It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian diplomats?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I may be wrong but I remeber seeing something on the news a couple of months ago about these Iranian diplomats. The news said that late at night a police officer noticed two middle eastern looking men video taping the subway for a strangley long time. The officer went up to them and asked what they were doing. They claimed that they were just coming from a party and reviewing footage that they had taken there. The officer looked at the tape and saw no party footage. I dont know if they were taken in for questioning but the report did say that they were Iranian diplomats and were flown out of the country back to Iran the next day. Did anyone else hear this story and know any other details?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Can we have a link please.
Otherwise this is just speculation.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sorry buddy but this was before I was a member of ATS. I just remember seeing a news report on TV about it but there was never any follow up. This is why I am asking people here. I know it sounds ridiculous but it is not the first time I have seen something in the news and then never heard anything about again. So if anybody has heard anything, please post. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
here

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by thebeagle]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That was back in June 2002.
Can't seem to find anything about what happened with that....hrm.

-B.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sorry, Im new here and Im trying to post different articles but Im having trouble. I found a bunch so just search it and let me know what ya think.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've had a look.I can't find anything as yet.

Iran was in the news alot aroud that time.Remember the Student protests? That makes it harder.

It's interesting though.I haven't given up yet.

Edit:Can you remember which news station carried the report?

It might be possible to find the story on their news site and any follow up.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sorry I cant remember which station aired the story. I did find another article right here

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Found these.Hope they help.

www.senate.gov...

top topics

join