It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The many mistakes of Michael Tsarion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have watched and listened to a lot of Tsarion’s material over the years, and I would occasionally notice something that wasn’t quite right with it, but it wasn’t until I sat down and really analyzed his presentations and started checking his “facts” did it start to become obvious that he was more than just a little “off” on a lot of key things. In fact, on much of his work I can find no other explanation for his errors other that a deliberate misinterpretation of the facts to suit his (or his handlers) agenda.

Much of what he says is indeed accurate of course, I.E. the general conspiratorial system we live in, NWO, federal reserve, 911, Masonic symbolism, ect. It is true and many researchers have found, there is much more to ancient history than meets the eye, or makes it to our history books.

In the following 2hr audio clip I tried to as quickly as I could lay out the specific errors he makes in two separate presentations they are “Red Ice Creations series on Tsarion pt4”
And a power point presentation available on Google video called “The destruction of Atlantis”

nowheretorun.podomatic.com...
here is a link to the show with notes
or a more direct link
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...
click to play or right click to save

Here are some of the topics I covered, and please keep in mind this was only after reviewing two files, Im sure many of you have found similar inconsistencies, I would like to hear what you have found as well.

Various errors in sighting material and obvious manipulation
Many blatant ‘out of context’ textual manipulations
archeological errors
Akhenaten influencing monotheism
Duke of Brunswick and Sydney West misquotes
Essenes the early Christians?
Christianity created by elites to control the masses
sitchiniswrong.com... various Sitchin related errors.
definitions of terms manipulated to suit his points

But most importantly I think, I present a valid case for him to actually be a part of the sophisticated cointelpro directed toward those that are inevitably going to “wake up”
I know it sounds impossible for those who “follow” him, but if you can make it to the end of the clip I think you will see what I mean. IMO there is no way to come to the conclusions he does without literally being a part on the illuminati system.

It is also important I feel to let the reader and or listener know that I am very aware of the weirdness that went down concerning the ancient “genetic manipulation” I have spent a long time trying to get to the bottom of it. Oddly the reason his material works is because there is much truth in it, he offers an alternate explanation however to this “weirdness” that, even though doesn’t hold up to intense scrutiny it serves its purpose by leading the casual to moderate researcher away from what In my humble opinion is in fact the most dangerous truth. One in which they are apparently willing to concede nearly everything else they have been hording in order to protect.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So it's a method of diverting those who have woken up, to new age followings and research into useless occultism and white magic? I suppose that is a possibility.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by wingman77]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I tend to believe he's just a little more open to his own theories. Not everyone that pretends they know what they are talking about is a cointelpro agent,

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77
So it's a method of diverting those who have woken up, to new age followings and research into useless occultism and white magic? I suppose that is a possibility.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by wingman77]

No i mean, those that have woken up to the NWO control in general. Followers of Tsarion will do what he says to do to fight the illuminati, that is rituals, If you want to know how to do the illuminati busting rituals you can go to his "mystery school" for $555
but its more important than just some dude trying to swindle some kids this is
very smart disinfo.

In addition we are about to go through something true satanists are calling the "Black Awakening" where a lot of cult multiples will be activated, things are going to get really weird. and he and the short list of folks doing the specific type of shilling are prepping the ones that have some awareness to
MAKE SURE that when it hits people will be crying "Aliens will save us with world government/religion" and not "hey this happened before with the nephilim, it was said it would happen again too, This whole senerio was foretold, hey wait a damn minute "

listen, please, I know you think I just cant handle the truth, but just see if this logically follows...We know that those that are positioning themselves for the most tyrannical and totally powerful world empire in history are practicing
Satanists (or call sacrificing and eating babies to ancient gods whatever you want) but, would it not be naive to assume that they wouldnt have propaganda to reflect this?

Scientists.
I know it sounds impossible that there could be an enemy in the gates, but what if we misinterpreted their main objective. what if everything was going according to plan.
all Im asking is for someone to look into him too, maby agree with me that he is lying about some easily disproven big issues that have a clear agenda.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

and Jordan Maxwell?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

and what is the most dangerous truth you refer to?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

any time you have to PAY something to get the truth, you are better off not having it, is my opinion.

what is the "Black Awakening where a lot of cult multiples will be activated" you refer to? Some kind of "Gathering"?

[edit on 8-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
here is a video that is worth looking into..it suggests that his connections to the Rosicrucian's may be one of the reasons he is making the "mistakes" he is.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
he makes loads of mistakes....so what ...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by Amenti

any time you have to PAY something to get the truth, you are better off not having it, is my opinion.

what is the "Black Awakening where a lot of cult multiples will be activated" you refer to? Some kind of "Gathering"?

[edit on 8-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

We pay for lies all the time. Over and over again. I don't usually pay for such info, but I don't really hold it against someone for doing so, they gotta make a living same as anyone else.

I look at all info like this figuring I'm going to get half of the truth if that. It doesn't really matter if it's on purpose or otherwise, it happens. So I just try to find out the truth in what is said, rather than looking for 1 or 2 points to dismiss the entire thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
at first i was turned off by his negative ranting style and attitude but after hearing what he has to say i can see why he acts in such a way. the amount of research he has done on so many areas and subjects is incredible. it would be very hard to disprove any of his work which would probably take a lifetime. he does make many assumptions but they are backed by his research which is exhaustive and challenges everyone to do their own. i`m sure he isn`t 100% accurate. considering the amount of research he has done, a mistake would only prove that he is human. but i agree with most of what he has to say.

top topics

join