It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booger Mountain Ghost PROOF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
those that have known me on ATS mostly know me by my old thread about the Booger Mountain Ghost. but im coming back with a story way creepier than before.
Heres the old thread :
Old Thread

ok heres the story, me and my sister have been planing to do Booger Mountain on Halloween. so we did last night just a pretty normal thing happened * Car rolled up the hill in Neutral and back down * But then we heard a crash on the side back window and flored it out of there. When we got home we checked out the side back window to make sure it wasent cracked. This is what we found ( We took the Pics the next morning ) :
Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

i promise all of you we did not do that ourselfs. If there are any experts out there please give some advice, and to those who live in or near cumming, GA and Booger Mountain, Please Becareful

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WOWOW that is pretty crazy and scary. To me, sure they can be faked, but i dont think it might be. I believe in ghosts and all. But pretty cool thread and pics. Musta been scary!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Seriously man you have some serious balls on you considering what happened in your "I Saw The Bogger Mountain Ghost" thread. After seeing the first image i was too scared to look at the others lol. i used to love this sort of thing as a kid but now it just really freaks me out and my hairs are standing on end, sod that man, sod that for a laugh!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

lol ty, ive been studing Paranormal for a along time, actually im the only 1 in my family that believes in this kind of stuff *Except my Sis, but she sort of dosent believe it*.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by austinthetitan[/url]
Its because i believe in that sort of thing (now) that i freak out/ get very worried.

The only time as a kid that i freaked out about anything was watching thriller by michael jackson, but that was when i was maybe five years old or so. Between the ages of ten to eighteen i watched as many horror flicks as i could. my mother forbid me from watching the exorcist when i was fourteen as she had nightmares for weeks after seeing it but that made me even more determined to watch it and when i did, i laughed most of the way through (sorry mum =/)

I cant even stand gore anymore, ive become really screamish and paranormal activity just freaks me out for some reason. ive been to spiritualist mediums, that doesnt bother me its the lost souls if you will that scare the bejesus out of me. people have been telling me that all mediums are the devils work but I think that’s bs, well, not in every case.

Anyway, my sister, mother, and myself believe in spirits, my dad thinks we are delusional lol

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What do you think that white stuff is made of? Does it feel like halloween make-up or what?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The putting the car in neutral and rolling uphill got my attention. I've heard of a spot in southern Illinois where a train hit a school bus and killed some kids. People go out there and put baby powder on the rear bumper, then park the car right on the tracks and put in neutral. The car is then pushed off of the tracks, and there are childrens handprints on the bumper.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why are these pics no longer able to be viewed..? Im hanging out here come on!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
reply to post by austinthetitan[/url]
i laughed most of the way through (sorry mum =/)

LOL, i would of 2

librasleep

Originally posted by librasleep
What do you think that white stuff is made of? Does it feel like halloween make-up or what?

it dosent feel like anything actually, ive examined it and it actually looks like its from the inside, but i dont think it is.

Originally posted by mazzroth
Why are these pics no longer able to be viewed..? Im hanging out here come on

photobucket is down right now so im gonna post them some where else 4 veiwers, dont worry links are on the way

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just got to see the pictures and im somewhate 50/50 on these... Did you really take these yourself?
Not trying to be a debunker here...

Looks as if you've managed to squash someones head up the window lmao

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Pretty cool. Although the picture is so good that: It looks like the reflection of someone in Halloween face paint, the only reason I say that, is I was looking for the reflection of the person taking the picture and couldn't find it. I'm not debunking here, just playing Devil's advocate. Freaky story.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hello,

Just thought you would like to know of someone elses experience from visiting Booger Mountain:

www.roadsideamerica.com...

"My friends and I headed down there the other night. We found the road ok but finding the spot was hard, because the road was dark. I recommend checking it out during the day then going back at night. We had the brights on, again not a good idea, we got pulled over -- so yeah, don't turn on the brights. We drove away to a gas station where I saw a flour hand print on the car, where none of us had touched so I don't know what to call it, but we're definitely going back to check it out again. [Melissa, 07/05/2007]"

Freaky No???

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Interesting pictures you have there, thanks for sharing them with us!

According to Ghost Hounds if you dust your car with flour you can see the hand prints of the children. Very cool.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting artwork, although if you or somebody actually presses their face to a glass, that's not the impression that results from it. Certainly nothing with such nice shading and detail. Try it. Moosh your face against a glass and see what you get.

Oh, I forgot. This is "supernatural." Oooo-o-o-o-o-o-o!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
that's not the impression that results from it. Certainly nothing with such nice shading and detail.

its not freaking artwork, i already promised that im not lying, and thats the point you cant smush your face into a window and get the same, same thing with trying to fake it. Beside Nohup ive seen you around, and by the looks of it all the debunking you try to do never works

The Rev * Answer *
I just got to see the pictures and im somewhate 50/50 on these... Did you really take these yourself?
Not trying to be a debunker here...
Looks as if you've managed to squash someones head up the window lmao

lol like i said above

theutahbigfoothunter *Answer*
Pretty cool. Although the picture is so good that: It looks like the reflection of someone in Halloween face paint, the only reason I say that, is I was looking for the reflection of the person taking the picture and couldn't find it. I'm not debunking here, just playing Devil's advocate. Freaky story.

see more proof that this isnt a fake

October *Answer*
Hello,

Just thought you would like to know of someone elses experience from visiting Booger Mountain:

www.roadsideamerica.com...

"My friends and I headed down there the other night. We found the road ok but finding the spot was hard, because the road was dark. I recommend checking it out during the day then going back at night. We had the brights on, again not a good idea, we got pulled over -- so yeah, don't turn on the brights. We drove away to a gas station where I saw a flour hand print on the car, where none of us had touched so I don't know what to call it, but we're definitely going back to check it out again. [Melissa, 07/05/2007]"

Freaky No???

actually i have checked that out before, i love those stories, and if anyone else reads them they will understand my experiance more

Jburns *Answer*
Interesting pictures you have there, thanks for sharing them with us!

According to Ghost Hounds if you dust your car with flour you can see the hand prints of the children. Very cool.

yea we have tried that before its fun

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That is freaky. Is the image on the outside of the glass? It's hard to tell. I do not know if you tried, does it rub off, or is it like etched in? Cool pics.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Someone draw the image. It's a prank, IMO.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by taz57
The putting the car in neutral and rolling uphill got my attention. I've heard of a spot in southern Illinois where a train hit a school bus and killed some kids. People go out there and put baby powder on the rear bumper, then park the car right on the tracks and put in neutral. The car is then pushed off of the tracks, and there are childrens handprints on the bumper.

I used to live near this place. There are several similar stories all over the country, somewhat of an urban legend. Look up "gravity hill," I am fairly sure these are instances of the same phenomenon. Some downhill ground that looks uphill due to geometric anomaly. I went several times and the car rolls off the tracks, but no hand prints.

The haunted railroad track, the seven gates of hell, and acid bridge were all places we would go in high school to drink some beer, tell ghost stories, and try to scare girls into physical contact. They're nothing more than dark places.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Someone draw the image. It's a prank, IMO.

wow just started ATS and already a bad debunker wheres ur proof?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have a very umm... colorful family history, my great grand fathers in WWII, one of which was nazi occupation force of Normandy and the other 82nd airborne participating in the invasion, yeah trust me it gets better as you go on through my family tree. well my great uncle has acquired a relic of that area, he participated in the hangings at booger mountain, and took most of the rope with him. so some one in my family still has this rope. other than that I live just a few miles from that road and have stopped up there a few times. But, when I stopped something weird happened, I heard a pounding on the back of my car, and when i got home there were a few hand shaped dents. I wish i had taken some pictures of this before I sold the car.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join