It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
well i dont know if anithing happened to me , maibe im just being paranoid but here it goes
a 15 days ago i had this very realistic and scary dream.
i dreamed this. I woke up at mid of the nigth , then i hear my mom say "they are here" and she shows on my bedroom and screams "they are hiding in the shadows" and i wake up sweating with my body all shaking and scared.
A day later i felt sick , my head was in pain and my troath hurt me like hell , it was like the flu , it lasted 2 days , i also noticed that i had some marks on my back , i didnt give importance to that for days cause i tougth it was from being leaned against something , but until today i still have those marks that apperared me after that dream
these are the photos of the markings , sorry for the bad quality but they were taken by cellphone
img61.imageshack.us...
img61.imageshack.us...
img61.imageshack.us...
img61.imageshack.us...
img61.imageshack.us...
img61.imageshack.us...

maybe im just being crazy , but i cant stop thinking about this cause of the dream and the marks that appeard

mod edit: title spelling

[edit on 1-11-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I see you recenyly joined ATS...Welcome.

I'm going to give you my take on your bad night. Sounds like you had a fever during the night and it brought on scary dreams and you may have scratched yourself on your back from itching in your sleep.

You felt sick the next day because you reallly were sick with a virus or bacteria.

My theory isn't very exciting I know. If that answer doesn't work for you I'll make up a more exotic one.

Dizzzie

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh btw, good job posting the images.

Always helps to post pictures of your subject matter. I salute you for that.

Dizzie

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very interesting story dracodie. While dizziedames argument for illness is compelling, the marks on your back seem to have depth. (Do they?) - whereas scratches from itching only damage the upper most layers of the skin. Also, they seem to be bruised instead of the typical redness that accompanies skin irritation. I would suggest you have someone take photographs of them everyday for the next week to monitor how they heal.

Cheers,
WickedStar

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Did you ask your mum if she had any strange dreams that night too?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i doubt that i was allucinating because i was sick and has consequence i scratched miself , if theses were normal scratches they would have healed, and not left these "scars" i never had this kind of marks on my body , these marks never changed since i noticed them
"the marks on your back seem to have depth. (Do they?)" yes ,they have dept , the skin looks like it got burned and healed immediately living this kind of scars

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

no, i neveer talked about the dream with she , i only asked her to see the marks on my back , im going to try to ask her if she dreamed about anithing strange , but probably she will mock me , and think im joking

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You asked me to reply so I will.

I feel that there is some thing very real, very solid behind this and other such events.

Kudos for posting them dude, glad you got better. Question, does the nightmares and sleeplessness get any better ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the only nightmares i had were two , both with greys one i was beating the living crap out of a grey until his head turned into smoosh.
And in the other i was in a table while they were sticking things in my skull in cool blood , and i was crying in pain.

I dont know if these dreams were real(they looked real) but i will consider them nothing more than dreams since i dont want to make a rush in judging that this really happened.

I dont know why but i just hate greys with all i have , just one look at a drawing or a picture of one and i feel hate towards them.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Too damn similar to the event Tanna's thread. I hope these were indeed dreams.

Good luck man.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Hi

Did you at the time of the scratches own a cat? Or did you pet a neighbors cat? The photos of your "scratches" look a lot like these:

www.lymediseaseassociation.org...

Cat scratch disease (aka Bartonella) not only causes strange marks but also causes fever.

So, perhaps the dream was true, or you were sick with CSD which caused the dream. Have you had any "dreams" / "visits" since that time?

Note: I'm an experiencer, not a skeptic. I just think we should always try to rule out other causes.

STM

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nope , i dont own a cat , i just have two dogs , but they never get to my bed , they are too short to climb it.

My marks look like the ones in the back in one of the photos , but does that dieasese cause itch?
And the marks are permanent or temporary?

I didnt have a itch and i still have the "scars" if they would have been made by a cat or a dog or even a accident i would have bleed and mess up what i was wearing with blood and there would be a crust or a scab since they are deep and like i said , they look more like burned marks that scratches.

But i am open to the possibility that it could have been some kind of thing , like a fungus , if i had a cat i would believe it could have been bartonela.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hi

Bartonella is also carried by dogs, but not often. And it is also many times goes along with Lyme's disease. The marks on the Bartonella photos in the link are not actual scratches, it is just as you described with no itching or blood. You can catch it by a flea bite, tick bite or a small puncture from a cat or dog's claw, then the fever and the strange marks show up.

I believe the rash fades over several months time, so if you still have the marks it probably isn't Bartonella. But it wouldn't hurt to have your vet give them the test so that if they do have it they can be treated with antibiiotics to keep your household healthy.

I'll leave off now and go back into lurker mode, good luck on your search for answers, and thank you for sharing your experience with us,

STM

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the help

I was reading your abduction thread and i noticed that you mentioned that a men in the alien ship was giving you a physical exam, and the emblem in his suit resembled a lightning bolt.

"wearing a black tight stretch jump suit, body suit, sort of like a uniform, there was a emblem on his shoulder of like a lightning bolt or something similar. "

I was reading this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
About a kid who claims his father was abducted and he says a alien was wearing a suite that had a lightning bolt emblem too , maybe there is a relation with your case.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hey thanks for the lead, dracodie! I just added you to my friends list and I've added QuietWonderer also. I'll get together with him/her and ask for more details.

Thanks again

STM

[edit on 7/9/2008 by seentoomuch]

new topics

top topics

join