It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by JimO

Thanks for the research Jim, however I am going to wait until I hear Ken's side of the story before I make up my mind on the Nazi issue.

Slightly off at a tangent. There is an interesting article about the Nazi connection to your PRESIDENT at

www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

taken from the April 2007 Idaho Observer.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by JimO

Thanks for the research Jim, however I am going to wait until I hear Ken's side of the story before I make up my mind on the Nazi issue.

Slightly off at a tangent. There is an interesting article about the Nazi connection to your PRESIDENT at

www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

taken from the April 2007 Idaho Observer.

You know, some of you give the nazis waay too much credit. What's happened is they have migrated from historical context to becoming a symbol of the darkness inherit in our own subconscious. Like the Devil makes us do it.

And don't forget the Masons too. They are behind everything that goes "bumb" in the night, doncha know.

There are no super villains, just like there are no super heroes. People who believe in this reality are still living in comic strips.

Sure, we might have "super" weapons, but there are no "super" men.

edit to add Masons, maybe later I'll add the Bermuda Triangle too

[edit on 12/9/2007 by Matyas]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Matyas, you are an interesting character judging by your posts that I have read for some time now. However, in my opinion, you are sadly mistaken if you think there are no super villains around.

Oh and by the way, I do not believe in the devil. Reptilllians on the other hand...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pippadeein my opinion, you are sadly mistaken if you think there are no super villains around.

If you are talking about men, no. The Devil of the Sixth Heaven is, well, a devil. A super villain, but not a man.

If you don't believe in the Devil then you cannot believe in ubermen. Not until giants and men of renown are on the Earth.

You said something about reptilians. I doubt if our classification of reptile brains applies to such a creature. I usually refer to them as saurians, highly evolved versions of our own dinosaur past, theoretical on an alternative timeline. I am certain there are races among the stars, at least a few, who are indifferent to us, just as we are indifferent to our wildlife, like in the Amazon. There may be a race of saurians like that.

But the fear mongering, its all a test for our reactions. Then after the fearful minds are weeded out, we will be "domesticated", in a manner of speaking. But it is a necessary evil if we are ever to sit down at the table with other intelligent life among the stars. Kind of like losing your soul and gaining the world.

Its all a very dreadful prospect, this growing up business.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"Waiting" for a reply from Johnston allows him to have veto power over any criticism of his claims, in effect.

He starts out by making claims. They are repeated in Dark_Misssion.

I do some investigation, and dispute those claims.

Bara, replying on behalf of Johnston, posts 'certificates', none of which refute my disputation.

Bara makes claims about me that are demonstrably false:
1. I was a colleague of Johnston's during Apollo and knew all his claims were valid. False.
2. Consequently my asking questions about those claims is an unethical personal 'attack' on Johnston, a smear. False and defamatory.
3. I contacted NASA JPL's 'Solar System Ambassador' program, on the instigation of the dark forces, with a demand that Johnston be expelled from the volunteer program ("fired"). False and defamatory.
4. Had I not raised those credentials questions, NASA would never have caught on the Johnston had 'spilled the beans' to Hoagland in his book.
Preposterous.

Even when directly challenged, Bara/Johnston fail to produce any evidence Johnston had authority over unique Apollo photo archives.

Even when directly challenged, Bara/Johnston fail to produce any documentation that Johnston earned a real "PhD".

Even when directly challenged, Bara/Johnston fail to produce any documentation Johnston ever graduated from, or even attended, military flight school.

Instead, the produce documents which show quite the opposite, while claiming that the documents show support for his claims.

They've made their best case, in attempted rebuttal of investigation results demolishing their original claims. It's time for a presumption of evidence to lead to preliminary conclusions -- not time to call 'time out' until Johnston comes up, if ever, with something better.

When he ever does, the evaluation of the conflicting claims can be reassessed. Keep in mind that the longer time he has to respond, the longer time he (or an associate) has to arrange bogus documentation.

If he HAD real documentation, seems to me he could have -- and would have -- posted it on Bara's blog weeks ago. The absence of any such posting should be indicative of something -- not proof he deserves an indefinite 'time out'.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Greetings Jim

So if Ken Johnston is a fraud...
And Bara and Hogland knew this...

It begs the question...
Why go through all the hype? To be sure even bad press may be good press... but considering the subject matter and the already difficult task of convincing people...

Why would someone go to all this trouble? Seems it would hurt not help book slaes... unless they have an ace up their sleeve I fail to see the purpose...

Something is missing here... but thanks for stopping to help clear this up :up

As to the mixup about the Larry King show... the person on that show was also named James and at first glance I too thought it was you Never having seen you closely before or this other fellow there is a resemblance... I had to go back and check after you said you were not on it an then U saw the name banner..

I also saw your video for discovery on the food problems on the ISS

"Pigging Out in Orbit"
www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm (Windows Media Player)

I notice you made no mention of the fresh fruits and vegetables they have... over 500 lbs on Progress in one manifest

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It begs the question...
Why go through all the hype? To be sure even bad press may be good press... but considering the subject matter and the already difficult task of convincing people...

I think that it's a psychological ploy. They know that the average reader (and by "average" I mean someone who is not inclined to take their claims seriously) will probably not see in the photos what they're being told by Bara and Hoagland that they're seeing.

They're banking on, perhaps, that if the source of the photos (if not the actual interpretation of those photos) is someone with "credentials", that reader may give the claims more weight than they otherwise would.

It's the old appeal to authority. It's why we quote William Shakespeare and not Billy the drive-thru window guy.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bara's response is here:
darkmission.blogspot.com...

Notice that to 'prove' Johnston was a Marine jet pilot, he posts a cadet portrait of Johnston with no wings. And his readers swallow it up and call for my head!

[edit on 10-12-2007 by JimO]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hmm. Mister Johnston's uniform, in that photo, includes neither wings, ribbon(s) nor even a name plate. Very strange "uniform", imho.

Edit to add: And any "official photo" that looked remotely like that one would have an American flag in the background.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Okay here we go....

This whole thread has been about the release of Ken's pictures and that afterall is why we are here... waiting for them

First though a little snip from M Bara (It appears he and Jim have been at this for some time) I clipped the section relevant to the press release that this thread is about

Oberg has continued to insist in both private emails and public forums that Ken -- and indeed our entire premise -- should be rejected, because in his mind we made an “error” in our second press release promoting the October 30th National Press Club event.

Forgetting for the moment that I had nothing to do with the composition of that press release (I was merely the contact person listed on it), ...

darkmission.blogspot.com...

So where are these pictures? Well here is one from Dark Mission blog... On the left is one labeled from Ken on the right is one from NASA...

Fortunately this time the image numbers are included and both are available from NASA so we have a comparison

AS14-66-9279

Full Res...

AS14-66-9301

Full Res...

Now maybe one of the team can try to match the technique they used to bring out those details...

Personally I find the 'Blue Flame" with the two pinpoints of light more interesting and there is a smaller one as well...

So this is one of the promised pictures from Ken Johnston... Tomorrow I will show another one...

Perhaps this "Blue Flame" is a Soul on its way to the Tower

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That photo, AS14-66-9301, has another blue light more to the right, almost over the astronaut.

Even more to the right, almost on the edge of the photo, and almost in a straight line with the other lights, we can see two more small lights, a white light and a blue light.

If I am not mistaken, I have seen another photo with blue lights like those but in a way that showed them more like a camera or lens effect. I will try to find.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If I am not mistaken, I have seen another photo with blue lights like those but in a way that showed them more like a camera or lens effect. I will try to find.

I don't know if this is the same one you were talking about but this is one Zarniwoop had found earlier in the Moon thread....

AS14-66-9295

Full Res....

Here is the "Blue Flame" from this image... this one appears to actually have an object in it and shows much better detail

[edit on 10-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey there Zorgon, how you be?...........I been curious of your opinion on this here blue light and its source (other than RCH's theory - and I know you are good for it). I think I got the direction of the reflections of the 'rays' correct. Thanks Z.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by spikedmilk]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sorry my edit failed on me................

Attention Kmart shoppers.................

Do you suppose its the same object reflected in the astronauts helmet/faceshield?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk

Attention Kmart shoppers.................

GOOD ONE spikedmilk I missed that entirely
I will have a closer look at this later...

Here is a little present for John...

NASA's Newest Flight Control Room

Is that a paycheck?

Sorry about that... the Devil made me do it...

I am almost ready for the other image from the 'collection" then I will look at the helmet... You know I think even Hoagland missed that one... But we have a time date stamp here

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
More blue dots on this picture

Or even on the horizon to the left of the astronaut

My guess is probably a problem with the film.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cool image. Nice lensflare IMHO. Heres the description for the image .. www.work.nextframe.net...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you look at the lunar module here, you will find blue color on the film.
www.hq.nasa.gov... Looks like it is a development error .. ( the blue thing that is )

Edit to add another one to .. www.hq.nasa.gov...
Then the same picure seconds after: www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10-12-2007 by tep200377]

[edit on 10-12-2007 by tep200377]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think its not that photo, but while I was looking for it I noticed those blue lights appear in many photos and places.

Just from magazine 66 I have found these:
AS14-66-9290, AS14-66-9293, AS14-66-9294, AS14-66-9295, AS14-66-9296, AS14-66-9297, AS14-66-9299, AS14-66-9301, AS14-66-9320, AS14-66-9339, AS14-66-9345, AS14-66-9346

I did not look for more on other magazines. Some of the "blue lights" appear close to the camera and over the ground, like the one from image AS14-66-9295

or this one from image AS14-66-9290

or this from image AS14-66-9296

and also the one you posted, AS14-66-9301

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

What we need to do now is find the original photo that has the Helmet "artifact" in it... is there a reference number where you got that from?

Originally posted by looofo
More blue dots on this picture

Hey welcome back looofo long time no see...

So then is it yours an ArMaP's opinion (and the rest) that the "Blue Flame" pictures do not translate into Dark Mission's "glass domes"

That is after all the point of posting those images in this thread

And here are the other pictures that are labeled on the Enterprise Mission's page...

Press Conference Photos

Now if these are in fact the ones released at the October 30th 2007 NPC then I see nothing new... These look like the same images that have been around for years... the "castle", the '"helmet" and the "glass domes".

I don't see a date on the page so I can't tell when they were released...
Press Conference Photos

Ah! There is the Helmet # AS12-48-7071HR

Original High res from NASA...
AS12-48-7071HR

Interesting... A lot of these were not available last time I looked

Originally posted by tep200377
Cool image. Nice lensflare IMHO. Heres the description for the image ..

Yeah... those studio lights were murder on those images... reflections all over the place...

HELMET ARTIFACT clipped from High Res version

HELMET ARTIFACT with inset BLUE FLAME ARTIFACT

[edit on 10-12-2007 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join