It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people above me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ALright, so i live in a college town, and i know people like to party, and i party some times too.

BUT ITS A THURSDAY NIGHT.

And the people above me are having a Kareoke Party.

THEY have been going at it for about 3 hours NOW.

Theres like 15 of them all up there. All Asians, and all drunk. Singing HORIBLY!

I have a few options:
1. Go up there and kick all of there assses (save the ladies)
2. Go out and start drinking at the bar
3. Go up and join them (not a chance, they hate whitey)

I am leaning towards #2, but if they are still at it in a few hours, i think i might have to do #1 as well

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Go with # 1. I usualy would not recomend fighting, but hey if the ladies are drunk and you well, lay down the law and perhaps some asian fun will follow! Or you could go to the bar pick up several chicks and make even more noise when you get back, keeping the Kareoke people up all night.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
you should chose number 3

why not? if you can't beat them join them and if they don't like you straight up then who wouldn't want that challenge?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
OK these Asian bastards are in thier 79th hour of Kareoke now...

I am starting to get mad....

Can i go up there and just start beating the hell out of them..

This is insane, i am loseing my mind

What shold i do????

IM THINING THIS

OR

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

OR RUNING IN THERE AND

:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

AND

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'd say 3. You never know unless you try huh?

And I've noticed if you bring alcohol, it's an automatic acceptance.

Get after it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
looks like someone is really pushing the fact that they are asian

how come?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Dude ,they hate white poeple!

Me and my buddies tryed talking to them on several occasions

They just give us a dirty look, say something in Asian, and walk away.

They even did this to my buddies G/F who is 1/2 chinise and and American

They are hardcore Kareoke Racists.

AND THEY ARE TURNING TH VOLUME UP

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

They just give us a dirty look, say something in Asian, and walk away.

so they just give you a dirty look and say something in Asian?

i think i'm beginning to see why

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I feal for yah man! I'd rather walk up stairs everyday and deal with the summer heat, than to have to deal with the noise that some of these people produce in apartments.

Once I lived in an apartment and they had a baby. The apartments bedroom above me had no carpet and they had a baby with a walker. Every mornning at 5:30 on the dot the walker would start scrapping the hardwood floor above me and there must have been a ball that the baby would play with because at tapping and bouncing sound would follow the scrapping sound.

So, I was forced to wake up every mornning at that time and the baby wasn't eaven mine!

I moved out 6 months later just because of that reason. It wasn't an upperscale enough complex where I could mention it to the manager and have them do some thing about it!

I don't think I ever had partiers, but many times had families hwere the kids would run around during the day and cause mass noise!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
DAMM, ive just wrote a longy reply 2 times, and i lost internet connection both time when i tried to post! Nothing is going right!

We have tried to talk/hang with them on multiple ocastions, they just don't want to.

They don't like me or my buddies.

And Phantom, explain what you mean here:

so they just give you a dirty look and say something in Asian?

i think i'm beginning to see why

I am realy getting tiered of here this:

"Whaa wahh wah wa... wa whaaa wha wah... wa WAHHHH wa WHAAAAAAAAAA"

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
nothing really your posts just sound ignorant

asian isn't a language buddy and i don't really thinks its necessary to let it be known they are asian.. like that has something to do with anything

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
nothing really your posts just sound ignorant

asian isn't a language buddy and i don't really thinks its necessary to let it be known they are asian.. like that has something to do with anything

Sorry, i guess i didn't realise that they i said they were speaking Asain.. ill clarify, becasue this didn't go thru in one of my posts

My buddies G/F who is 1/2 chinise and 1/2 American said they she belives that they are Speaking Cantanise.

Sorry if im not poliacly correct enough for you. But i call it like i know it. IF i see 10 blacks i see i say 10 blacks, if 10 latinos, then 10 latinos, and if i can verify that they are MExican, then i will say there are 10 Mexicans. Same as if there are 10 germenas, of 10 frenchies.

In this case it happens to be an Aprtment full of Cantanise Speaking Chiniese. There have i offended you less now buddy?

Becuase i don't care, because about 5 of them have now joined together to sing a Kareoke Chorus.

PS, looking back it apears that i did imply that they were saying something in Asain, im sorry, they are SPEAKING Cantaniese. If that is the right spelling, if its not im sure you will correct me.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Double posted, because thats how it is going today

[edit on 11/4/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

I think nationality has alot to do with social issues. Just because you mention that they are Asian doesn't mean that you are judging them or being racist.

What I hate is when others claim racism, when they are the one that is racist because that is what is on their mind.

Something to think about bro!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
EDIT:

Wrong thread .....doh'

[edit on 5-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I still say fight fire with fire. You could always get really :w: and start haning up lots of pictures, with lots of nails, with lots of hammers! If that one does not work for you, still go with the bar idea, but bring home LOTS OF LADIES, and boogie all night

new topics

top topics

join