It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

I completely agree, and want to know much more about this guy. Was he a NASA civil servant, JPL or a contractor? Where's his CV? And most important, where's his evidence? Where are these photographs he says he's kept?

Hoagland and Pravda in the same post raises multiple red flags.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Well, he actually disclosed the photos looong before he was fired. I hate to keep repeating myself, so I won't, but please stop assuming things before you really know what this is about.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

you have 'probably' never been to the moon before and so i would suggest that you personally have no proof that there is 'NOT' or let's say was 'NOT' an (ancient) civilization on moon... of course there is no definite proof yet but what you say is also just a handful of allegations... wanted to make this clear...

to ArMaP:

Yes, all kinds of people, from those the chief scientist to the janitor.

i think we would have great fun together arguing about petty affairs and so on haha...

( i thought that most of the people who worked in a laboratory can call themselves 'scientists' but that is just my way of thinking...
)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

The favorite whine (and last gasp) of the uninformed:

There's no civilization on the moon. Gimme a break.

Thanks for the post MM.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
I completely agree, and want to know much more about this guy. Was he a NASA civil servant, JPL or a contractor? Where's his CV? And most important, where's his evidence? Where are these photographs he says he's kept?

Is this the same guy featured on the Escamilla video who goes on about his supervisor pointing out UFOs and then telling him to airbrush them out, or am I thinking of some other guy? That was a few years ago, so this would be a repackaging of some old news.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hoagland and Pravda in the same post raises multiple red flags.

that's why we already have 30 of them...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

The favorite whine (and last gasp) of the uninformed:

There's no civilization on the moon. Gimme a break.

Thanks for the post MM.

Perhaps it's a whine of the "uninformed". However, despite centuries of observation, there was never an observation of the Moon's atmosphere which, as you imply is as thick as 30% of the Earth's atmosphere. We are all informed about the lack of existence of such observation. So much for "crisp, fresh air of the Moon".

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I love all this moon stuff. I was surfing youtube looking for some vids about the moon and came across this

www.youtube.com...

apologies if its been posted before but there are numerous threads and too hard to find if posted before.

steve

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Thank you for your contribution though.....

I suppose its to much to expect you to stay on topic... LOL You have even adopted John's style... they say imitation is the best form of flattery...

As to your "Pravda" comment Astounding observation there... but Pravda allows you to quote and reprint... and the information they post is just a reprint of Enterprise Mission's news release... so your attempt at discrediting the source is really just a joke.

But its typical as soon as anyone on the inside comes forward on any topic, we can count on the usual attempts to discredit them... disgruntled employee, nut case, whatever can be tossed out there... and how dare they write a book and make a few bucks... I mean it should all be free...

I just wonder how many that cry that have ever contributed their time freely to any charity work...

Point One NASA tryed to erase data on safety issues of concern to all

That alone should cause public outcry... but America has become to apathetic...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by Aelita

Perhaps it's a whine of the "uninformed". However, despite centuries of observation, there was never an observation of the Moon's atmosphere which, as you imply is as thick as 30% of the Earth's atmosphere. We are all informed about the lack of existence of such observation. So much for "crisp, fresh air of the Moon".

Thanks for the post Aelita. Late arrival are we? No problem. Just start at the beginning of the thread. You will not only find it informative but helpful in your posts.

Thanks again for your input.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
and the information they post is just a reprint of Enterprise Mission's news release... so your attempt at discrediting the source is really just a joke.

But zorgon.....it's automatically discredited by virtue of being a press release. It is not an article researched and written by an independent journalistic source.

Enterprise Mission wrote it themselves..... It is intended to promote an agenda......It is a form of advertising....Come to think of it, I wonder if the submitter has to pay a fee to get it distributed? Anyone know? Wow, wouldn't that be interesting?

It's blatantly and clearly biased. No amount of condescending attitude will change that.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No, there is zelch there. As for enhancements, there are highlighted areas in some of the the photographs, and contrast is enhanced in a few instances, which amplifies the artifacts of the image (such as it's natural granularity). The rest is the work of your imagination.

Really? Zilch?

BTW all the enhancements such as contrast, brightening and highlighting are perfectly valid in image analysis ESPECIALLY when the originals are provide

Well if its a 'work of your imagination' Then NASA has a great imagination..

Welcome to INCA CITY, MARS....

Now I know Hoagland would love this one as it is in ruins covered by dust... but the point is the label is NASA's not mine

"Inca City" is the informal name given by Mariner 9 scientists in 1972 to a set of intersecting, rectilinear ridges that are located among the layered materials of the south polar region of Mars. Their origin has never been understood...

Source
"Inca City" is Part of a Circular Feature
MGS MOC Release No. MOC2-319, 8 August 2002

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post Aelita. Late arrival are we? No problem. Just start at the beginning of the thread. You will not only find it informative but helpful in your posts.

Oh thank you John. I actually read this thread when it barely started. There is some amusing stuff there, such as your post stating that

My opinion is that the atmosphere is thicker on the farside and requires no domes. The atmosphere on the near side I believe is about equal to 18,000 feet above sea level here on earth and thus requires domes over inhabited areas.

This is priceless.
Physics doesn't work on the Moon, does it? Certainly not, according to you -- there is a large pressure differential between the two sides.

Thanks again for your input.

You are most welcome. Feel free to ask.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is priceless.
Physics doesn't work on the Moon, does it? Certainly not, according to you -- there is a large pressure differential between the two sides.

Yeah, Rear Admiral Simon Newcomb didn't buy it either. You can't even imagine how frosted Peter Hansen was.

But what the heck, that was 137 years ago. What did they know?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John your stock just soared to the Moon with me and you have been telling the ATS audience about structures and a breathable atmosphere on the Moon for some time.

Looking at photos taken of the many Moon missions and telescopic images from the Moon taken from Earth have already sold me on that life does and has for sometime existed on and inside the Lunar surface. Look at all the geometric structures, buildings and humanoid statues from the photos that can be viewed and varifiably spotted.

My Brother in laws step father in his 80s passed away yesterday and Don was a brilliant mathematician employed by NASA and was instrumental in helping the Apollo missions land on the Moon. My sister had some long talks with him and he would mum up when it came to any of the Moon missions and projects he had worked on and would say they were classified.

Wonder why these projects were classified? Surely it could not be what Johnston has released to the public. LOL I Thank our Creator that Johnston held on to the photos and informaton he has about the Moon.

For all you disinformers on the Moon threads sorry the fat lady just sang. Breathable atmosphere take it to the bank on the Earth's Moon, Mars, Venus and oh yes, the rest of the solar system's planets and many of the Moons such as Triton, the largest Moon of the blue watery planet Neptune. Lets not forget the Moon Titon that is loaded with humanoid life. What is laughable to me is that we are told that oceans of liquid methane exist on Titon. They misspelled methane it is spelled H2O.

Now you non believers keep on believing what your are brainwashed to believe that we are the only planet that contains life in our solar system and we are the only planet that has a breathable atmosphere to sustain biological life. Keep on believing that the Moon is made of green cheese. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-11-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well if its a 'work of your imagination' Then NASA has a great imagination..

You know they love to name stuff. They're always naming every little rock and hill. But they at least understand the idea of a simulacra, and that just because something looks like something, that doesn't mean that's what it is.

Welcome to INCA CITY, MARS....

Now I know Hoagland would love this one as it is in ruins covered by dust... but the point is the label is NASA's not mine

Source
"Inca City" is Part of a Circular Feature
MGS MOC Release No. MOC2-319, 8 August 2002

Well, here's the link to that release web page:

www.msss.com...

And I have to go along with them and agree that it's a fractured crater feature, partially filled in. I mean, those rooms would have to be huge, no?

But this drifting off-topic again. This photo isn't the "evidence" that the guy this thread is about is alluding to. The stuff he crammed in his pocket and is being so shy about presenting. Let's see that stuff.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
sorry that i somehow have to interrupt the red line in this on-going discussion but does someone know if the actual press conference has been recorded and if when it will be released? if the whole thing could really lead to disclosure i think it would be wise to record it and to show it to us immediately. only then people can make up their mind and take action if necessary [...]
thanks for any additional information!
( links are really appreciated
)

[edit on 1-11-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Although there is strong evidence to suggest that there is something on the moon that is being kept hush hush. Why is it that every time someone has indisputable proof of buildings or glass structures it's always for a price? And wasn't there some talk of a 'robot head' or some other kinda of technology? And maybe even a demonstration during this news conference? The silence in this case is deafening.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mek12
Why is it that every time someone has indisputable proof of buildings or glass structures it's always for a price?

Because, my friend, it's a sham. Caveat emptor -- I'm fairly certain it's far from "indisputable", based on the pictures I saw on the Web.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The silence in this case is deafening.

maybe someone really 'silenced' them for what they showed in the recent conference... it wouldn't be unusual for an agency that is actually part of the defense network... but probably the footage needs just some more time to show up and to overwhelm us! so there's is no need to worry i'd say...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join