It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats on your feet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thats right im that bored. Well whats on your feet? Please don't just say "shoes" , let us know what kind of shoes. If you could have any pair of shoes/sandals what would they be?

Im wearing a pair of Birkenstocks right now, but I also wear my Doc Martins hiking boots now and again. I also have a pair of Justin cowboy boots, gotta have a pair if you live in North Dakota.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Toes, toe nails, cheese, random fluff, socks - the trainer type, black with navy hoops, cross trainers, nike, also black and blue with some grey.

And a smell that no one likes

MonKey

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
No shoes, no socks.....

I very rarely wear anything on my feet, it's a comfort thing.
I'll probably put on a pair of runners for about an hour today to go to the grocery store, and I always wear black socks if I put shoes on.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
nothing but a tattoo on one of em
that count?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
why do you have cheese on your feet?

Barefoot is cool. comfy and natural!

Well of course a tatoo counts! Whats the tatoo of?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

just a word

'stinkfoot'

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
At the moment I'm barefoot because I just got up.

But unless it's bitter cold or raining, I always wear Birkenstocks. They've gotten some really nice looking styles and colors lately, instead of the old chunky earth colored hippie ones they used to make. My current pair are a nice blue with white flowers.

When it gets colder, I have a couple pair of airwalk slip-on sneaks, one pair black with little white skull & crossbones, and another black pair with big gold dollar signs.

If it's raining, i wear black shearling boots, brought back from my trip to Australia.

I have some leather boots and purple Doc Martens but I never seem to wear those any more.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

I must have cheese on my feet because I can smell it - so it must be there!

Also have a blister on me pinky toe (right side)

Monkey

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i always here of this birkenstock.

it's just a sandal. nothin special or what?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They're actually much nicer than just sandals. They have a cork sole that conforms to the shape of your foot and they're really high quality.

They usually retail for $80 a pair and up, but Shoe Pavilion always sells the discontinued lines for half price.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In general people should keep their dirty stinky little trotters well and truly covered up when in public (present company excluded of course MM I'm sure you have uberly sexy trotters and the same goes for A-Disorder)

As for those Birkenstock trotter slippers. last summer (06) everyone was wearing them in HK, but they had to be white!! You'd watch people with their dirty trotters out cleaning dirt off their white slippers, while they had enough toe cheese to make an edam. Pretentious fashion hippos!!

This year it was those plastic craptastic crocs!! Although some of the newer ones don't look so bad!!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! A.............A........ SHOE THREAD!!!!!!

These are my fav for the winter
www.jimmychoo.com...

Swims in Jimmy Chooosss La laaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RUNS TO GET NITEBOY........................................

[edit on 2-11-2007 by asala]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I used to wear thouse black leather Reebok Classic shoes for about 20 years. I know.... When I commit too something I like to stick with it.

Lets see, I'm kinda lame on the shoe discrption area, but they are old blue suede Everlast van style shoes.

I liked them because they reminded me of the checkered Vans I wore at Fremont High School!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Black leather Timberland boots.

Thats pretty much what I wear every day.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Black leather Timberland boots.

Thats pretty much what I wear every day.

Oh please tell me you wear funky lace's with them, If not im coming over and making you wear them

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What's on my feet?

Just got back from a run.....a pair of Nike Free 7.0s - very nice! And the rest of the ensemble? A pair of black shorts and a t-shirt with a mugshot of Whitey Bulger....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A pair of black socks. Slobbing on front of the TV as its the week end.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Red toe nails, black knee highs and black flats....I just got in from work a little while ago, haven't changed yet. I think I'll go put my leopard print slippers on and get out of these knee highs

Edit*
Oops I forgot my silver toe ring

[edit on 11/2/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Clarks Beatle boots

Snakskin cowboy boots

Pray for me boys, I'm goin' in......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join