It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Zorgon,

Are you personally involved with this books publication?

John,

The same question?

Have either of you talked to this Fired, Quit, Retired NASA Employee directly about this book or its contents? Do you have any personal knowledge of his credibility? Theology and Meta-Physics does not lead one to believe he is above a little Glass Reading or selling a little Snake Oil. In fact, IMO, it detracts greatly from his credibility that he has purchased a Degree of that sort.

I'd sure like to see the pictures to see if there is a there, there. That's where the truth of this lies. In the Evidence. Where can I download high quality scans of the original Photo's this NASA Character stole? My desktop Scanner scans at 4800 dpi Optical. Not quite Photo Quality but such a scan would do? I'm avoiding the crappy 72 dpi hoaxes these days.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Zorgon,
Are you personally involved with this books publication?

Nope if I was going to publish a book it wouldn't be to benefit Hoagland

[edit on 1-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow great news and kudos to Zorgon. A usual came here with a great story.

I'm byuing the book as soon as I finish working. Can't wait to read it.

Thanks for the news man. (flagged and stared)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Seemingly, they dont ...

LOL they don't have to...

We do all this for free and in the course of what we show you... they get exposure for their books...

HEY Maybe we should get a commission

Actually, I was referring to my opinion that they seemingly do not have good, hard evidence ...

Also, may I ask why the distinction of "we" and "you". I just assumed you are another dedicated denier of ignorance like the rest of us common folk.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't get what the big deal is? I mean, I understand the possible implications if what he's saying is caught up and played on extensively by groups of people pushing for disclosure... But... As is right now, it's really underwhelming.

Maybe if some of the pictures are released for open scrutiny with them giving the context which is contained in the book. Maybe then. But until we've got something to actually SEE I just have to say this is all hype.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't know if he can be considered a scientist or not, I am not aware of what can or can not be considered a scientist, but I thought that only with his credentials we could have an idea about it, so I posted them.

And his name is Johnston, not Johnson.

reply to post by zorgon

No, I am not desperate about anything, why should I be? I am not trying to sell a book, defend any position in a government agency or even getting more hits on a website, I just like the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as they say in the movies.

And knowing that many people do not follow the links posted on the threads I like to post as much information inside the thread as I can without making large posts.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing
. Keep us updated.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
All I can say is, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! Another great thread Zorgon!! Keep us posted. I hope that this will allow other people in the "know" to have the courage to come forward and tell us what they know or saw, etc..

Hopefully, 2008 will be a great year of new and fantastic discoveries and not FF operations..

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

hey this is very intriguing news, i hope its for real.I hope this guy doesnt drop dead at the news conference like Dean Warwick ...the whole dean warwick thing should have been proof enough that something is going on.This guy seems to have way more info and hard proof of a cover up...im excited but worried and afraid as well.all activities related to nwo and other scary things might be sped up due to this possible disclosure, because the people of the world wiil instantly loose all trust in governments that have been involved in this.wow..we live in exciting times.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hoagland is my problem too. I imagine if the photos were the smoking gun someone would have scanned them by now.

Interesting story. I've followed it since the announcement of what I'm sure was a phony news conference. If he wants to be believed he is going about it the wrong way.

I earn my living in Marketing and there are two sides to this stuff and one of them is dark. It always seems to involve Conferences in Hotels or
News Conferences.

As always I'm hoping for and waiting for the real deal to pop up. Just one high res scan, of a real photo of something beyond question, that can be verified would do. I don't want much do I

Interesting discussion.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

He did not dropped dead at the press conference.

And although he says that this is "published for the first time in this book 'Dark Mission'" I don't think it would be anything different from what he have shown to Hoagland 12 years ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Microbes on Mars? Isn't there a lot more there than that?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I agree with John that if any of this stuff is true, then the government and NASA can't just give out the information. This information is a ticking bomb ready to explode in their faces. They can't just deny it all and continue either because other countries are interested in space as well. It is inevitable that the info will be released. The scary question is how? Is it released in a peaceful manner or does it begin with more bloodshed and mushroom clouds?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lurch149

Lurch149, thanks for responding I have no cause when it comes to life in our Solar System since our Creators engineered everything. As far as proof of life only visuals from satellite and ground zero missions from our Solar system. I have spent thousands of hours scanning our Solar System especially the planets Mars and Venus. I have painted over 70 paintings of lifeforms and statues in our Solar System from visuals from what I have seen in photos.

I see in 3-D and it is like seeing holagrams. I learned this visual technique from scanning Mars that is set up like a tatooed grid. It was as though I was being fed a digital code into the retna of my eye and is constantly being processed by my brain when visualizing the moons and planets of our solar system. Yes of course this is similar to the way the eye and brain normally works but differently and it is hard to discribe verbally.

Yes it was a little harsh to those non believers of life in our Solar System since I have seen so many lifeforms myself especially on Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Certainly awarded & well noticed -- great post, zorgon, thumbs up !!
What I want to add is, NASA are junkers under their administration, perhaps Bumbling Bafoons?. I like their big moves not their redolence Found Mr Lears' statements awfully rewarding on this thread.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Does anybody know what happened to the Dark Mission website?

It is not working. I noticed it because the images that are on that site but are used on the blog do not appear.

It could be just because it has too many hits...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
found this..havwww.youtube.com... you guys seen it yet?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

sorry not it...i was just watching the nasa guy flipping through photo albums with journalists on you tube....now i cant find it....strange...?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

found it..just go to youtube and type..NASA Scientists Open Up.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join