It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Firstly, please keep this thread clean.

Secondly, I am serious.

My question is this - Is it normal to experience OBE during great love-making?

The relationship I have with my girl is one of true love - truly the best, most loving relationship I've ever known.

We get along extremely well in ALL area's - including the bedroom.

At times, we find ourselves in such a VERY intense orgasmic state that we both find ourselves absolutely disconnected form our bodies.

She describes it as her body trying to leave and she holds on to herself - stopping the disconnection. I have felt myself slam back into my body and find myself surprised to find myself in our home.

I know it may sound silly, but is this something that happens?

Please keep this serious - as serious as possible anyways. I don't want this thread to become a magnet for perversions.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by godservant

Ha, it's high time we talked about sex in ATS. I do think it's quite normal but I'm too lazy to track down references to back me up on that.

Remember that in many religions sex has been considered a transcendent act.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I can't really say much as I have never actually had an OBE, that I can remember. However, I have felt somewhat the same experience you described. I think it would be hard to consider it a traditional OBE since your body is typically paralyzed, etc. From what I've heard and read. But to say that you are paying less attention to the physical realm and more attention to the astral/spiritual realm and the connection between you and your partner in that realm, would be more appropriate.

Call it OBE if you'd like, I would consider it more of "real time" sight, someone along those lines. Paying attention to your spiritual self while making love.

I do it when my fiance and I make love, and even when we are simply sitting watching a movie. Feeling her spirit surround me with love

There's my take on it, whether it is reality or made in my head - I enjoy it and it is real to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't doubt that one can have extreme "euphoric" emotions while having sex with the right partner.

Here is one avenue you might want to look up regarding this subject; There was a guy, T.D. Lingo, who spent 35 years doing brain research at his own lab at 10,000 feet in the Colorado Rockies. He wanted to solve the mystery of why men kill other men. After 15 years of research and having subjects do experiments for him he discovered how to "click the amygdala", (a part of the brain). When the brain was in this state there were heightened senses and emotions. There were some women who described having 200+ orgasisms over a 3 day weekend with their boyfriends. T.D. Lingo handwrote over 10,000 pages of notes during this 35 years of study and this has yet to be fully published. Check this out.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by godservant

First off- thank you for having the guts to post this.
I wanted to, but felt it was taboo.
How do you begin to tell people during the most physically connected act, that you felt like you left your body?
Sounds rather insulting to your partner.
I have had it happen twice.
The first time, I felt an amazing euphoria, never experienced it before, and it was not due to orgasm.
I felt like I was being pulled upwards, yet my body remained down. I felt very light, and the world around me looked different/ blurry.
Apparently, I was speaking, saying odd things I was later told. I was asking to be "Taken Away". Wherever "away" is. Sounds crazy.
It lasted maybe a couple of minutes.
The second time I felt it, I recognized the feeling from before, got scared and it ended very quickly.
Took me courage to just post this. You don't bring this up in normal conversation.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have come to believe that sexual extasy is the height of normal human experience - which is why the elites use it as our motivational control mechanism. However the true height of human experience is a forgotten ability to spiritually connect with another soul. In rudimentary terms, maybe achieving both simultaneously can project one to the astral plane?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Cool thread, and LUCKY YOU!

I haven't heard of that happening before but I'm sure you're telling the truth, and I have heard of other weird things happen with sex.

I've read that some folk can orgasm just by touching their partners hand.

I remember snogging a boy when I was about 13 and it felt like I was being "touched for the very first time" if you know what I mean. A gang of girls who'd all had him described the same thing. He musta been gifted.

top topics

join