It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photo Thingy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm testing. Mods feel free to delete.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
testing

i like this its waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better . thank you gods oops i mean mods.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have had a lot of problems with the site since they changed to the scrolling img tags. I don’t know if this is simply from using firefox, or if this is happening to other folks as well. The first problem is a lot of files are not showing up, and there are either not found messages displaying in those boxes, or they show the web page to a photo hosting site. Signatures are doing this more often then not as well. The signatures in themselves are a problem because I like to use the mouse wheel to scroll through threads and they get hung up on both the img tags, and even more so on the signature lines. When this happens it often makes the entire page turn corrupted and requires that that area be scrolled off screen to properly repaint. I am also getting this set of messages when I go to my profile screen:

Ats42504_wwn_tag.JPG
Which is a: JPEG Image

What should firefox do with this file?

Ats42546_silvertagg3.JPG
Which is a: JPEG Image

What should firefox do with this file?

I am all for stuff that makes the site better, but so far this I don’t see the upside to this new system, it is nothing but an aggravation IMHO.

I don’t know why but the two images above this post don’t have the scroll bars already activated, and if the rest of them worked like those two this system would be ok.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

good photo advisor.
looking for ward to see lots more..
may the moon&stars guide all of you safely
invisible mom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join