It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Halloween Chemtrails above us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Happy Halloween! Unfortunately our government is poisoning the kids in Phoenix,AZ.
Pictures are from today at 3:10, clear chemtrails.

Then 45 minutes later

[edit on 31-10-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I lived in Tempe and the sky was always full of chemtrails, tic tac toe, you name it!!!

It couldnt have been more obvious they were spraying us- and they WERE NOT planes taking off or landing at Sky Harbor either!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Upgrades! I was looking at a thread a couple of nights ago that had large graphics and it was not an enjoyable read with horizontal and vertical page scrolling required to follow the user's message. These iframes? I think thats the term. save the horizontal scrolling on the whole page. Just scroll the pic that You want to explore. Cool. Same with the Video Channels; Cool.

Mira

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello all. This is my first post, and I would like to apologize if this is not properly done. I have read many of the posts on ATS regarding the topic of chemtrails, and still must say that I am undecided. Recently though, I came across this article: "Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operation" and thought this was the best place to post it for discussion. I apologize to the OP if this is taking your thread off topic. I tried to search for a proper thread to post this in, but could not find anything. The address to the article is: www.chycho.com.../1199 . I tried to search if this article had been discussed on this site, but could not find any reference to it. In the article, it presents a video of a tv news report which states that the german federal army is using chemtrails "composed of a fine dust of polymers and metals, to disrupt radar signals" The German military claims that only small amounts of the material was used and that it is not harmful. Also in the article, it states that the US government still categorizes the use of chemtrails as an "exotic weapons system" by the 107th congress of the U.S. in the House Bill H.R. 2977.
It seems to me, that for something(such as chemtrails), which is constantly claimed to be a myth, there is enough reference by governments in their documents and their own words, to at least warrant a re-evaluation as to the validity of this phenomena.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I just noticed that the link that I provided just brings you to the website...the article in question is further down the page. The headline is: Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operation

top topics

join