NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Trying to contact Ron Madeley. He is an old friend and I have new accounts to catch him up on. I lost touch with him in 1997. Can anyone out there help?

From: The DB Western Web Dude................Ron will understand.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hello zorgon -

I’m not one to post on old threads but this topic has intrigued me
I would like to know what has happened since
What’s currently happening with Dr. Johnston, Dark Mission, disclosure etc

Thank you…..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Haven't heard anything new on that lately, but best place to keep up on that would be Enterprise Mission..

Pity I was hoping for some new releases

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i saw this hopeing for an update. any other sites i can visit zorgon? to me its news straight from the men them self that is really news worthy

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well seeing as Ken Johnston.. the man in question is a partner of Hoagland at EM, I would say that is most likely the only source of info... everything else would be second hand or debunkers

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Finding The Moon Base:

video.google.com... 66958900462371&q=moon+base&ei=yC5bSMm5DZCUrgLhsezrDg

Other Coordinates: 10 415

Moon Ruins Apollo

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
reply to post by johnlear

Whoa there john. You can't have a substantially thicker atmosphere on one side of a stellar body than on the other. Atmospheres, generally speaking are fairly uniform across a surface, air doesn;t tend to congregate in one place. Or are you trying to say it's being forcibly held there? In which case, I'd love to hear your opinion on how on earth that would be possible...

Vector J

in a dome perhaps? he doesnt have to explain how on earth it woul be possible being that its not on earth

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToolFanMael

Originally posted by Vector J
reply to post by johnlear

Whoa there john. You can't have a substantially thicker atmosphere on one side of a stellar body than on the other. Atmospheres, generally speaking are fairly uniform across a surface, air doesn;t tend to congregate in one place. Or are you trying to say it's being forcibly held there? In which case, I'd love to hear your opinion on how on earth that would be possible...

Vector J

in a dome perhaps? he doesnt have to explain how on earth it woul be possible being that its not on earth

Untrue, our atmosphere is thicker in some areas than others, depending on time of day, the season, humidity, baro-pressure, wind direction etc. it need not be a uniformed density here why would we expect an atmosphere maintain uniform density some where else? Many celestial bodies have a fixed dark side and any atmosphere, how ever thin it is, would be very different on the dark side from the light side.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Everybody should get Dark mission.. an amazing book.. You will see the real nasa..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well. The article is dated 2007. So I expect that since nothing world changing happened, the presented evidence was pretty much figured to be inverifiable or fake.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by logicize

The simple answer is YES! We ARE ready to open this particular can of worms!

In fact, we have ALWAYS been ready for this information.
The powers withholding this, have convinced us that we would panic, or or otherwise 'not ready'. But, of course, THEY are ready aren't they!

They have the required mental fortitude to rationally cope with the knowledge, whereas WE are deemed to be too infantile, too irrational, too immature, too stupid.

And what do they base this 'patronising wisdom' on? A 1930's staged radio broadcast. Yes, that one. (Orson Wells, War of the worlds)

This is totally bunk.

Yes, SOME people freaked out, although not to the extent of blind panic in the streets, as they would have you believe.
The reason some people were, well, let's say 'a little concerned', is that the radio program 'test' was WELL LOADED.

That is, instead of saying that extra terrestrial life exists or had existed in the past, and more or less leave it there, the radio program went on at great lengths to say, that the aliens were busy slaughtering people with their 'death rays', and that there was absolutely nothing the military could do that was even remotely effective against them!

If that isn't 'stacking the decks' i don't know what is!

The 'test' was set up to fail.

It's one thing for the population to digest and comprehend that alien life exists or had existed, but quite another to say, that the same alien life, is invading and killing us humans en-masse, and there is nothing we can do about it to stop them.

If they released the info tomorrow, most of the world would say, yeah, i always knew that, or something similar. And be quite interested in finding out more.

If they said, alien life exists, and is wiping out humanity and eating us, and we cannot stop them, so say goodbye to your loved ones in the few days we have left to live as a species before we are killed and eaten, most of the world would freak out (naturally).

See the difference?

We have always been ready for information that effects our existence, it is the nature of being human to aquire knowledge and then to apply rationale and logic, to move forwards with the knowledge.

The idea that we are not, is simply social conditioning over time.

spikey.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Fired NASA Scientist pomises Disclosure: "Dead Man Walking?"

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What I would like to know is why this thread is in "Skunk-Works"... was this proven to be BS, and if not... where is the "shocking evidence" of this ancient civilization? I hate to be pessimistic but when I see Hog-land involved.. my BS meter pegs and and the glass shatters..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
We have all been waiting a long time for this news...

This all was confirmed in the book "Dark Mission" that so many claimed was bogus. RCH covered this evidence, to which he himself recieved film negatives that was saved from distruction by Ken Johnston himself and sent to RCH some years ago.

There is more than rocks and holes out there people. And soon that will be made known..either by NASA finally telling the truth, or by another nation that sends their own probes and manned missions to the Moon and tells us the truth.

NASA has its back up against the wall and are scrambling, like roaches in the night that scramble when the light is turned on. It would be easier if NASA just comes forth with the truth NOW instead of waiting for someone else to give us the truth and end up being the laughing stock of the world.

All this time, it has only been NASA for the source of information. Well that is changing and NASA knows it. Its either time to put up, or shut down.

Something tells me that NASA will do the right thing and put up the truth before loosing this 2nd race to the truth.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
What I would like to know is why this thread is in "Skunk-Works"... was this proven to be BS, and if not... where is the "shocking evidence" of this ancient civilization? I hate to be pessimistic but when I see Hog-land involved.. my BS meter pegs and and the glass shatters..

There was much ridicule and the BS meters going off when RCH said there was tons of frozen water under the surface of Mars and on Europa around Jupiter.

Well that isnt the case now is it...especially when being confirmed by Odyssey showing a planet wide ice layer under the Martian surface, and by Cassini data showing Europa being a ball of ocean water surrounded by an ice layer.

I bet anything that more data confirmation will be released very soon that will once again vindicate RCH and his work, as well as countless other independent researchers.

Hope your BS meter has a warranty.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Although this thread is about Dark Mission, I wish to suggest another book for good reading material. It is Strange Angel, the Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons, by George Pendle. Therein the reader will be satisfied to discover the true origins of the secret space programmes.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The only problem I have with this case is that nothing new was presented after all that talk.

And the things already known do not really show anything special (as far as I have seen on the Internet, I do not have any book from Hoagland), just bad copies of known photos.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Errm...which one's are the 'normal people' here then?

Don't think i've come across those strange creatures on here yet!

;-)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Quick poll if you all please:

Who amongst you, if in this ex-Nasa guys shoes would come out and publicly spill the beans?

You may be cavalier with your own safety, but any of you have kids / family that you care about?

People have car crashes every day of the week, all over the world.

People contract agressive cancers every day of the week, all over the world.

People are murdered during hold ups / robberies...etc etc.

Heart attacks, 'suicides', and on and on.

They say going public is the only sure way to protect yourself if you are planning on telling all, but how come?

If governments can go to war based on lies and proceed to slaughter close to 1,000,000+ people, if they can murder government scientists if they talk, if the demolish the trade centre, including a kids school do people here think that publicity is going to protect the informant?

Not a chance.

So what if it looks 'fishy'?...So what if most people know what the score really is?

Nothing will be done to the criminals, until they themselves become a liability, then it's a case of 'live by the sword, die by the sword.

I wouldn't risk my family. I know that sounds cowardly, and probably is, but to be honest, my boys are the two most important things in this universe to me. Even if that means keeping the secret that the universe is swarming with life.

What would YOU do?

spikey.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

A man with the intelligence and career history that RCH has, can earn a very good living in myriad ways.

Espousing a subject centered on aliens and ancient alien ruins, hyper-dimentional physics, and so on, that although to my mind is perfectly rational and reasonable, generally makes about 60 - 80% of the world say 'What a nutjob!'.

In other words, IF this bloke was on the gravy train, there are a lot easier and less professionally risky ways to do it, especially with his credentials.

It seems obvious to me at least, that RCH is a sincere as they come.

Yes, he is earning out of books and films, but what should we have him do?

We want him to bring us information, but how can this be accomplished without funds? Should he sign on for state benefits?

Personally, i think this bloke deserves to make a few bucks out of his hard and consciencious work.

spikey.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by spikey]

new topics

<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join