It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats on your feet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Nothing at the moment. I'm usually found wearing high heeled boots...

Dang, I run barefoot all the time because I can, but other than runners it would be high heeled boots. Heels really are a fashion mavens best friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have my big fuzzy slippers on tonight...it's cold outside!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh it's hot where I am at. Hee Hee

I'm barefooted. Cause I'm in bed typing on this here computer right now.

Telling people that I'm barefooted.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I love to be barefooted, like now! Thanks for asking, do you have a foot fetish?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't exactly say I have a foot fetish, but I have been known to give my ladies a foot massage that borders on a spiritual experience. Or so they tell me.

still on topic...

snakeskin cowboy boots

rock on....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
These (but used and surprisingly not very smelly)

Good choice as I hate shoes wearing out and I hate spending money! Nice compromise.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

tetsujin,

I am wearing coral colored toe nail polish, blue socks, and swedish clogs - the ones that have wooden soles. Oh yeah, the clogs are blue swede.

You're funny!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Right on with the cloggs! I just do not understand why most of you like being barefoot?! Perhaps it because you live somewere warm? It snowed a little here BRRRRRR :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Adidas Beachmonts today...they go well with my vintage Adidas Pistol Pete Maravich sweatshirt....

But will shortly be changing into my Nike Free 7.0s to go for a run. 20 miles today.....

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
20 miles, are you nuts?

How many pair of running shoes do you wear out in a season. Like 50 or something.

Think of the poor little children in Bangladesh that don't even have rags to wrap thier poor little feet in. And they have to walk in stickers and filth all day long.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have about 40 pairs of sneakers, mostly running shoes..a few pairs of basketball and indoor soccer shoes.

I only run in three pairs and only wear about 10 of the others. So, I have a lot of brand new sneakers in boxes just waiting to be worn when I get around to it....I also buy and sell vintage running shoes on ebay!!

We all need hobbies!!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

20 miles, are you nuts?

Ha ha! I only made it 13. Been coming off a cold.....

Am I nuts? Yes.....just ask the wife!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thats a lot of shoes! I could think of many hobbies that are less healthy then selling shoes on ebay. Crazy no, bored perhaps...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have on a pair of boot-like, fur lined slippers (its cold). I have been looking for a pair of crocs that fit my feet. Most of them are to wide for me. Looked at kid sizes, but they are to wide as well....

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well miss skinny feet, perhaps you should go online and see if you an custome order a pair! If that does not work no big deal, they are ugly anyway lol

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Today....Bukta Heritage trainers....they are from Britain, thus the name trainers. They are cool!

Gotta love them red laces!!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Tube socks here and a pair of boots that look disturbingly identical to the boots worn in the original Star trek series. Oh yeah, and a pair of orthopedic supports. I have very flat feet.

Take care everyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Today...just got back from Utah. Had a good time!! Arches National Park...very sweet!!

On the feet??

Nike Daybreaks!!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Welcome back EB! Hope your fun happy time in Utah was, well fun and happy! Did you do any hiking?!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm going to use my amazing powers and predict what all the good members of ATS have non their feet right now!

(Corynebacterium)

(Micrococci)

These little guys are supposed to be responsible for smelly feet!

Love is: not minding your partners foot odour!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join