It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl with Xray vision is real!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
IN an earleir thread we didn't believe that this person was legit, thinking she was just scamming... well she wasn't...

www.thesun.co.uk...

much more on site....
How do we explain this in our scientific world? A mutant? A new skill?

�Her pupils dilated and she seemed to go into a trance for a couple of minutes.

�Straight away she began identifying a pain site at the base of my spine which she called a �blockage�.

�In fact I have four healing spinal fractures and some nerve damage.

�She described my pelvic area as being asymmetrical and pointed to the right side � where I suffered several fractures.

�Pointing to my jaw, she reported seeing a �hard, alien part� � it was exactly the spot where a titanium plate holds my bones together.

�The most astonishing moment was when she saw the injuries to my left leg.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Isn't the Sun something like a tabloid the sam as Enquirer or something?? As in "Elvis is living and working as my Poolman", or "Jimmy the Rat Faced Boy" kinda theories???

If they are right about this one, does that mean they are correct with a bunch of the other stuff too???

Other than that, it's an interesting article. Hopefully the military doesn't kidnap her and use for testing or something worse......

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
oh sure NOW I believe it because this is just another claim.

I won't believe it until she comes over to my house and sees my locater chip insie my heart

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I used to be a fan of X-ray vision but after my physics teacher debunked it for me, uh-uh...
You need an x-ray emitter and receiver for this to work... medically you use film/or plates to receive, and emitting requires certain materials or technology, etc..
the only way for her to have x-ray vision is to have some sort of receiver in her eyes, and her brain capable of processing and handling the data....

Sorry but No.
and sun isnt exactly a factual tabloid.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
this girl was on the british programme "Richard and Judy" and they did a live test and to my knowledge she got everyone right, those with tumours etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If she has 'x-ray' vision she wouldnt be able to see tumors
it reflects off bone structure only

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i'd say she obviously doesnt have "x-ray" vision, everyone is calling it that because its the easiest way to describe the act of seeing through things.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You cant use Xray vision for seeing through tissue and the likes. X rays are powerful and are used by detecting the resitance of somthing which slows down the x-rays. Xrays go straight thought andthing other than dense stuff. e.g bones or metal not for tumors or muscles.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I'm reading the Daily Mail review about it now, seems that most of the time she keeps it extremely vague so it';s not precise enough to be conclusive

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
the girl was wrong about one guys tests, he had scans and everything she said was wrong....

but what she said for everyone else was right...

(just watched it on a rather lame british tv program)

wud have been at skool 2 day but someone threw a rather large piece of ice in my eye
and my eye now disagrees with bright light or me blinking

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cleggy
the girl was wrong about one guys tests, he had scans and everything she said was wrong....

but what she said for everyone else was right...

(just watched it on a rather lame british tv program)

wud have been at skool 2 day but someone threw a rather large piece of ice in my eye
and my eye now disagrees with bright light or me blinking

You may be off school but this morning is not a lame program

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
how can you not call it a lame program?!?!

this morning is absolute crap!

just my opinion of course, before all you this morning fans come and attack me

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by cleggy]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My two cents says its a load of crap,,,the sun?...lol
better cross check with the national enquirer...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I've not seen any of the shows yet but I have heard and read a lot about it. I would much rather see her perform this act before I come to my own conclusion though. Words can be very misleading compared to one's own vision.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
I'm reading the Daily Mail review about it now, seems that most of the time she keeps it extremely vague so it';s not precise enough to be conclusive

see it has been in more than one paper than the Sun, i think people using the excuse that she is vague doesnt work, i couldnt look at someone and tell that they had an operation a few years ago, she can see they had an operation and the general area, surely that means she has some sort of ability?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I saw her with those people it was pretty impressive but I'm too skeptical on this one.

Plus I watch this morning every thurs and fri as I'm not at college and I only get up to watch it

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
First it was in Pravda ( english.pravda.ru... ), which is essentially a Russian tabloid these days (Pravda means 'The Truth', which is as ironic now as it was when it was the Soviet Propaganda Newspaper.
), now it's in the Sun, a british tabloid. Yeah, sure, real convincing.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How could this possibly be?
To see X-Rays there has to be some in the first place.
She would need an X-ray source like what they use in hospital or at the dentists first!
Do you suggest she emits X-rays like the sun emits the visible spectrum - lol

If she isn't a fraud she must have some sort of extra sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If it came from the Sun it must be true

ROTFLMAO

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
I used to be a fan of X-ray vision but after my physics teacher debunked it for me, uh-uh...
You need an x-ray emitter and receiver for this to work... medically you use film/or plates to receive, and emitting requires certain materials or technology, etc..
the only way for her to have x-ray vision is to have some sort of receiver in her eyes, and her brain capable of processing and handling the data....

Sorry but No.
and sun isnt exactly a factual tabloid.

Nah. You could just be equiped to see the allready existing x-rays out there. To say you'd need all this in order to see through things, it would be the same as saying you would need ccds to see.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2 >>

join