It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I remote viewing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Okay, this started happening to me within the past few months. I'll be trying to fall asleep, you know just letting my mind wander through random thoughts. Then I see an image, just as clearly as if I were physically looking at it. Sometimes the POV is from the ground, sometimes from above, and sometimes like seeing through someone elses eyes. I've tried inducing it several times so far, but I've only had one success. I pictured a stone owl in my mind and concentrated on it and I viewed men standing in a forest wearing white and red robes. Does this sound like remote viewing to anyone? If it is, does anyone have any tips on developing it? Thanks in advance for any help.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sounds like you are definitely on to something. Whether they be premonitions or RV I am not sure. I have never successfully Remote Viewed before but I know there are alot of websites that have different methods for developing in. When it comes to psi stuff, I always refer people to www.psionguild.com. They have some pretty good material for remote viewing

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It could be the aliens/devils have sprinkled your eyes with dust (crystals) which they can then use to transmit data. Check to see if specks are in the corner of your eyes. Then check your eyelids. You can do this with scotch tape. Apply to the lids, rub and then pull off. Look at it under a good magnifying glass or microscope if you have one. All dust is not dirt.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
It could be the aliens/devils have sprinkled your eyes with dust (crystals) which they can then use to transmit data. Check to see if specks are in the corner of your eyes. Then check your eyelids. You can do this with scotch tape. Apply to the lids, rub and then pull off. Look at it under a good magnifying glass or microscope if you have one. All dust is not dirt.

lol...I think remote viewing would be a little more likely than this explanation....

Never harms to check I guess though

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The Owl and the men in robes in the woods sounds very much like the Bohemian Grove meetings. They are meetings of the very rich and powerful elites. They surround a 40 foot owl statue that is said to represent the Baal spirit. It is also claimed that they regularly practice human sacrifice at these events, although other claim that is not true for obvious reasons.

Source Wikipedia
Bohemian Grove is an 11 km² (2700 acre) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California,[1] belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by xmaddness]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow, that whole Bohemian grove thing is a tripp!
They even had the same color robes I saw. I did some research on RVing and what the people describe isn't like what I see. Most accounts I've read of RVing say that you dont actually "see" anything, that it's more of impressions or feelings associated with the target. When I go into whatever it is I experience I actually see stuff, 3d and full color. It's just like opening my eyes but w/o opening my eyelids. Its hard to describe but it "feels" like I'm physically seeing. I'm going to try and do some work/meditation with it and see if I can figure out if I'm seeing in real time or across time or whatever. If anyone has any suggestions on what I can try, let me know.

Oh, and that was a negative for the devil/ET dust...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

lol...I think remote viewing would be a little more likely than this explanation....

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the truth always sounds crazy and it is much more comfortable to think you are "Superman".

If one, has in fact, remotely viewed another, they must connect with one another and be sure, the person you connect to knows. Life is not one-sided. If you open a door be sure you know how to close it and how to keep the evil out. You don't know if they drew you in or not and if they did, how they did it and why.

new topics

top topics

join