It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO STS-120 External Fuel Tank

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is a general rule with respect to STS missions that states that every mission has an alien UFO encounter. Well, STS-120 had an enconter during the filming of the descent of the external fuel tank. You can see the video at the following link:

www.liveleak.com...

If anyone has a link to a high res verision of this vid, then please post it.

Thanks all !

[edit on 1-11-2007 by ATS-38]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What was that crystal like structure that floated along side for a few seconds? Did anybody else see that? The camera operator didn't spend much time on it before zooming right back in to the External Tank.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That thing is really strange. I have no idea what it is, and if it is space junk, then what kind? It looks like a UFO that was monitoring the fuel tank. It was going the same speed, it kept the same distance, but it was spinning uncontrollably it seemed, like space junk would, just really weird how it was pacing it so closely, what are the chances of junk doing that? Notice how the astronaut zoomed out quickly, and put the camera down. Probably telling the other crewmembers what he is seeing, and telling them to look out the window. It seems as though it startled them. He then proceeds to zoom out to get the object out of view of the camera after he re-focuses on the tank.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They're everywhere in this video -- I've so far watched it almost 20 times. The object that appears at 2:28 - 2:39 is definitely unidentifiable. Is there an official NASA source for this footage, or is LiveLeak our only messenger? Also, does it look a bit to clear compared to the rest of the surrounding to anyone else? Maybe a hint of pixelation around it as it rotates? Think I'll need to watch it another 20 times to make a proper assessment.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
the crystaline object has symetrical structure, like a two pronged trident with branches,some one could draw from a freeze frame and 3d model it.

On 2.25 min you can catch a glimpse of it from afar and it is below the fuel tank,it then cuts out of screen,When it returns it is above.

defies laws of gravity.

can this vid be real?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit
can this vid be real?

Looks pretty good...

here it is on Youtube... I got a copy

But there was another one similar in another booster shot, and it was direct from NASA I will find the link... I saved the video but forgot to record the link Doh

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
pause the video at 2.28,and try go through frame by frame via quick stop/ starting and you will see the object de-accelerate.

this # aint natural.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
AHA Found it... seems someone posted it on Youtube...

STS 115

And here is a slowed down version at google

video.google.com...

[edit on 1-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
WOW

This is a pretty good video that has all kinds of stuff in it. That huge snow flake looking thing is crazy.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
And again a NASA flight shows us unidentified objects. The problem is that NASA wont discuss these objects openly becuz of there policy

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
sodom
again, our popular "Drone"
the famus hoaxer....
show me the original video plz
sodom

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here's the Thread i did about STS-115 UFO, along with a little info from the guy who captured it.

VERY similar indeed, ....very stange.

FLAGGED

AoN
Edit WOOPS.. forgot the link

STS 115 UFO

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The only reason we get to see this is because this was filmed by astronaut handheld cameras according to the comment at 2.43 in the movie.

Anyone else sick of being kept in the dark about the UFO's? 70 frigging years of cover ups...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The crystalline thing is very weird - bit something else caught my eye too - at about 25/26 seconds. A metallic object below the tank. You only see it for a few frames just to the left as we look at the tank, but there's definitely something there. Anyone else see it?

Could the crystalline thing not be some sort of junk, bit of cabling or something similar?

LW

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Are the liveleak video and the slowed down google video from the same mission? I see 2 different objects from 2 different camera angles. In the liveleak video at 2:28, there is a bent antenna type looking object that is clearly focused on for a few seconds and in the google video, there is a different looking object...possibly a satellite.

I also noticed in the liveleak vid at 2:39 you can briefly see something along the right side of the frame, a stem of some sort.

Very interesting video!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Isn't there some supprt structure stuff that hold the tank onto the Shuttle? It looks to me to look very much like the support tripod that holds the tank onto the Shuttle. Anybody know if the "gear" retracts and is reused or is it jettisoned along with the tank? It does match the speed and rotation which would make it a fine candidate for my theory. It could have just floated into frame.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

i saw what you meant good catch there buddy ofcourse we will hear stuff like its a reflection from the water and so on but the crystal like objet or "space debri" is huge and cast a shadow did anyone else see that?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
on the first video that Zorgon posted at interval 1:35 the object in question is strikingly visible in entirety.
it appears to be relatively smaller in size in contrast to the fuel tank.
the object also appears to have a concentrated brightness in one spot although this could easily be pixelation or some other default.
the object closely resembles the shape that a lightning bolt sometimes form into. whatever it may be the shape alone seems extremely un-aerodynamic. on the same video it can be clearly seen that the object is traveling from a different direction that the fuel tank. the object flies in a near straight line from the top of the screen and intersects paths with the tank at what appears to be a 45deg angle or somewhere there about.

meanwhile on the second video posted by Zorgon it is possible that the same object in question appears within camera view at -20 and remains in view until -17. the object in this video though, loses it complex shape that was visible in the above stated video and but appears to be in the form of a wispy brightly lit anomaly (can someone please clarify as to whether this is in fact a cloud or not it has tendencies of the surrounding clouds but brightness that doesn't compare)

and then in the slowed down video posted by Zorgon, at 1:17 the object is visible clearly. and it stays in sight until about 1:31. although at 1:25 the object still in its whispy though brightly form appears to be in a shape that closely mimics the shape of a dragonfly(by this i mean, it shows that it has two 'wing' type features along its sides, it also has a semi-long 'body' piece positioned between the two 'wings' and at the farthest end of the body there is a piece that appears to be for lack of better words a 'tail' piece. all together this object has 4 clearly definable sections it also has smaller 'wispy' sections as well.
Another strange anomaly with this video is that from 1:27 to 1:29 on the very bottom right corner there is just the tip of something moving. it appears that whatever is moving is just below the screen and only the very tip of it is visible(granted this small 2 seconds of movement could very well be couds or some other common occurence)

[edit on 11/1/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
and here we go once again... to me this 'spider-like' crystal object looked similar to the "scorpion" that was recorded on an earlier shuttle mission. they both seem to be in some way translucent and their shape is actually quite extraordinary... i mean is space debris supposed to look like this? i would highly doubt it... and besides you could spot about 20 orbs (balls of light / sun reflecting metallic objects) that were floating above and even through the clouds... sry but are all this occasions explainable to you? what is NASA hiding and what is their real agenda... i suggest we will know as soon as other nations (like china / india) have made there way up there with and show us their camera recordings without censorship etc... just think of high-res HDTV pictures from those 'unknown entities' [...] wouldn' that be great?
it could finally lead to the disclosure that we're all waiting for... nonetheless it will still take some time though...

right now i'm already looking forward to STS-122 which is scheduled to launch in december... ( i have heard that even this mission has a high chance to catch things up in space which shouldn't be there...
)

so far... EBE154

nice find!
- flagged & starred!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have seen so many NASA films that capture UFO activity without saying a word !!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join