It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New AMAZINGCancer Cure and HIV treatment!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well yet another cancer cure and revolutionary treatment, i think it is time that we started creating a seperate section just for all the cancer/hiv cures and treatments out there...

Researchers at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine...note, that was also the college were 2 research scientists invented and patented the blood electrification process to inactivate the outer protein layer of the hiv virus...that was back in 1991, and today we have a new device that will probably not make it to the outside world. Researchers at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine have shown for the first time that cancers can be successfully treated by targeting the viruses that cause them. The findings, published in the October 31 issue of PloS One, also raise the possibility of preventing cancer by destroying virus-infected cells before they turn cancerous.

Scientists treat cancer as an infectious disease -- with promising results

(note also...blood electrification has been targeting the viruses that cause cancer simultaneously just by pulsating the current into the body...for over 15 years)

Targeted irradiation: A new weapon against HIV?

Antiretroviral therapy can keep HIV infection in check and delay and ameliorate the symptoms of HIV/AIDS. However, the drugs do not manage to eradicate the virus completely; individuals have to stay on the drugs permanently. Preclinical studies in mice by Ekatarina Dadachova and colleagues (Albert Einstein College of Medicine) published in the international open-access journal PLoS Medicine now suggest a new strategy to locate and kill many if not all HIV-infected cells in the body.

Superfast Laser Turns Hiv Virus Into Rubble

physicist and his biologist son destroyed a common virus using a superfast pulsing laser, without harming healthy cells. The discovery could lead to new treatments for viruses like HIV that have no cure.

Its time to think outside of the box, lets face it a vaccine is not the way to go, they should just throw out that method because it is pointless and to complicated especially for hiv. Its time we start looking at new methods, and out of all of those things that i just posted i bet you no one will even look into it for the news

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah, there's also been a cure since the beginning of man called "Raw Vegan Diet," but I guess people don't like the taste of raw food, or it's simplicity.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

DFB,

Can you point me to peer reviewed research that supports this? I have often heard these claims, but never any solid data to back them up. In hind sight it makes sence. However as a professor at UC Berkely pointed out (his name escapes me) plants also developed thier own defences aginst insects and herbivores which are also toxic. Lets face it a head of lettuce is not as deadly as say a Big mac, But, eat enought and perhaps you get the same effect.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Yeah, but you've already taken it to an extreme that is irrelevant in this scenario. Yes, that could be the case, but who would really eat eight entire heads of lettuce to equal the caloric intake of a big mac combo meal, and it would be impossible to eat enough of it to match it's saturated fat content.

Crazy, Sexy, Cancer.

That's a story of a woman who was going to die of an uncurable cancer. TLC is carrying her film on their network. She still lives today through the use of natural medicines and an all raw diet. The cancer is technically still "there," but is weakened by the natural processes of her body. Her immune system is so strong it doesn't have any valid effect on her health. These days we undermine the power of nature and the power of our own body. Something that's evolved over the last 7 million years, knows a thing or two about combating disease. Hardly what you would call "scientific evidence," but it is first hand evidence on a personal level. I know for a fact that ever since I've been eating prodominately raw, I've never been sick. Not in the slightest.

I also have yet to see the scientific field take on this kind of thing. I wish they would and give it a fair shake. I think the positive effects of eating like we should would blow people away. I know it has me.

"Never does nature say one thing and wisdom another." Ever since I read that, my life has changed drastically.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would also like to say that what I said isn't an absolute, either. Although, it's apparent that the majority of our cancers are relative with what we ingest or the our personal environmental factors. Clean living will produce a clean life. Pretty simple.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Royal Rife discovered this in the 1930s and actually observed the cancer life cycle using his remarkable heterodyning ultraviolet microscope. He treated cancer and other infections by using tuned rays in the ultraviolet spectrum.

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Yeah, there's also been a cure since the beginning of man called "Raw Vegan Diet," but I guess people don't like the taste of raw food, or it's simplicity.

I don’t think so. I think in ancient times, people died of other causes long before they grew old enough for cancer to get them. Nothing to do with their diet.

If you want to call dying at 30 a cure for cancer, oh well, be my guest. And write me into your will, please.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Royal Rife discovered this in the 1930s and actually observed the cancer life cycle using his remarkable heterodyning ultraviolet microscope. He treated cancer and other infections by using tuned rays in the ultraviolet spectrum.

www.rense.com...
You missed a tiny detail: His treatments didn’t work. Oops.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by FredT

. . . but who would really eat eight entire heads of lettuce to equal the caloric intake of a big mac combo meal, and it would be impossible to eat enough of it to match it's saturated fat content.

I hope you are not referring to iceberg lettuce. Althoughit is the most popular lettuce in the U. S., it has little taste and almost no nutritional value.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5

Originally posted by SevenThunders

www.rense.com...
You missed a tiny detail: His treatments didn’t work. Oops.

Since I know of at least one person cured of cancer via electro-medicine, I suspect you might be in error. Moreover his early cancer trials achieved a 90% cure rate prior to his clinic being shut down. It was published in a newspaper I think in the San Diego area. Some of the early published reports can be found here.
www.rife.org...

join