It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 34 – China, Alex Jones and The Biblical Ark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 34 – Thread Discussions – China, Alex Jones and The Biblical Ark

The ATS MIX Team decides to dig deep in the AboveTopSecret.Com Archives of prior Hot Thread Discussions and come up with three great ones. Is China a “Paper Tiger” when it comes to military strength? Alex Jones, Fake or Prophet? Then the Team ends with the question “If the Ark were found, would it substantiate the Bible?

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 38:53
file: atsmix_2635.mp3
size: 18233k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Another good post fellas , flagged
I just thought people might be interested in reading the threads you two are talking about

A World of Paper Tigers, like China! by mel1962

Alex Jones Exposed! by Mercury144

If the Ark were found
Lets quit screwing around and prove or disprove the bible: here is how by Boondock78

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I agree. I am enjoying it right now. Also: just a suggestion. In your main explanation of the podcast you should post the links to the threads you speak about, like out good buddy up here just did for us.
Kepp up the good work mates.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MostlyHarmless

You know when S.O. and I were podcasting we ALWAYS posted the links to the threads discussed.

Springer...

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
But see.... THIS WAY, it INVOLVES more of the MEMBERSHIP

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
But see.... THIS WAY, it INVOLVES more of the MEMBERSHIP

bit of a stretch dontcha think, only one more member involved by my count.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That's how revolutions were started..... with JUST ONE!

Besides.... IF the membership had listened to our ATS FOR DUMMIES episode, they already know that all they have to do is put in a few KEY WORDS in the ATS GOOGLE SEARCH BOX and the articles pull up immediately in like .0058 seconds, according to Skeptic.

This reminds me of the old saying about leading a horse to water..... if I can find them...... the membership should find it a breeze!

Dave

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the ark of noah was found in recent history on mt.al judi near nasar turkey and close to the iran border---one of the mt.peaks of the ararat range.since what has been found---1948 our time--is a ship +538 ft long by 138 ft wide of decomposed concrete covered reeds ----and not wood-----the "experts" refuse to accept what is plainly visible in front of their eyes----we are so smart that it is impossible for G-D to tell noah how to build a conrete ship ? even if the same G-D knew how to create the universe and give man some of Their intelligence.the same location of this ship is found in the koran-sura houd 11:44----1 of the few truths to be found in that book.look for david fasolds book--------the ark of noah.location is 44 degrees 15'east by 39 degrees26'north.the nearest turkish town you might find on a map is dogubayazit------i havent been there ---have only read about it

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great show i lernt a lot on this one thanks. Put me down for the revoluiton im game. Not untill after tuesday though,im waiting for my t-shirt to come.......i wanna' look smart while im revolting.

Flaged the mutha and stared it.........I got a mate that says that all the time "How you doing today Pete" "Not bad, how's ya' muthas"..........hits his finger with a hammer " OH YOU MUTHAS"...........i love it

cheers

[edit on 3-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Check some of the research Jordan Maxwell has dug up about the religion(s) of ancient Egypt.

They celebrated the coming of the rains and the flooding of the Nile river with a ritual called the Argha-Noa.

Argha-Noa.

Sound familiar?

The bible and its stories seem to be a plagiarism of the many myths and legends of the ancient past.

new topics

top topics

join