It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
heres is a compilation of what witnesses saw on the morning of 9/11, you can see that not everyone saw a comercial plane , in fact most of those who reported seing a comercial plane worked for news television.

heres the video

i cant manage to put only the image of the video , it is always giving me error , can some moderator do that for me,thanks

if anyone has more videos of witnesses to the wtc crashes talking that arent on the video put the link , i would appreciate

[edit on 1-11-2007 by dracodie]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i do not suport the hologram theorie that people talk about cause if the planes were holograms then everybody would have seen a comercial plane and the plane footage of the second crash , show contradiction on the plane path , if it was a hologram the path would be the same in all videos , but im sure that no comercial airlines crashed in the twin towers , proobably nothing hit the towers , the planes were cgi and were inserted in the videos , or in other theorie the cgi planes were inserted to cover the missile that hit the wtc cause in some videos the wings dissapear and the nose out footage , those are the two possibilities i believe.
i dont believe either on the one made by dylan , were they switched the comercial planes by modifieds onea that fired a missile before striking the towers lol really? why would the do a much harder job like hat one?

join