It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush Throw the Election to Kerry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is said that George H. W. Bush threw his election to Clinton to avoid possible impeachment relating to his involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal. I think it's possible. Throw the election and Clinton agrees to help bury it and move on. Considering how Dubya Bush has bent over backwards to keep Clinton out of hot water AND putting Clinton's presidential papers off limits for another generation or two, I wouldn't doubt collusion there too.

Being that Kerry will be the likely Democratic nominee and that he is a fellow Skull & Bonesman, who thinks it possible that Dubya might throw this election to Kerry, with the agreement that President Kerry will keep the heat off Dubya?

I think it's a definite possibility considering all the legal shyte swirling around this administration from dirty Halliburton deals to the 9-11 commission.. the scandals are endless.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hypothetically ECK, I think your hypothesis is a very good one.
But (you know me)
Until I hear talk of serious investigations leading to the House Judiciary Committee, I don't think what you are implying is possible.
9/11 investigative committee has turned up nothing to certainly 'bust' Bush or cause an impeachment process to be undertaken.....
I have yet to hear anything on the Halliburton 'deals' and with that, Cheney will take the fall for that....

The "brotherhood" connection was great mention, and in this respect, Clinton and 'papa' GW. Bush were also "secret society" members, aka: "member brothers"(Skull and Bones").

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Remember "4 Corners" in College Hoops? I hated it, but I digress. It is the self same strategy being played by the crooks in the White House. The panel is being pressed to close it up on schedule - though the schedule was set by Bushies and purposefully stonewalled at every turn. That's after a whole near act of God to get a commission in play in the first place....then we had things like Kissinger appointments.
Same goes for the Cheney lawsuits.....good to have a bird hunting buddy who is one of the Supremes, no?

Some reading on the S&B Link
www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good call on the skull and bones, but I dont think Bush would ever step down. Maybe come with some more bull carp.. But never step down..

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hypothetically ECK, I think your hypothesis is a very good one.
But (you know me)
Until I hear talk of serious investigations leading to the House Judiciary Committee, I don't think what you are implying is possible.
9/11 investigative committee has turned up nothing to certainly 'bust' Bush or cause an impeachment process to be undertaken.....
I have yet to hear anything on the Halliburton 'deals' and with that, Cheney will take the fall for that....

The "brotherhood" connection was great mention, and in this respect, Clinton and 'papa' GW. Bush were also "secret society" members, aka: "member brothers"(Skull and Bones").

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Seekerof]

I was referring to the Ellen Mariani lawsuit against Bush et al, there. Of course the media is BARELY making mention of it. I'm so surprised. The thing that kills me there, is you would think Americans would be outraged that the powerful White House is snubbing this poor woman as well as stonewalling the independent commission. If they had nothing to hide, they'd be bustin' butt to figure out what happened. Don't you think?
If it were me, it would be my first priority and to fire the H out of whoever screwed up. Thus far, no one has been held accountable. That is outrageous. I'll give you one example of what I mean, Gen. Myers who was in charge of NORAD that fateful day should have been court-martialed for the stand-down. They have a term for that in the military: Deriliction of Duty. I won't even say how far I would go, though. Rather than being punished for failing to act, he was promoted! Go figure. And Cheney's got trouble all over the place. That 's probly why he may not run. If Kerry or Bush are in there, they'll shield him from it.

Appreciate the comments Seekerof.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Remember "4 Corners" in College Hoops? I hated it, but I digress. It is the self same strategy being played by the crooks in the White House. The panel is being pressed to close it up on schedule - though the schedule was set by Bushies and purposefully stonewalled at every turn. That's after a whole near act of God to get a commission in play in the first place....then we had things like Kissinger appointments.
Same goes for the Cheney lawsuits.....good to have a bird hunting buddy who is one of the Supremes, no?

Some reading on the S&B Link
www.scoop.co.nz...

Thanks for the link!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Bush won't throw the election to anyone because his family has enormous financial incentives to maintain control - war profiteers that they are. Kerry's campaign is all about the upper echelons of the intel community covering their a**es for creating the mountain of lies we know as the so-called "War on Terror". I think it would take a miracle for any presidential candidate who isn't a member of this Yale-CIA-elite management crowd to win the election. After so many low-level agents have publicly admitted that real intelligence was ignored and fake stories were created - probably to support an oil-grabbing agenda formulated many years ago - there's simply too much LEGAL risk for the ruling class to relax their control now. Kerry is their political insurance in case Bush is too unpopular to be reelected.

"A Bonesman above all other" is their supposed motto. Where in that equation does that leave you, your family, and your country? I guess we're just lowly cannon fodder. Pawns for the game, as Henry Kissinger would say.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's not looking good for Bush. If you believe polls, they're showing he's below 50% to the unnamed Democrat.

The establishment would probably be much happier with the 'debonair' war hero Kerry.

top topics

join