It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machiavelli-Freemason or Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had any information on whether Nicolo Machiavelli was in any type of underground society or just knew too much information. If any knows anything can they give some links on him. Thanks.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by jbell1011]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jbell1011

He was neither a Freemason nor a member of the Bavarian Illuminati. To my knowledge he was unaffiliated with any fraternal organizations.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If that's the case, did he just know too much information or did stumble upon one of these societies because it seems like you knew too much for his own good. Personally, there is no way to know the things he knows and not be apart of an underground society.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What's he know that any other intelligent, educated person can't figure out after a little introspection and decent socio-polictical research?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Or maybe he was simply sucking up...

He dedicated his book to Lorenzo De Medici who was ruling at the time. You might be able to find a secret society surounding them.

here's the full dedication:

To the Magnificent Lorenzo Di Piero De’Medici

BTW: I dedicate this post to the Magnificent 3 amigos

[edit on 6/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
thanks for the info. just wondering if anyone knows how machiavelli got the money to fund any of his books. because following a paper trail always ends up with a corrupt person or group.

join