It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Eight Year Old Son, The Criminal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Move to Canada folks, no Home Land Security here to worry about.
[edit on 1/11/07 by Rhain]

Yet! It will happen there too.

And Europe has pretty tuff gun laws too.. worse than USA.

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about this guanna, my thoughts go out to you and your son over this stupid situation.

If it was'nt for the fact that it would be stresfull for your family, i'd suggest making this as high profile in the media as you can. Hopefully it would be seen by the whole world as the totaly ludicrous OTT levels that the HS abuse thier power.

One question, if the headmistress says it's crap, then why was it even filed to the police or HS? Surely it should have stopped at her?

CX.

[edit on 1/11/07 by CX]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Its called homeland security law. You can be charged for any infraction they make up. The system now is geared to create a record in there database to follow you for life.

Its not called "Homeland Security Law". There has to be a law on the books that he broke in order to be charged with something.

Im looking for the wording of the CRIME he is being charged with - the wording of the law he broke.

Also, the school filed a report? What did the report say? And did the school not call you and inform you of all of this? They never called and said "We have reported your son to Homeland Security".

There are just too many questions - left unanswered.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Get your kid into a private school, or homeschool. That is the only way to end this type of crap. Media attention is what you need, to embarrass the cops and state. Infowars.com is a good place to start.

CX

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Would it come under any laws to do with imitating a firearm?

Like if you went into a bank with your fingers held up in your pocket so it looked like you had a gun, i'm sure thats a crime.

Same with if you saw someone pointing thier fingers at you from a distance, it could be mistaken for a gun and cause some kind of fear.

Yes i'm aware that this is totaly different than two kids playing about but i'm trying to grasp something from this that could be deemed a crime......and i'm really struggling!

CX.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I will tell you this: Again!

DENY IT EVER HAPPENED. I dont care who saw it, how many kids or teachers, i dont care.

IF ITS NOT ON TAPE, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROSECUTE.

Defend your son by getting a lawyer and DENY DENY DENY!!!
Even if it does mean teaching your kid to lie, this is the best thing you can do- BECAUSE THEN THEY HAVE TO PROVE IT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!!!!!
You get the tactic???

This makes me so mad i could spit.

I feel terrible for you, the parent, but i know my way around the legal system having worked for a criminal lawyer for a few years.

Start denying it now. Tell them your son confessed to you he didnt do anything. Period.

G'dam them all

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

section 802 0f the patriot act
(a) DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED- Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1)(B)(iii), by striking `by assassination or kidnapping' and inserting `by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping';

(2) in paragraph (3), by striking `and';

(3) in paragraph (4), by striking the period at the end and inserting `; and'; and

(4) by adding at the end the following:

`(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--

`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

`(B) appear to be intended--

`(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

`(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

`(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

`(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.'.

(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3077(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`(1) `act of terrorism' means an act of domestic or international terrorism as defined in section 2331;'.

www.ratical.org... any act breaking the laws of the united states can be defined as terrorism in this case threatening they have different words fot threatening depending on the state.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

thats a bad idea if you have more than one teacher saying it happenned then you can be arrested for purgery (lying under oath) and believe me the state DA well come at you from every angle they can

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Have you ever considered moving to the USA , the land of the free .
In the States they are aloud to point there fingers , here have a look .

cache.viewimages.com...

liberalvaluesblog.com...

www.strangeattractor.co.uk...

www.binarywolf.com...

Almost as Amairican as apple pie .

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
My son has been disiplined for ' looking mean at another person ', and for ' mumbling that aggravates others ', etc. ANY two bit silly thing is not a matter for the cops and Homeland Security!! Amazing..simply sickening. If this is not proof positive of an impending police state, what is?

Looking mean at another person?

While of course, the teachers just love the real meanies at that school, for showing initiative and all that jazz.

I can see why homeschooling is becoming more common!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

OK? This doesnt show me where the law is this kid broke.

Thanks for the effort though

I will wait for the OP to come back and post what the report was that was filed by the school, and what charge is being brought about by the DA.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Your post (and the links) make no sense?

Those pictures are not of anyone pointing their finger to pretend they are shooting someone.

Maybe Im missing the point? The point - har har.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Gone are the days where a teacher would see a quality in a student and work on that.

Now that would be considered elitist.
Times have changed since Stalin's takeover of educational unions in 1945.

Gone are the days where a student feared the teacher and principal( fear as in respect) because they knew if they got out of line the punishment would be swift.

Gone also are the days where the teacher was smart and educated enough in the subject matter to actually deserve such respect. Gone are the days when the teacher in turn respected brilliance on the part of certain students rather than branding them as "troublemakers" (and of course their so-called peers brand them as "nerds" and "fags"). Gone are the days when teachers actually could carry on a Socratic discourse with their most talented students, rather than waste time on Jimmy the Jock and Timmy the Toughguy.

Gone are the days where if you got punished in school that was the least of your worries, you were more worried about what Dad or Mom would do.

Gone are the days when Dad or Mom could legally pull you out of an abusive or incompetent school without having to put you in yet another school, or have to fill out all sorts of forms proving you have an acceptable alternative education.

Gone are the days when kids - and parents - had ways of dealing with intolerable situations that did not involve murder and/or suicide.

Gone are the days of common sense and good judgement because teachers and principals can't make decisions anymore because our government does it for them by way of thousands of pages of rules and laws written by men and women with bigger agendas.

Bigger and "lefter" agendas, you mean.

Gone are the days when schools were actually for learning rather than "socialization" which meant the systematic verbal (and sometimes physical) abuse of neuroatypical children in the name of "equality".

Pol Pot would just love modern (1945-present) North American schools!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just want to make sure people are not insinuating that the events the OP described didn't actually take place. He only posted on ATS because he was referred here by um, me, after I found his post about it on another (completely unrelated to conspiracy stuff) forum we are both members of. I'm not sure he even knew about ATS before the referral.

He isn't here to be a dis-info agent.
He isn't here to try to stir false controversy.
He is here as a concerned parent who had a first hand run-in with what our country has turned into.

Give him time and he will hopefully produce more info for everyone about any specific charges or allegations surrounding the incident. And I thank everyone for giving their opinions of course, it is why he was sent here!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the world is going mad.
when i was a kid which was about 10 years ago, i think, i and a group of friends were taken straight to the principle's office for...well..from what i remember was sort of mafia-play. we would pretend we were part of the mafia, totally innocent stuff of course, we hardly knew what mafia was at the time but we got these ideas from movies and what not. all i did was just make hand gestures of guns pointing at each other pretending to be in some kind of gang fight. the teacher spotted that and got angry and since i was the one who spearheaded this, i was the one who was confronted by the principle. anyway punishment was to stand in front of a wall/corner in a kindergarten class to humiliate us.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

All they would have is "Hearsay" and that wont cut it. Being accused falsely of committing the ultimate crime ( fingerpointing with a make beleive gun) has to be proven just like if you murder someone. After all, this is NOT kids play anymore. For every perceived "wrong" there must be proof- even if you're a little kid and its the teachers and students against you.
Get legal advise, OP, and i mean good legal counsel so your little one can go on living a normal life.

If this isnt the most ridiculous and upsetting news i ever heard i dont know what is!!!
I suppose you should be thankful that he wasnt tasered.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm glad that things werent like this when I was a kid.

When I was a junior in high school, I went out of town one weekend with my parents. We went to the baby shower for my mom, when she was pregnant with my little brother, and all of the family was there. After the shower, on satuday, my dad and I went to a motorcycle race, in yet another town on Sunday.
When I came to school on Monday, the LDS temple across the street from the school had burned down over the weekend. I think that the building was like pre-electricity, 70-80 years old. It was a big building 3 storys all brick, it was really an awsome old building. I'm sitting in my calculus class and a couple of guys in suits come into the class with the vice principal.
They talk to the teacher he nods, and they come get ME, what the hell.
After they take me into a room they tell me they are FBI, and ask why I burned down the building and what did I have against the LDS.

I assured them they were mistaken, and why did they think I was the one who burned it down? Because "some one saw you set the fire".

That cant be I was out of town from friday afternoon till sunday night.
All the while they were questioning me, with out my parents present or a school official. They told I was going to jail if I didnt fess up to what I had done. I then told them until my parents were there and they gotten a lawyer I wasnt saying anything. By this time the VP had come back in after calling local PD, and I told him I wanted to call my parents, then he said I'll call them right now. I had been in there for almost an hour being questioned before the school called my parents. They kept hounding me about what I had against the LDS, I kept reminding them they were waisting their time, and I wasnt going to say anything.
My mom got there first, folowed by their attorney, they left me in the room while I could hear my mom yelling at the school officials and the FBI agents. Then I heard snippets o thier attorney saying "questioned under durress", "with out a legal guardian or council present" "not admissable in court", and " sue the living daylights out of the school district".
After they checked it all out guess what?, I couldnt have doone it because I was out of town. I later found out that some kid I didnt even know grabbed the school cop, and told him he saw me set the fire. He just picked me at random out of a crowd as I was walking to class that morning. The funny thing is this kid was a trouble maker , always in troble for something, got suspended a lot. And they just took this kids word as the gospel, over mine, I had no record of trouble, I was in the honors program, and I had already enough credits to graduate when I started my juniour year.

Call the ACLU, its cases just like yours , that they were created for.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
People in our nation still can not believe that we are already a police state and that the gestapo (Home land security) is breathing on our necks.

The discipline and brain washing can not work on adults but they are starting the obedience drill on our children and grandchildren.

They will become the control society of tomorrow.

I was a teacher for 9 years and I got tired of the BS and the poor state of education in our public schools.

A new study shows that our schools are becoming nothing more than drop out factories for many students that get tired of the system.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
the world is going mad.
when i was a kid which was about 10 years ago, i think, i and a group of friends were taken straight to the principle's office for...well..from what i remember was sort of mafia-play. we would pretend we were part of the mafia, totally innocent stuff of course, we hardly knew what mafia was at the time but we got these ideas from movies and what not. all i did was just make hand gestures of guns pointing at each other pretending to be in some kind of gang fight. the teacher spotted that and got angry and since i was the one who spearheaded this, i was the one who was confronted by the principle. anyway punishment was to stand in front of a wall/corner in a kindergarten class to humiliate us.

Well, when I was in school - high school.....I got sent to the principal's office and got detention for CHEWING GUM IN CLASS
....so, from what I remember of school (back in the 70s/80s....things havent changed that much. LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Max_TO

Your post (and the links) make no sense?

Those pictures are not of anyone pointing their finger to pretend they are shooting someone.

Maybe Im missing the point? The point - har har.

Hmm You mean to tell me that there are different severity\'s of pointing ones finger? Just who is to decide intent in this matter ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join