It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women think your trying to get laid if you call them beautiful.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

What's your point? What man compliments a women (especially on her looks!) if he's not hoping to get her in bed at some point? If you find someone attractive, you probably want to have sex with them (whether you'll admit it or not). And if, for some reason, you think someone is beautiful but you don't want them, why be a tease by telling them what you think?

And with all that said, I've found that it doesn't normally help your chances to score with a woman if you give her a bunch of compliments. It's normally more effective to work the opposite angle and make her think you've got no use for her.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
reply to post by thehumbleone

You may not agree, but I am honestly saying it would make me think he is gay.

Men dont notice a womans shoes first and compliment them. Its just not a normal male thing to do. I am assuming you think it is?

Whether they genuinely are gay or not, its what I would think...

Trust me men notice the clothes of women more than you think. It's one of the first things we notice along with the rest of you.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah sure guys who are only looking for sex also say these things, but all girls also say that they will never cheat on you...

HAHA yeah RIGHTTTTTT

Personally...in my experience...the number of women who lie day in and day out far surpass guys who lie.

You just dont get caught as often.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy05
Yeah sure guys who are only looking for sex also say these things, but all girls also say that they will never cheat on you...

HAHA yeah RIGHTTTTTT

Personally...in my experience...the number of women who lie day in and day out far surpass guys who lie.

You just dont get caught as often.

RIGHHHHHT.

If you think women are all cheating liars then thats all you'll ever attract. All the decent, self respecting ones will avoid you like the plague.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I would tend to think it would be the timing of the compliment,let your conversation lead up to it,but yes I think if a guy goes up to a lady and says "your hot" would tend to lead her to believe your trying to get lucky,I guess I'm blessed with a weird sense of humor,I'll find someway of bringing it up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join