It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - NASA STS-115 Atlantis Observes Four More Objects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video, NASA makes it obviously clear that they are observing 4 objects. You can hear mission control talk about focusing in on UFOs.

I apologize if someone already posted this.

STS 115 Alantis Observes 4 Objects

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
*shiver*

if some of the most highly trained people on earth have trouble identifying these objects then surely they are.............

UnidentidfiedFlyingObjects!!!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wierdalienshiznit

Yes, nothing has changed in the way the objects pulse and move. It's obvious that they are recording UFOs. If they thought it was space junk, they would not have even to bother recording it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Brilliant. Never seen it. It's weird to hear them actually acknowledge unkown objects in their view and actually zoom in on them. I suppose they would have to refer to these as debris if they've already focused on the objects. I wonder what they eventually found with the still camera.

If it was space junk they would definitely have to be aware of it's location and trajectory, but I doubt they'd want to waste time filming it.

Love to see even more regarding this mission.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
They mention rings and objects...

Almost sounds like discussion that should've been had in the videos presented in this thread.

STS-118

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes, I was pretty shocked at first when you hear Mission Control working with the Astronauts focusing in on the objects. And then you hear an astronaut request the distance that NASA is recording these objects, then you hear a pause and Houston reply that they are looking into it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They mention foil and rings and projectory from something. To me it sounds like something broke and the crew didn't want to get hit by the objects. But then again I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
They mention foil and rings and projectory from something. To me it sounds like something broke and the crew didn't want to get hit by the objects. But then again I could be wrong.

firstly they call them reflections...
then objects,
and ring,s
foil
then ask for trajectories of the objects
and lastly to take stills of them.

it appears as if they are talking in code,and are genuinely puzzled by the objects

you dont talk this way about space junk,nowone does.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit

then objects,
and ring,s
foil

it appears as if they are talking in code,and are genuinely puzzled by the objects

Good point, maybe this code is used to make excuses so they can call it whatever they want in case this leaks into the public.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Is there a place we can read more about the STS-115 Mission to see if something did break. But I honestly doubt it, I don't see spare parts breaking off and flashing or pulsing and then moving around.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

then objects,
and ring,s
foil

Good point, maybe this code is used to make excuses so they can call it whatever they want in case this leaks into the public.

yes considering the have been using the same few descriptors for every erroneous object for decades

Al

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, it's obviously a fake, because everbody knows that NASA does everything it can to ignore and not draw attention to alien spacecraft as part of their continuing mission to hide the truth from the world. Isn't that the way that argument goes?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The video does not work for me. Just says "buffering".

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Well, it's obviously a fake, because everbody knows that NASA does everything it can to ignore and not draw attention to alien spacecraft as part of their continuing mission to hide the truth from the world. Isn't that the way that argument goes?

are you trying to say someone flew into space and filmed from the space shuttle in order to create a hoax?

this is filmed from the space shuttle.

i try not flame people but for christs sakes.....

your the conspiracy nut!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

are you trying to say someone flew into space and filmed from the space shuttle in order to create a hoax?

I think by this time we all agree that the Space Shuttle is a rickety conglomeration of old technology sent to space as a ruse to keep public attention away from the work and funding of the Secret Space Force.

Hey, maybe they are just pretending not to know what these things are, but in reality these objects are being closely monitored and measured by the Secret Space Force. Or maybe the Shuttle team is just being duped into filming these alien ships but not being told what the are. One of these scenarios might work, but it needs to be refined.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

Is there a place we can read more about the STS-115 Mission to see if something did break. But I honestly doubt it, I don't see spare parts breaking off and flashing or pulsing and then moving around.

From a conspiracy viewpoint, this may be of interest..covers STS-115 and more:

The UFOs of NASA

The official story has quite a large section devoted to this mission:

NASA

Hope this helps.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video on cnn last year when it happened and they said that it might have been something that came off of the shuttle, possibly from the heat shield.

Nasa referred to it as Mystery Objects

they also show pics of one of the objects and say its a plastic bag

That's one helluva close up!!!

[edit on 2-11-2007 by dreb13]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is a thread on youtube where space shuttle couldn't identify space station soryus from a distance because of all the activity around the space station??!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

I think by this time we all agree that the Space Shuttle is a rickety conglomeration of old technology sent to space as a ruse to keep public attention away from the work and funding of the Secret Space Force.

Hey, maybe they are just pretending not to know what these things are, but in reality these objects are being closely monitored and measured by the Secret Space Force. Or maybe the Shuttle team is just being duped into filming these alien ships but not being told what the are. One of these scenarios might work, but it needs to be refined.

yes,usa wants to rules space,just look at their budgetary expenditure reports. i am saying that the footage is not a hoax,and the objects are some form of unidentified flying object.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They are recording it and noting it because they are space junks people. And space junks have a potential in endangering the space shutte.

This is just it. Foils and rings and stuff. Not to be confused with little gray folks piloting little spacecraft. The pulsating effect is just the object reflecting the suns rays while it is spinning.

Would you think if they were covering stuff up like you conspiracy theorists always harped they would release this to the public? The comfirmation of ets? The confirmation that they have lied to us for more than 50 years? The confirmation that we shouldn't be using firecrackers as a means to escape earth's gravity?

And guys... guys.... I doubt it's anything out of the ordinary since they would have a possible PR disaster if the objects suddenly shot away. That reason alone is enough to blow this whole UFO coverup out of the micro gravity suspended frosty waters...

Gimme a break...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by omnicron]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join