that actually encourage it).

As we all know so well, just because it's ok for America to run around killing people and developing advanced weaponry for offensive purposes, it's not ok for a relatively neutral country to do so on a defensive basis. Thank god the history channel isn't biased.

Oh, and of course, it still treats the President of Iran as some dictatorship position of doom. I guess it still hasn't solidified in most American heads that the Supreme Leader, not the President, is the only Iranian with the power to declare war and command the armed forces, and that we only hear the president as much as we do because it has more ambassadorish aspects than the Supreme Leader position does.

x.x

[edit on 3-11-2007 by uberfoop]

new topics

join