It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Winners in Silent Nuke DU Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
All DIE in silent Nuke DU (Depleated Urainium Ammo) Wars....people & land stuffed for 4.5 Billion years...greatest terrorist act & genocide in human history...the ultimate stealth WMD on the planet....impossible to cleanup & no cure for slow painful death victims...sold to 17 other countries...this makes Nazi war crimes look primative by comparison...250,000 sick & dying U.S. vets wiped like dirty rag...LIES & Deceit....BEYOND TREASON.....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Indeed. This stuff makes Agent Orange look like Captain Kangaroo. Ban DU now!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
BTW, what does this have to do with Katrina?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
don't know how it got listed under katrina conspiracies...should be under current events...no conspiracy...FACT.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dave7

You are right! And no one wants to test me for it! I know I have it, DU poisioning; but if you look at me,I look like Barbie. No one would ever guess. I am so very ill.. from "undiagnosed" "Unknown" illnesses. Funny thing is, I cursed out the people at the VA because they have all of my testing and they know WTF they found in my stomach last year.. Denial and lies! Cover-up.. so the VA all of a sudden award me 100% disability.. Mostly for PTSD, like I'm crazy! I am because I made it to SGT, got sick, and gave up on them like did me!
They have done every test imaginable to me~certain invasive ones several times over! Not to mention all the bloodwork that was constantly taken.. A lot of the VA workers, I have personally dealt with were inexperienced rude #####!!! I thought, "WOW, I'D RATHER DIE THAN LIVE THIS LIE WHILE THEY TEST ME LIKE A RAT.. YET LEAVE ME TO SUFFER??!" I am too beautiful and persistant to go unheard! If they want to cut my life short, and no doctors are willing to detest this~I will eventually get the money to go to Canada!! Any suggestions? I am going to find it, capture it, and get rid of it one way or another! Adapt and Overcome..

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dave7

Total fact! Whomever thinks it is a conspriacy is very close minded! Look into Nuclear plants/factories.. in your area!Now you ask, how many older generation people do you know that knows about that? How many of those people did they know die?? Ask surrounding questions, etc. This is a huge nasty little secret! I will bring it out~I don't care who calls me crazy! I have been scarred, fcked for life, and can not have children! What do I have to lose, my life??? When you suffer, you find relief in a higher power; so I am no longer afraid of dying.. I just don't want to leave my family!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I did alot of research on my thread on DU weaponry that I started on my birthday because I believe it is the single most important issue, short of an all out nuclear war, facing this world today: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I researched videos put out by the leading expert whistleblowers, American Vets groups, UN resolutions, research by Japan for the Belgium resolutions, UK research done with their new freedom of information act, along with CBC covering the dumping of depleted uranium shells by the ton in our prime fishing waters off east and west coast. Theres even articles about Seattle and lawyers looking at taking it to court online.

Edit to add: very few people seem to be aware of the issue. Starred and flagged. I hope they're going to start to get what the US and UK have been doing here, and understand what the full implications to the world are? We are up sh**t creek permanently! There is some cleanup they can do, that could mitigate some of it, and they absolutely refuse!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 17-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
S&F for you

Indeed this is a much bigger issue than people are aware. Many people I know think that DU weapons are just another type of weapons and don't understand the effects of it.

Using DU weapons needs to be classified as a war crime

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here's a song by 'Anti Flag' called "Depleted Uranium is a war crime" Felt it appropriate to post here. Hope it works.

It's disgusting that anyone would use this on a weapon. What, the ones you have aren't good enough? I have an idea, let's just kill thousands of people, slowly and agonizingly and pollute their land for what?

Who can be held responsible for this?

new topics

top topics

join