It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaylergate: Britain's MI-5 in cahoots with Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Bush's relationship to Bin Laden is no secret. But how many suspect of Britain in being in cahoots with the shady "terrorist" ringleader? It's been my contention for at least 2 1/2 years now that Bin Laden is a super asset and that al-qaeda is nothing but a front for the elites' problem-reaction-solution. I found this article talking about proof that MI-5 was in fact working with al-qaeda in Lybia. Blair issued a D-notice to ban it from being covered in the British press. Big surprise. You should really be asking yourselves, who are the real terrorists, and who stands to gain the most from terrorism?

SHAYLERGATE:
British Press Gagged on Reporting MI6's £100,000 bin Laden Payoff By Paul Joseph Watson (Updated 11th Nov.)
November 11th Update - London Observer: MI6 'halted bid to arrest bin Laden'
The London Observer today confirmed the story I reported on last month. Shayler was imprisoned for 6 months for revealing British Intelligence's protection of bin Laden and Al-Qaeda.

"British intelligence paid large sums of money to an al-Qaeda cell in Libya in a doomed attempt to assassinate Colonel Gadaffi in 1996 and thwarted early attempts to bring Osama bin Laden to justice."

Full story at politics.guardian.co.uk...
www.propagandamatrix.com...

join