It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I See That I Can't Work Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Now this doesn't happen every night but most nights when I go to bed I lie there I feel like I'm about to go to sleep and then I see a person or people in my room it scares me sometime I just blink hard then they are gone. I do not understand what they are is it some sort of dream or something? Or am I seeing something else? Its been happening for a while now sometimes they really scare me they just stand there staring then I blink hard and there gone (Except one that didn't go until I switched my lamp on). It can be either one or more people there usually black all over but sometimes I see what it is properly like once this 'thing' over my bed I opened my eyes and seemed like it was going to punch me I shut my eyes opened and it was gone. Can anyone help it sometimes disturbs my sleep

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ummm well you could try sleeping in another house/room and see if you still have these things. If you do then also try sleeping in different places WITH someone and see if they can see them. If they cant then they might be a figment of your imagination and you could try keeping you eyes open and letting them stay there and concentrating on them to go away, if they do not then start shouting in tongues or your religions main spiritual tongue and see if it does nething if it doesnt then jump up and start screaming and try to knock the hell out of them, if that dont work then quikly run to the kitchen and pour salt in a circle around you and wait and watch. Once thats over and you arre throughly freaked then go and seek professional help.(not like ur mad i mean those dudes hu think they no all about sprits and #) or pray for an angel, or be filled with positive energy and get a sword and try to chop them.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I've thought about jumping up and trying to attack them to see what happens but I was unsure I might try that.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wonder if anything ever happened in that room, is there a way you could check out the history of the house?

Or it could be your slipping in to dream state a little to early.

Do you ever here them make noices?

Log all the times when this happens, and watch carefully
maybe they are trying to show you a scene of sorts...

A possible think about brining a camera to bed with you.
whan it happens start snapping!!

never know what will come up!!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I wonder if anything ever happened in that room, is there a way you could check out the history of the house?

Or it could be your slipping in to dream state a little to early.

Do you ever here them make noices?

Log all the times when this happens, and watch carefully
maybe they are trying to show you a scene of sorts...

A possible think about brining a camera to bed with you.
whan it happens start snapping!!

never know what will come up!!

I have never heard any noises from them but I will keep my phone on as it has a camera on and I will take pics when I see them. The place I live in is fairly new I think but I will look into it. I also asked my g/f she said she has not seen much but has seen one or two things she couldn't make out about the same time I noticed these things. Heres what I'll do tonight I'm gonna try and have a convo with one of these things and take some pictures if I see any tonight. I'll go a bit more into description.

It is my room dark everything is there but there are usually one or more things that look like people about once a week most of the time they are just black all over but once I saw an astronaut without helemet honestly! but it looks like my room exactly and I'm stumped about the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sounds really interesting,

Do you get a sence of fear from these visions?

let us know how it went!!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
To answer your question Asala read the bold:

Originally posted by Mikomi
Now this doesn't happen every night but most nights when I go to bed I lie there I feel like I'm about to go to sleep and then I see a person or people in my room it scares me sometime I just blink hard then they are gone. I do not understand what they are is it some sort of dream or something? Or am I seeing something else? Its been happening for a while now sometimes they really scare me they just stand there staring then I blink hard and there gone (Except one that didn't go until I switched my lamp on). It can be either one or more people there usually black all over but sometimes I see what it is properly like once this 'thing' over my bed I opened my eyes and seemed like it was going to punch me I shut my eyes opened and it was gone. Can anyone help it sometimes disturbs my sleep

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ive heard about this....lather yourself in vegetable oil and scream obscenities. They'll go away instantly.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm assuming you have all your lights off, so perhaps you're not actually seeing these things, the human brain automatically sees faces and bodies ect. Are they standing in the same spot every time? Perhaps it is just an object that "looks" like a body.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Try masturbation. Usually knocks you right out.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
if they are totally black (blacker than the darkness in your bedroom), that sounds like what people have reported as "Shadow People". I kid you not, it's a real phenomena.

Now, it is possible, that if you are in "Twilight Sleep" (before REM-sleep), you might just be dreaming. You might also be having a "panic-attack".

I would start with breathing exercises before bedtime. Turn off the T.V. & don't read in bed. Lavender Oil sprinkled on your pillows also helps, since it is a homeopathic sleep aid.

The next step would be to smudge your room with the smoke from White Sage.

Finally, if need be, get a Sensitive, or Psychic to "read" your room.

Good luck, and stay safe.....

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
Try masturbation. Usually knocks you right out.

Already tried didn't work

I saw something again last night I took a picture on my phone when I looked this morning nothing probably because it was dark it was all black. About the shadow people I looked at posts on this forum they seem to go fast or do something to people plus no one has said they've seen one looking at them but I could be wrong. The stuff thats next to the place where I see them is a rack of CD's and my door thats about it somehow I do not think that I would be mistaken as these 'people' aren't always there. I've currently stopped my UFO stuff and looking into dream states and other paranormal things to see if I can find a solution.

ladyspiritguide I know of a physic so I might ask him to do that and what it means
. I will also try what you suggested. Thank You.

JustAnIllusion I know your #ing about but when you see these things you don't have time to do anything like this you get full with fear then I usually shout "go away ahhhhh"
no its true I shout that I dunno why.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I had often heard about "The Shadow People" and never really knew WHAT to think about them until I saw them, myself.

Or at least, I think that's what I saw. About a year ago
I would find myself watching tv, or stepping into the shower, or cooking lunch, and out the corner of my eye I would see one or 2 dart around me. I was startled at first, thinking maybe there was something wrong with my eyes- or my imagination was getting the best of me.
But after seeing the doctor, he told me my eyes were great.

Now I do believe in aliens and do believe that one however, needs to be sceptical in culling out one phenomena from the other. BUT this has been an amazing experience- because when I sense and see them, I feel safe.

AL

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AddictedLurker
I had often heard about "The Shadow People" and never really knew WHAT to think about them until I saw them, myself.

Or at least, I think that's what I saw. About a year ago
I would find myself watching tv, or stepping into the shower, or cooking lunch, and out the corner of my eye I would see one or 2 dart around me. I was startled at first, thinking maybe there was something wrong with my eyes- or my imagination was getting the best of me.
But after seeing the doctor, he told me my eyes were great.

Now I do believe in aliens and do believe that one however, needs to be sceptical in culling out one phenomena from the other. BUT this has been an amazing experience- because when I sense and see them, I feel safe.

AL

How do you feel safe? I been doing research and talking to a few people and the only two things I can up with are just hallcuination type things or some sort of spirit(s).

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi Mikomi

I have always been in touch with my psychic abilities and am VERY sensitive to earth changes, etc....

Scientists are just now coming to realise that there are parallel dimensions all around us (Simply, String Theory)

I believe that I am seeing and feeling beings from parallel dimensions. And get this, a few scientists are also coming around to admit that's what ghosts are.

Here are a couple of links you may be interested in:
www.eeeek.com...

paranormal.about.com...

And if there are inhabitants in these other dimensions, it is possible that they have found a way to intrude on our dimension and become, at least partially, visible

Of course the last site states other things it could be including; time travellers, astral projections, etc...

Hope that helps.

AL

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by AddictedLurker]

top topics

join