It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO videos part of a disinformation campaign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I recently watched the haiti UFO video on youtube and was quite impressed by what i saw. However after reading the threads on the video it would seem that the video was a fake.
The thing that points to the video being fake is the use of the same palm tree over and over again.
If you believe what some people wrote then this particular video would of been quite time consuming to make and could potentially of been quite costly.
Why then would they use the same palm tree over again?
It seems like such a pointless mistake that make people shout fake.
This is the sort of quality video that people want to see to prove these craft exist.
What if the video was made to look almost real but with an intentional mistake so that if a real video of this quality came out people what automatically shout FAKE as it is a learned response to this type of film.

Do you think certain videos are made to blur the lines of whats real and whats fake?

This would make it easier to dismiss real evidence as there would be plenty of videos out there that are proven hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think that at least a certain percentage of ufo videos as well as any other alledged evidence are possibly part of a dis info campaign, yes.

But another part of me says that it does not have to be an organized disinfo campaign per se, since most of what is out on the internet is bogus anyway, made by individual hoaxers.

In light of that, almost no disinfo is needed. All the Gov't (etc.) have to do is let the bogus information flow. And voila! Instantaneous, self-fueled, perpetual disinformation!

join