It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic face morphing video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but what the hell,,,look at this dudes face, please don't come here and tell me about bad video quality and all that sh1t, LOOK at his face **SNIP**
I've seen very similair face changes....., the peoples faces would change like this while they were dancing...

Play pause while watching the video...

Tell me what u guys make of this ?

If the link doesnt work use this link -

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Specifically the part about discussing illegal activities, including drug usage.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Nobody finding this just a bit creepy ?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with his face. The red hue is probably as a result of poor lighting and or stage lights, oversaturation etc. He looks a bit whacky alright but maybe he just really likes to play drums?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
Nobody finding this just a bit creepy ?

LoL nope. It's just a HUMAN DRUMMER. Please don't make the paranormal forum suffer the same topic as the Alien shapeshifter crap at the Alien forum, but instead, demonic shapeshifters.

There's numerous people on youtube, children all the way up to adults with to much time on their hands, yet everyone seems to believe what they see on youtube to be 100% gospel! They find something odd on video at home or on the net and post it on youtube for everyone to see. It's madness!

Let me explain to you what happens in the video. Anybody who knows anything about drumming or drummers, will tell you that they move the muscles in their face (facial expressions) in time with the beats of the songs. It keeps you in the rythym and 'in the zone.' That's what is happening here.

The video tells you to look at 00:20 - what do we see here. The drummer is concentrated during a quiet part of the song, getting ready to time up for the next large assault on his drums. WHERE IS THE DEMONIC POSSESSION??! WHERE?

It's pathetic the amount of people thinking this kind of crap. Sorry to use that language but it really is annoying. It's just a bloody drummer!

4 thumbs down from me

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's nothing more than a mixture of poor video quality and an overactive imagination.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

LOL.... I have a friend that is a drummer in a local band. The band isn't great but he is one of the best drummers I've had the pleasure of seeing perform live. He makes very similar faces. Most drummers seem too. I'd like to know how you decided it was something even remotely unusual. His face is red. So what? It could have been extremely hot in there, or he could have had a sun burn etc. Showing youtube videos as any type of evidence needs to stop. There isn't anything even remotely bizarre about this besides your willingness to see this guy as a demon.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is too funny
Passing pixellated blur for demonic morph is pretty lame.

new topics

top topics

join