It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel, alien abduction, or just a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I talked to some of my family members today, and they had some opinions on this experience that I had not thought of. We are debating if this was a dream, an astral projection experience (which I have had before), did I witness some sort of time travel, or, my cousin brought up alien abduction (something I had not thought of). What would you clasify this as?

I had an experience last night. You may call it a dream, astral projection, vision, abduction etc. For now I am just going to stick to calling it an experience, or a dream since, technically my body was asleep in bed while this all happened. I may not remember all the details, but I remember enough . Enough that I feel like a snow globe that has been shaken violently only to be set right again while all my beliefs skater around me, and some are still flying about not sure where to land. I came away from this experience with an understanding beyond what my imagination could have ever developed on its own. I have to admit I was never a big believer of time travel before. I have never been one to say anything is impossible, but time travel did seem quite unlikely. Perhaps that was just me creating my own comfort zone, because after last night, I am questioning everything. In this experience, some sort of time travel, and dejavoo was explained to me in detail, as well as why they exists. My head is still spinning.

In this experience, honestly it is not clear to me if I was this woman, or if my astral self connected to her, so from here on I will just refer to her as “she“ or “her“. It all starts in a room. One you would think of if you thought of a sci-fi secret lab. Large metal doors, computers, totally enclosed. She was prepped before hand, and clothed accordingly. It was something she and several others had done many times before. Her memory was altered to accommodate her and her job at hand. It was not scary, and I want to stress that that point. It was necessary. The doors opened up and out she went. On the other side of those doors was a porthole -if you will. She walked into another time and place in history. She remembered nothing about what just happened, or where she came from, except the necessary memories needed for accomplishing the mission. Those few memories ended up being perceived as dejavoo, gut instincts, and visions.

……They use women rather than men, because it does not matter when or where in history they send her, she will be taken in and taken care of…...

She went quite a few different places, each beginning and ending the same…memory changed and restored, always coming back through the metal doors.

The last time though, she went to a place in a desert area. I believe it was either a tribe in Africa, or Natives somewhere, I really could not say for certain. They were great people. Loving, kind, and boy were they handy with the tools they had. Their village was so well built, and built with the land rather than the buildings you see now. She had no memory of where she came from, and really had no bad or scary feelings about that so she didn’t really question it. The things she could remember ended up being very helpful to those people (she taught them several things) so they took her in as a medicine woman, of sorts. She didn’t know how she knew, she just did. There was another woman there. She was different, not sure how really, just different. They became best friends, and they worked together. There was a lot of dejavoo between the two. In the end, they followed their gut and their instincts. It was time to go somewhere else. So they did, and they hurried, because they felt it was important to. I then disconnect and stand by a large black man who was standing on top of a cliff. He was looking down, watching the two women run. I remember wondering what he was going to think when he saw them disappear. No one was supposed to watch them enter or exit. Then I realize, or am told, he is the watcher of the village. He had seen this before and was watching to make sure they made it safely. He appeared to be in his 30’s, but his eyes held a strength and wisdom that left me breathless, and rattled.

The women kept on until they walked into two metal doors. (not in the desert anymore - all of a sudden) A woman was heard on speaker asking for their names. The doors opened. Just like amnesia, when you see something familiar, it jogs your memory, and everything comes rushing back. That is where it ended, and I woke up.

I did however, come out with an understand of a lot more than what I saw. This is what I learned:

Our planet has been heavily populated before. There has been something that led to a major population reduction several times as well. Most of the time it was not any ONE thing that did it, but a combination of events. The remaining survivors were watched over and taught in ways such as this experience above. The woman above, was left with only a select few memories. Those memories, were seen as gifts. Her dejavoo was were actual past memories, because no matter what they try to alter, part of yourself always remembers. Her gut instincts that followed religiously - the same gut instinct that led her back - were actually memories of what she was there to do.

I don’t know if this was a dream, or an abduction, or an astral projection, or anything else for that matter. What I do know, is that was one HELL of an experience that has left my mind reeling.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh, and there was a lot more to this ......whatever you call it .....experience. As I said she went to many places, the one in the desert area really stuck out to me though. I almost felt as if I was her guardian though I was just in a spirit form rather than physical. In and out of each place, I was there to keep her safe and guide her. All the while I was learning quite a bit myself about how things work.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Anyone?

Does anyone have an idea of what this was?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've never experienced anything like what you describe so I'm not much of a help to you. Sounds interesting.

top topics

join