It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things in the desert sky at night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I spend a lot of time north of US6&50 in the west desert of utah and i've seen some pretty strange thing at night(no engine noise either

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I also spend time in the high desert, north and west of I-25 and I-40. There seems to be an unusual amount of activity lately. I think you can see a lot more when there is little light pollution from cities and smog.

I don't know what I have been seeing but it is silent and real fast. Sometimes blinking, sometimes steady light.

The desert at night is majic!!!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Red Flag is currently going on around Nellis AFB and the surrounding thousands of square miles. Not to mention a very large Air Show at that very same base next weekend!

No doubt you guys may be seeing some of the effects of that operation and some of the myriad of aircraft that are involved or even transitting to and from the base.

Hope this helps........Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Whether or not what you saw was a UFO pretty much boils down to two factors:

1. How fast was it going
2. What kind of maneuvers was it making

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I couldn't guess the size. speed about the same as afighter flying low. blinking like I said no engine sounds

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
RED FLAG!!!!

Let's see here,

Blinking lights = aircraft??

Fast moving = aircraft??

Low flying in desert = aircraft

Ok , Fast moving, low flying, blinking lights in the desert during the EXACT time of operation Red Flag = fighter jets that are performing ridiculous moves to the beat of 600+mph over the high desert!

Really gang, it's an amazing sight no doubt, but it is very terrestrial and very real and one very neat kick in the butt to see!!

Peace, Mondo

new topics

top topics

join