It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Conservative consensus on climate change ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Before posting note that I don't the usual partisan bricking to appear on this thread. I expect that the higher quality of debate that has taken place on this forum to set the standard.
The title of this thread says it all.
I am one the people who don't subscribe to the theory that humans are causing climate and I am disappointed that National the centre right opposition party here in New Zealand is going to support a emission trader scheme which will hurt low income people .
So conservatives speak out do you think there is a consensus amongst your peers on this matter ?
Where do you stand on this matter ?
Does anybody think that political ideology rather then facts influence people stance on this matter ?
If your not a conservative you can post can still post your thoughts on this matter in this thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well, in my opinion i don't think that Humans are resonsible for the Majority of climate change.

I don't know what the consensus would be though.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm going to agree here. I personally don't believe humans have anything to do with the current climate change. Most of what we have been and continue to hear is ungrounded sensationalism meant to drive a wedge in political parties. The earth has a natural ebb and flow that we as humans can do nothing about. The fact that we drive cars and run factories has very little effect on the planet in my opinion.

This entire global warming ploy is nothing more than an agenda from the left to make Conservatives look like bad guys. It's nothing new.

join