It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hologram Theory Is Alive !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello I'd like everyone to read this article, and for the record the John Lear hologram theory is alive because there is enough evidence to keep it alive, people that don't believe it for the simple fact that using a hologram is too out of this world for them to accept, thats it, thats the only reason, if they knew 10% of what was really going on in space and in other worlds it would make them go loony. Well people must really wake up and understand that their simple MTV, 9-5 job, earth lifes are not the real reality of this universe, and everyone must understand that it is essential we evolve into higher frequency beings in order to move into the next dimension of life, and thats the true purpose of life.

Army tests James Bond style tank that is 'invisible'

Jonathan Watts
London Guardian
Thursday November 1, 2007

New technology that can make tanks invisible has been unveiled by the Ministry of Defence.

In secret trials last week, the Army said it had made a vehicle completely disappear and predicted that an invisible tank would be ready for service by 2012.

The new technology uses cameras and projectors to beam images of the surrounding landscape onto a tank.

The result is that anyone looking in the direction of the vehicle only sees what is beyond it and not the tank itself.

A soldier, who was at the trials, said: "This technology is incredible. If I hadn't been present I wouldn't have believed it. I looked across the fields and just saw grass and trees - but in reality I was staring down the barrel of a tank gun."

How the technology works in a combat situation is very sensitive, but the MoD is believed to be testing a military jacket that works on the same principles.

It is the type of innovation normally associated with James Bond, and the brains behind the latest technology is the MoD's very own "Q" - Professor Sir John Pendry, of Imperial College London.

He said the only drawback was the reliability of the cameras and projectors.

But he added: "The next stage is to make the tank invisible without them - which is intricate and complicated, but possible."

(CLICK THE LINK TO SEE A PICTURE OF THE INVISIBLE TANK TEST)

infowars.net...

[edit on 1-11-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As I said on the other thread, it's neither alive nor dead. The hologram theory is itself a hologram. No reality. A distraction from the real deal.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
yes hologram tecnology exists , but holograms were not used on wtc , planes were inserted on live tv to cover up what really hit the towers , the plane in the videos are cgi(search for augmented realitytoo) , i say that it wasant a hologram symply because the second plane paths on the videos contradict themselves with others , you have too , the disaperieng wings and tail, and pixel trails on the videos and the nose out videos too , if a hologram was used , all the planes videos would have the plane path correct and maybe the planes sound , then you have the witnesses, most saw a small airplane that made little sound , and some even reported a missile see this witnesses compilation video i made

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yes, that's why there were plane parts everywhere... CGI effect my @ss...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Yes, that's why there were plane parts everywhere... CGI effect my @ss...

say that to the tv stations videos and witnesses

[edit on 1-11-2007 by dracodie]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!!! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON 911 !!!!!!!!!!

Plane parts??? there were no plane parts, no where on TV, no where was there mention of plane parts on the streets, your mind is making up facts that did not exist to support your brain washed beliefs, anyway here is my conclusion, and I'm sure John Lear will definitely agree, hey john I know we both say holograms were used I think we might have to change our answer a little here, I don't think holograms were used entirely by them selfs, I think they used a missile and then disguised a hologram shell around it to look like a plane, because I remember you saying you weren't 100% sure where the projector was, well heres the answer according to their technology, and John please read my original post on this very thread above, how they now have tanks that they can cloak to be invisible.

They actually need a solid piece of mass as a base to then build a hologram shell around, like in the case of the invisible tank, but this time on 911 they used a missile as the solid base and then wrapped a hologram plane around it, supporting so many eye witnesses saying they saw a missile and not a plane, or like the multiple helicopter footage that was shot so high in the sky that they did not catch any plane at all.

Also notice how the hologram completely burnt out as it entered the building, just completely vanished into the building like a ghost, so John yea I think this is really what happen, let me know what you think. Of course were not going to have it 100% exact the first time around, this is so complex, its taking us time to really put all the factual pieces together but I think we are making huge progress.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well maybe a hologram was used , i dont know, but i keep a open mind to that idea , because its quite interesting

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's interesting that you open yet another thread to push this baseless idea and yet conveniently avoid answering the questions posed by IgnoranceIsntBliss.

I'll tell you what really happened on 9/11, it's really really simple. Planes hit both towers of the World Trade Centre in a horrific act of terror and the average intelligence of humanity dropped sharply. People were so traumatised by such a (for them) unimaginable event that their brains started inventing delusions (such as holograms and controlled demolition) as a psychological defence mechanism. I know 9/11 was shocking and must have been very traumatic for you, but please get your self some help. It pains me to see such hysteria being accepted as a viable possibility.

If you're not going to address IgnoranceIsntBliss's questions, please don't bother sidestepping them and re-opening the topic in another thread, it just makes you look like a fool.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
lol nice profile monoclear, nice IP address also, listen I'm not the average ATs member, your propaganda does not work on my kind, try civilians.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Iceberg ahead and plenty of warnings but still the "ship of destiny" steams toward its doom. As the world tunes in on the holograph theory and finds itself face to face with a reality that isn't reality the "truth movement" will die a quiet and sort of sad kind of death.

I will keep believing actual aircraft hit the WTCs and may have even caused them to collapse. What type of aircraft is still up for debate in my book but to say nothing hit the buildings is quite a leap of faith.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"I'll tell you what really happened on 9/11, it's really really simple. Planes hit both towers of the World Trade Centre"
~are you sure?Because it seems that the only ones that saw comercial planes hit the towers were news personalities that described the planes with such detail, the rest of the witnesses never refered seeing or hearing a comercial airplane in direction of the towers or striking them

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

lol nice profile monoclear, nice IP address also, listen I'm not the average ATs member, your propaganda does not work on my kind, try civilians.

I have a profile?

And how do you know my IP address without being a moderator? I don't even know my IP address because I'm bouncing through proxies.

reply to post by dracodie

"I'll tell you what really happened on 9/11, it's really really simple. Planes hit both towers of the World Trade Centre"
~are you sure?Because it seems that the only ones that saw comercial planes hit the towers were news personalities that described the planes with such detail, the rest of the witnesses never refered seeing or hearing a comercial airplane in direction of the towers or striking them

Please read what I said carefully, and then read what you said carefully, and then slap your self. I never said anything about the type of plane.

And yes I am really sure that planes hit the two towers because I was watching it live as it was happening, I have heard the countless eyewitness testaments, and I've watched tons of amateur footage shot that day. Oh and just so you know, I don't live in the US, so I'm not reliant on 'biased' or 'government controlled' media sources (as some might put it).

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

lol nice profile monoclear, nice IP address also

Is this meant as some kind of threat?

listen I'm not the average ATs member, your propaganda does not work on my kind, try civilians.

I can see that your not the average ATS member. You dont seem to have the capacity for rational thought. I am also well aware that propaganda does not work on your kind. Maybe we should try fingerpainting so you will understand what happened on 9/11.

Two planes hit the towers. Whether or not they were carrying arab terrorists or not. I dont know.

Maybe the hologram was reflected from John Lears soul catcher on the moon.

CT

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"Please read what I said carefully, and then read what you said carefully, and then slap your self. I never said anything about the type of plane."
well , you by saying that planes hit the towers , can only be refering to the official version , were comercial planes hit the towres , because the other type of "plane" refered by witnesses resembles a missile , is that type of "plane" you were refering?

"I have heard the countless eyewitness testaments, and I've watched tons of amateur footage shot that day." me too , and i have watched every single video of the second plane released until now

"Oh and just so you know, I don't live in the US"
me neither

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

"Please read what I said carefully, and then read what you said carefully, and then slap your self. I never said anything about the type of plane."
well , you by saying that planes hit the towers , can only be refering to the official version , were comercial planes hit the towres ,

50 of my fellow co-workers watched the plane fly into the tower, Live
as if happened not on TV so your "It was a CGI " is a crock! It was an
airliner, not a missile! This is reality, not some stupid game you
play on your computer. Watched the Towers burn then collapse live,
in person from my office in New Jersey!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"50 of my fellow co-workers watched the plane fly into the tower, Live
as if happened not on TV so your "It was a CGI " is a crock! It was an
airliner, not a missile! This is reality, not some stupid game you
play on your computer. Watched the Towers burn then collapse live,
in person from my office in New Jersey!"

really?because the eyewitnesses reported that it was like a small plane, and the videos of the second "plane" show inconsistencies , like the plane wing disapeiring , nose coming out on te other side of the tower etc
50 of my fellow co-workers watched the plane fly into the tower in what location were they?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

well , you by saying that planes hit the towers , can only be refering to the official version , were comercial planes hit the towres , because the other type of "plane" refered by witnesses resembles a missile , is that type of "plane" you were refering?

The kind that hit the two towers as clearly shown by the available footage and eye witness accounts. If you had the slightest clue about CGI, video editing, digital manipulation, holographic projection or even general science, you'd know that the videos of two planes hitting the World Trade Centres weren't faked. But your grasp of reality seems a little impaired, so I don't think even making you an eyewitness would convince you of the truth. You have no interest in truth, the only thing you're interested in is perverting reality with your delusions and indulging your desperation for sensational controversy. You're sick, you're an insult to humanity, and an insult to everybody who suffered on 9/11. It's their plight that matters, not your immature and selfish desires.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"The kind that hit the two towers as clearly shown by the available footage and eye witness accounts." so eyewitness that never saw a comercial plane dont count?

"If you had the slightest clue about CGI, video editing, digital manipulation, holographic projection or even general science, you'd know that the videos of two planes hitting the World Trade Centres weren't faked."
they weren´t faked ? if you consider the all the existing footage of the planes normal ones , then fine by me , and if you say that i dont know anything about cgi and video editing , or even general science , then i dont know , cause you say so

"You have no interest in truth, the only thing you're interested in is perverting reality with your delusions and indulging your desperation for sensational controversy." yes , i want attention , i want to be controversial

"You're sick, you're an insult to humanity, and an insult to everybody who suffered on 9/11. It's their plight that matters, not your immature and selfish desires." you found out that im imature and selfish by reading only these posts? amazing , you are a genius , and yes my objective is to insult all 9/11 victims by wrting comments here , im an evil person , but in the final you didnt comment anything related to this thread , you keep saying that planes hit the tower and every eyewitness saw them , you are acting as if i was obligating you to blindly believe this

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Compression can cause 'wings to disappear' or reflections and odd angles etc. Regarding eyewitness testimony it is important to remember that in ever single event that has a large number of eyewitnesses you will always get some differing testimony, but it is the corroborated testimony that is the strongest. Also it is the logical inference of the the lack of corroborated testimony in the reverse.

What do I mean by that?

Simply put, due to the nature of the ATTACK, everyone happened to be staring at both towers, many people were out filming that day. If what happened was different significantly then what was on the news, then NEW YORK city would be in a riot. It isn't exactly the type of city to keep quiet. Just go to Yankee stadium

So we don't see that response. But we do see is a number of people on ATS who happened to be there and saw the planes.

So even *IF* we were to believe that there was CGI, it wouldn't logically follow that there were no planes.

It would be a very stupid strategy to plan this in a major city like NEW YORK if there were NO PLANES and with everyone looking. So from a planning point, it makes no sense.

Then we have the problem, if it was CGI......

So why the hesitation for doing some CGI on the Pentagon>? It seems like there is something lacking there.

And if was CGI, why would they 'plant parts' in other places? Why not just use CGI in pictures to make it look like there were plane parts?

And if was CGI, then you have just opened a pandora's box. The next step might be 9/11 didn't happen! Perhaps the Towers were CGI! Perhaps Bush was a CGI figure and he isn't even the president!

Perhaps the reptilians are real!

We can't just rely on Youtube. Here are some excellent refutations on NO PLANEs, one happens to be a forum.

And of course, the NO PLANE Theorists true to form go and *SPAM* the forum afterward without addressing the problems.

The other link is by a professional video expert.

www.nineeleven.co.uk...
www.nineeleven.co.uk...
www.nineeleven.co.uk...

www.journalof911studies.com...

[edit on 1-11-2007 by talisman]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

By denying reality what else would be your objective? You entered dialogue with me by implying that I had asserted what type of planes were used, where in reality I made no such suggestion, that fact is plain to see on this very thread. You seem to project your own inner delusions and insecurities on to the subject you wish to contest when there is no real precursor to your declarations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join