It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult/Bible/Illuminati and 2-2-2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Having seen some intrest in this subject, I have been doing sum searching and found this. This Post on another site goes into explaining reasons why 2-2 is significant. Among those was the Columbia shuttle disaster.

"On September 11, 2001, the Illuminati staged the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the first blow to be struck for the appearance of Antichrist. Not only did this attack contain the strongest of all possible occult numeric signatures (NEWS1756), it was also carried out one year, one day (366 days) after the "baby" was born on September 10, 2000! [To understand that the New World Order was officially "born" on September 10, 2000, read NEWS1395, NEWS1402 and NEWS1403. You might be shocked to realize the world has been living in the New World Order since 9/10/2000, with 9/11 and the terror alerts serving as the "wars and rumors of wars" catalyst to produce the "Final Birth Pangs" [Matthew 24:8] necessary to finally "give birth" to Antichrist]."

"Now, let us examine this current nuclear terror threat "al Qaeda" has uttered against New York City for February 2, 2004. If the atomic device threatened is detonated on that date, the interval between the Columbia Shuttle tragedy and the atomic destruction of The City would be precisely "one year, one day". Thus, President Bush's statement "Columbia is lost" would prove to be prophetic, coming true "one year one day" later. When New York City is destroyed by that planned atomic device, the economic destruction of America will begin, as will the dissolution of our Constitution and imposition of Martial Law."

"Therefore, we must take this February 2 threat more seriously than the dozens upon dozens false alerts Homeland Security has issued since 9/11. Remember, we are not predicting anything to occur on February 2, 2004, but the timing of this terror threat should make us more cautious on that date."

Suite101

I know there has been some discussion as to the US instituting Martial Law. I believe that if 2-2 does happen, that there will be no doubt to this. I am also wondering if it is getting to the point where information(such as this board/wether true or not) is becoming more handily accesible to us. I don't see the government taking this warning seriously. Nor has the media. Yes it might just be propaganda, but, I would still at least like to know that the government is doing their job, and looking out for my safety and intrests. Now, GW being the religious guy that he claims to be, would know about Revelation and the second coming and so on. Now if it were me, I would step aside and say that this looks like prophecy being fullfilled(as many others have done in the past, with predicting the end of the world). Which is a big reason I believe he is the Anti-Christ. He is asking people to trust him, believe in him, as he tries to take over the world. The Bible says the A.C. would come from the most powerfull nation. I believe at this point in time the United States is the most powerfull country. Now it also says that Babylon will fall, which I believe is the US again. The greed that is in this country, marriage is not as sacred, the crime, kids not respecting their parents, all points to a Babylon in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's all fine and good... but what kind of God would have a problem with kids disrespecting their parents? Some parents just need to be disciplined

And why would the antichrist necessarily be a man? I mean, he could be a group, or an alien... or a bunch of aliens for that matter... makes u think..

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
It's all fine and good... but what kind of God would have a problem with kids disrespecting their parents? Some parents just need to be disciplined

And why would the antichrist necessarily be a man? I mean, he could be a group, or an alien... or a bunch of aliens for that matter... makes u think..

The Bible states "He" as the A.C.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am not up on my Bible history. But if the Anti-Christ is comming, that means that the return of Christ is near.

My question is, if the NWO/Illuminati believe the Anti-Christ is here, are they not worried about the return of Christ? Do they think they can defeat God? It has been tried, so the Bible says, And it failed.

I believe Christ died for our sins. I believe Christ is the Son of God. I believe in the Holy Trinity. I fear not the NWO/Illuminati. God will save his children. Evil will fall.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i am with crayon on this one, fellas.

"no one #s with the Jesus"

-Jesus, THE BIG LEBOWSKI

no disrespect intended to the real Jesus

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
or its all just a giant fraud and this big movie we are in will be ended soon in the coming of 2012.
they know things will be changing and theylle do whatever it takes, to grab hold of power before then...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From the site in the first post: "As a practical matter, many occultists honor February 1 and 2 as Imbolc. Thus, the first Satanic Sabbat of the year in which human sacrifice is required has turned into a 2-day holiday."

When I turned on the radio this morning they were infact visiting a practising witch who performed some magic tricks for the reporter to honor the first hex sabbath of the year. Where is this world heading?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
From the site in the first post: "As a practical matter, many occultists honor February 1 and 2 as Imbolc. Thus, the first Satanic Sabbat of the year in which human sacrifice is required has turned into a 2-day holiday."

When I turned on the radio this morning they were infact visiting a practising witch who performed some magic tricks for the reporter to honor the first hex sabbath of the year. Where is this world heading?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Somewhere without shallow concepts of 'higher beings'

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I cannot tell you why but I have been one of the few people in the world that believed and knows that the columbia disaster was an illumaniti sacrifice. In other words it was a deliberate destruction of that craft.

Funny how they are to be phased out soon too. I also believe that the initial shuttle disaster was not an accident also.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The only thing that's going to happen in NYC on the 2nd is that every football fan is gong to be dissapointed and back to work because the Patriots lost.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The anitchrist is already here.

Christ is already here too.

Prepare for the final judgement.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Woohoo! He shoots, He SCORES!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Blessings,
Mikromarius

People will become pretty sure the old concepts of Heaven and "Hell" are still quite accurate. A time of great trouble, but also glorious victories. Don't believe them when they say Hell is just a state of mind. For all I know it is gonna be a state in the USA (refering to a possible Yellowstone explosion). Must not be confused with Hades or the Death State, which is a dark place where the dead sleep until they are awakened on the Day of their God. In those days the rightious shall shine like the stars in Heaven.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by Hamilton]

new topics

top topics

join