It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

what is that?.whats with the russian type?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That video has absolutely nothing to do with this. That's from some kook who I can't remember the name of. The picture of the dinosaur was actually debunked and shown to have been taking straight out of a painting/picture from a book and then muddled.

I repeat,

That video has absolutely nothing to do with this topic and can serve as a major source of confusion.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

sorry for the bad post...my bad.peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Beam me up Scotty !!!!!

I went to Barnes and Noble, the book Dark Mission is not in stock. I should order on Amazon. Not sure if it will tell me anything I dont already know.

I mean, do people still think Humans come from Earth? Is this planet the planet that gave birth to humanoid life? What makes this planet so special? The Anthropic principle baby. Besides machines, we are the smartest beings on the planet and in the universe. We are all that there is and we are scattered everywhere. Earth is called Gaia btw. Earth label is new agey.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sr71b
Now you say the moon is a spaceship?

Many believe that this is possible... with an outer layer of rock....

Why the heck are we sending mining equipment to the Moonship to excavate? Does that even make any sense to you?

Perfect sense to me...
Hoagland says they are 'mining' for ancient technology...
Well if its a spaceship.... damn what a GOLDMINE

Now you two are using semantics to change your stories when someone proves they don't add up.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But its typical as soon as anyone on the inside comes forward on any topic, we can count on the usual attempts to discredit them... disgruntled employee, nut case, whatever can be tossed out there...

Exactly, Zorgon.

How many people who are satisfied with their jobs, who are reasonably content to go to work and return home each day want to 'blow the whistle'? Why spoil it, if you are on a good thing?

Of course it will seem that most insiders have a grudge against their employer. That's probably why they are breaking their silence, to let people know what's been going on away from public scrutiny.

I don't expect to see any whistleblower to be portrayed in anything but a dim light, considering that they have probably fallen foul of their former employers and might want to serve up some revenge as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, my dog farted. I guess its time for me to add my 2 cents. First off, I would love to belive all these fantastic stories I read on here about the moon and stuff. It really is a good read!
Seriously, This sounds like a disgruntled EX employee of N.A.S.A trying to make a few bucks. I see alot of people who gobble this stuff up and I pity the fool who shells out his hard earned dollar for some of this nonsense. Aliens prob do exist. Heck, they might even visit once and awhile.
However, this fantasy world of Alien moons with breathable atmospheres really belongs on the sci-fi channel. My dog sums this one up best. Good boy Bishop.

One shred of proof guys. Just one shred of hard sweaty hot proof. Won't happen... Take your meds

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

I was thinking of the very same scenario. Witness Security Program is not an option here.

I might add, the Shuttle Crew's chance of return might be getting better. 'Depends on how you read tea leaves however.

Let's watch the news to see what intensely dramatic world event may divert our attention away from this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that anything these previous employees have to say when they seem too good to be true. Why? Because if the American government truly did have a stranglehold on this type of information, it would seem logical that if any of these people's allegations were true, they would be silenced, the information destroyed, and nothing would be able to be leaked to the press, and it would be purged from the internet. One must remember that the U.S. Department of Defense is in complete control of the internet, as all information and regulation of the internet is based on 13 DoD servers.

That is not to say that perhaps the government lets things like this slip through purposefully so that people will either believe it's not true for the reasons above, or that people will just assume the persons with these allegations have lost their minds.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Goodness, all that just from being told there is breathable atmosphere on the moon? Wow.

Let's just hope that we don't find out we can breath underwater too, crikey, can you just imagine what sort of earth shattering lies that would reveal !!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bwolf: Don't give him any ideas bro

John: Don't get any ideas bro

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's all lies and the truth.

We are, all of us, being prepped for the beginning of their "end times."

And you'll believe when it truly begins.

But will you believe the truth, or the lies?

Nice find, Zorgon!

The next few years are gonna be a killer time to be alive!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
From Zorgon's Pravda link:

According to Kay Ferrari, JPL Director of the SSA Program (in a phone call to Johnston last week), it was Johnston "being quoted [as] criticizing NASA in Hoagland's new book, 'Dark Mission,'" that prompted her to ask for Johnston's resignation from the SSA Program. When Johnston refused, citing First Amendment protections of free speech afforded all NASA employees, even those at JPL, Ferrari apparently decided to remove him arbitrarily from the SSA Program this week without cause.

Since she's been directly quoted, which seems to legitimize Johnston's (and Hoagland's) story, I've taken the liberty of emailing Kay Ferrari of JPL's Solar System Ambassadors program.

Hopefully, she'll respond shortly and we'll learn whether or not she's actually ever heard of Ken Johnston.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Also, may I ask why the distinction of "we" and "you". I just assumed you are another dedicated denier of ignorance like the rest of us common folk.

Certainly 'we' is all the people that contribute to Pegasus with hours of research for free... some openly, many anonymously... 'you' is the person I am addressing...

or since you use the phrase 'common folke' I could claim it's the Royal 'We'

'dedicated denier of ignorance' Dedicated yes... but 'denying ignorance' is a point of view. The skeptics use that cry all the time, yet what they mean is 'deny anything that does not fit their views'

I cannot deny anyones ignorance... I can merely show what we find and let the viewer decide if they see enlightenment... or not

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralph nader
www.youtube.com...

Billy Meier sure does have a fancy imagination.

For example - does this look familiar?

From this Source.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Does anybody know what happened to the Dark Mission website?

Its working now... but it has a changed front page

LOL I LOVE IT

Astronaut holding a Knights Banner

And knowing that many people do not follow the links posted on the threads I like to post as much information inside the thread as I can without making large posts.

Now there my friend we are in total agreement

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Good idea... I will be interested in any response... it is hard to get these NASA people to write back... considering our taxes pay their salaries... is it to much to ask them to put a PR person in place to handle serious questions?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Zorgon,

This is a great post. What are your thoughts about William Rutledge?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon I think the Pegasus site is great and have been checking it out on a weekly basis for a bout a year since I heard John talking about it on C to C. It was that interview that turned me on to the concept of structures on the moon. The pictures you guys point out are not crystal clear to me but on some I see things that don’t look natural. The majority of them I find difficult to make out anything. We all see things differently; I’m red and green color blind. I heard a story about the natives taking three days before they could see Columbus’s ships in the harbor when he first made it to the new world. The natives had no concept of a ship because nothing like it existed in there world, even though there eyes could see it there brains could not compute the image. I think it’s great that you offer such an abundance of information for everyone to see for free on the Pegasus site. There is tons of information on the site then just structures on the moon and you guys do it with out having to sell books or charge $150 to watch you speak. Just put it out for the whole world to see.

Pegasus Research Consortium

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GiantPanda1979

There's way too many fantastic stories that come from fired people and
friends/relatives of government VIP's who are now deceased. Read
these forums long enough and you start to see this pattern over and over
again. If someone who is in good-standing and currently employed by
NASA (or another agency) put up a website with photo or video evidence
and was subsequently fired, the credibility factor would increase by 100
fold. Heck..the UFO-Believer community would financially support this
martyr hero and his/her family forever.