It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dog the bounty hunter's kid just bamboozled him...got his show cancelled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
check this out.

news.yahoo.com...

Television bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman's son taped a private phone conversation in which the reality star used a racial slur repeatedly, then sold it to a tabloid for "a lot of money," Chapman's lawyer said Thursday.

"I guess because of whatever level of anger he had of his father, he felt the need to express it in that manner," attorney Brook Hart told The Associated Press.

Tucker Chapman could not be reached for comment; no one answered the telephone at a Honolulu number listed under his name.

BAM....first, he was using racial slurs....whatever...i really don't care how one talks to his family....
is it cool to talk like to that your kid about his woman? no

but this little turd taped it, sent it in to the tabloids and now they got his show cancelled...

en.wikipedia.org...

Tucker Dee Chapman

Tucker Dee Chapman, born September 8, 1984, was serving a 20-year prison term on a drug charge in 2002 and was released spring 2006; he now lives in Hawaii.

mod edit: added external quote tags and cut quoted material down to permitted three paragraph length.
Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 2-11-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, thats too bad. [/sarcasm]

I saw this guys show once, it was prety disgusting i thought.

Got to be prety ironic though, for someone who fancies themself as a bounty hunter, to get sold out.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Well, thats too bad. [/sarcasm]

I saw this guys show once, it was prety disgusting i thought.

Got to be prety ironic though, for someone who fancies themself as a bounty hunter, to get sold out.

i thought it wa amusimg more than anything.
i mean, dog seems like a big goober with the way he dresses and his hair and his round wife in stiletto's all the time....that said, he does kinda come off like he is at least 'trying' to be a good dude....

i mean, slurs are slurs but i don't think saying that in a convo warrants a show suspension...

kid gets out of jail after 20 years, then goes on the grift and works daddy over.....

must suck

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Never seen the show or anything and we dont have bounty hunters here, but whatever, the dude got played.
Bounty hunters are supposed to be tough guy's im thinking, you know, survival of the fittest, i think he's just been eaten by his young.
Supposed to be the other way around isnt it.

Nice one i reckon.

mojo

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ha - I've only ever seen the show a few times, but gotta laugh!!

The big dog gets taken OUT!!

Bring back Lorenzo Lamas and that (Native American/Indian) Dude and the sexy bottle blonde!!

He was a cop, and good at his job. But then he committed the ultimate sin, and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops who tried to kill him, but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands. An outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter, a RENEGADE!

Check out the hair!!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
He ain't got skrag on Bobba Fett

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yet another Boba Fett fanboy, Get over it he got ate by a giant vagina in the desert. Put there by a blind guy no less yeah thats a testament to skill right there.

as far as Dog goes hated his show and the fact he really seems to have trouble obeying the law in the pursuit of his profession. This clown should really be locked up in a mexican prison right now anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

I guess you could say it was a giant sandy vagina.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Romans used to keep their swords in Vaginas, not sure if they were sandy though!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I reckon' you all ain't ever had any problems in your life before? I reckon' that you all are perfect in every plight of your life? Let us forget that we are all individuals with different styles, and personalities. Let us forget about the work that he's doing and why he's doing. Despite everything else, he's doing it because he genuinely, from ehat I see, cares about those people. And yeah, he has and probably will continue to mess up, but ain't nobody perfect.

What good does it do judging him? I personally don't think any less of you, but by the very same token, one could stroll around here and make not so good of a judgement off of you all for the things that you have posted.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Romans used to keep their swords in Vaginas, not sure if they were sandy though!

MonKey

no sir monkey the romans used to keep their swords in manginas
but you were close.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze

no sir monkey the romans used to keep their swords in manginas
but you were close.

Mangina, That has got to be the funniest word in the world!

BOT...I've watched a few of Dog's shows and I have enjoyed them, I think this sucks for him. I don't think he is racist, but he, like most of us is prone to temper and can say inappropriate things at inappropriate times.
This was a violation of privacy.
But this like other things in pop media is WAY overblown, it's really not such a big deal IMO.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What a shame, i read is book last month when i was over in america and hes such a nice guy.

Hes had a really hard life and turned to the life of crime, when he got out of prison he decided to walk the path of the good, Hes a bounty hunter, he catches the bad guys and in my eyes if he calls somone a name no matter what, he still keeps the s**t off the streets.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1
Yet another Boba Fett fanboy, Get over it he got ate by a giant vagina in the desert. Put there by a blind guy no less yeah thats a testament to skill right there.

Actually, that was what just happened on Return of the Jedi, in the book it says he shot the worm like tentacle that was taking him inside that giant vagina pit, and flew out of there lol. Or something like that. Boba and Jango were the sh*t!

[edit on 16-11-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think it was a pretty s**ty thing to do to a good man.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

damn
he sold out his own flesh and blood
kid should be shot several times.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Can't stand the guy anyhoo

A 2'6" guy with platform boots talking the tough talk once his kids have done the work and cuffed the baddies.

Saddest mullet on TV AND the horror of horrors for a wife.

Actually you gotta feel sorry for him. He's got NOTHING good going for him

join