It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booger Mountain Ghost PROOF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Very clear and detailed. At first struck me as a skeleton apparition, maybe because of the nose. Can't say much now, except for wow, and am going to keep staring at it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRTS05962
I wish i had taken some pictures of this before I sold the car.

Nice, lol with that history i think i might of changed my name by now
. but anyway, i think u should go and try to hang the rope back up there and then do booger mountain then take the pics alive or not
, jk lol

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Did you touch the stuff? How can it not feel like anything, is it inside the glass? It looks chalky or like face paint to me.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by librasleep]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Did you touch the stuff?

srry guys been gone for a while, so start bring those posts back in, but yes librasleep i touched it it is like embeded in the glass you can touch it from both side and nothing happens

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There are many place sin this world where optical illusion allows people to believe they are rolling uphill. It can seem 100% convincing but is proven to me optical illusion, and you're actually rolling downhill.

And them pictures are SO easily faked i dont even see the point in this.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyrolot
It can seem 100% convincing but is proven to me optical illusion, and you're actually rolling downhill.
And them pictures are SO easily faked i dont even see the point in this.

ok Newbie let me show you the ropes around ATS by replying in a little more experienced ATS tone.

the OPTICAL ILLUSION part, well yes i know all about these and how you can take a normal level out to there and actually find out if it is a real ghost hill or just an OPTICAL ILLUSION, i have leveled about every centimeter of that hill and you know what it turned out all uphill. if you dont believe me then you can take a trip out here and if you dont then that just proves that the hill is haunted even more.

so thanks newbie but reead the whole thread first and brush up on your research.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan

Originally posted by librasleep
Did you touch the stuff?

srry guys been gone for a while, so start bring those posts back in, but yes librasleep i touched it it is like embeded in the glass you can touch it from both side and nothing happens

Have you got video on your camera, take a video of your hand touching both sides of the glass. That would prove this.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
take a video of your hand touching both sides of the glass.

k, but i got work today and overtime tomarrow so ill do it thursday

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I found something that may clear up how the face was imprinted on the window:
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Hope that helps

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I live here in the Metro ATL. I know of this place. It mesmerized me, up until I heard of a surveyor taking his equipment out and actually proving that the road surface is a downhill grade. In relation to the landscape though, it looks as though it is uphill. So, that explains the "phenomena" of rolling uphill.

As for the face... I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Another thing you might do for us is take a dark cloth and put it inside the door so that it blocks out the other window. Park the car somewhere in the shade where there is enough light to take the pictures but not a lot of reflection. That will help greatly improve the quality of what we are seeing. With all of the reflections and shadows in the pictures you posted, yea it looks like a face but the image needs more definition.

P.S. On a side note: Calling someone a newbie just because of their point of view isn't exactly the ATS way either. If you are going to post things here be prepared for a LOT of skepticism.

P.S.S So called gravity hills are a well documented phenomenon. The one in Illinois with the rail road tracks is in Mascoutah. I lived there about 10 years ago and saw this with my own 2 eyes. Its an optical illusion. I have never heard of Booger Mountain and I am off to do some research on it. So I am reserving judgment at this point

[edit on 11-11-2007 by zombiemann]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Niggers on booger mountain? I thought we hung all them cotton picking slaves?

I'm going up there and if I see one damn jigga boo I'm going to sick muh dogs on em'......

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Looks like artwork if you ask me. Especially in the nose area. As for your "promise" that it isn't... well... wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if everyone's word was good. Unfortunately, the world isn't wonderful, and a lot of people are unscrupulous liars.

<< 1   >>

join