It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pats/Colts this weekend who you got?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Patrios Schedule

They don't play the Chargers again. They played them earlier in the year I believe. As for the rest of their schedule, I think only three teams are above .500.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Colts play the Chargers next weekend. My only complaint about the game was the horrible officiating. Reminded me of the Steelers and Seahawk superbowl.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It appears that the officiating was the only thing that was a little fishy in the game. The Colts were also illegally pumping in crowd noise when the Patriots had the ball. If you listen here, you can hear something funky in the audio. To me this sounds like a CD skipping. What else could produce that noise? It wasn't the crowd.

If in turn this does amount to something, and the league investigates and find that the Colts cheating. They should lose the same draft picks that the Pats are going to lose.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Well, for some reason I thought they had to play the Chargers again. However, the only two games they have that seem a minimal threat is the one against Pittsburgh and the N.Y Giants... The NFC EAST is finally beastly again...

Other than that, I really don't see anyone left on their schedule that is much of a threat.. Buffalo is a question mark, but I don't see them beating New England... :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join