posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:07 PM
i go to a few mma message boards and i just got a pm at one of them inviting me over someplace but i don't really understand...
can you guys read this and tell me?
is it just another forum that is by invite only or what?
i don't get it...
here is the pm
Hi, We have seen your posts and appreciate your knowledge in MMA.
I would like to invite you to join 'Fasho Illum. It is an affiliation that gathers intellectual members that truly appreciate MMA.
What our affiliation does:
- Our website is a big part of our affiliation because it provides a platform where legitimate individuals can enjoy fight videos and have real
discussions. Great classic fights videos from the past (e.g. Fedor vs Nog, Bj Penn vs Hughes) as well as new recent fights are posted frequently. The
site is only made known to Fasho Illum. Affiliates and invited people, it is a great source of MMA videos and exclusive high level discussions. So
please feel free to visit even just for the videos, you will not regret!
- Tired of defending your view against ignorant posters (very common on sherdog) alone? Your affiliates will have your back and it is a good idea to
have recognized legit members on your side
- To earn recognition in this forum
There is no requirement or obligation:
- Invites are only given out by referrals from my top members, your past post/posts have earned a referral!
- all you need to do is back up other affiliates (you will tell by their sig. info) in discussions like how you expect other affiliates to back you
- All you have to do is type a short piece of info (simply clan's name and status) in your signature (After you say yes to joining, I will tell you
the exact specific info to type)
We currently have 80 affiliates and growing. Im the founder of the affiliation and I would be very glad to have you associated with us. Pm me with
your decision and I hope to hear from you soon! Take Care.
i am confused....is it some retarded thing where i join under him and then if i get someone to join under me i get some special e-crap or
talking about affiliates....am i supposed to write articles in accordance with what one of these dudes say....
please help me.....
i do love talking mma and am very bummed the world sports forum here is not busier....
i just don't want to bother joining some lame, pyramid type forum....
it just looks like some lame, split off forum where the dude is begging for people....that what it looks like to you?
[edit on 1-11-2007 by Boondock78]
Mod edit: to snip url, no reason to spread the spam.
[edit on 11/1/2007 by kinglizard]