It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason secrets (33 levels) published

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by hawk123

University of Bradford clearly shows that mason religion is based on pagan religion.

Does the University of Bradford show that all of the Christian holidays are based on pagan holidays? Thank God for that pagan Constantine.

Yes, all Christian holidays are changed to pagan days.
The same is with the Order of St. John.

I was shocked when discovering the new Pagan.

The Lost Symbol
Release Date

9-15-9 = 33 (mason levels)

www.keyofsolomon.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

I was born on March 31st. And I have always been told I am one beer short of a six pack. therefore......

3+31-1=........wait for it... 33

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Whats with all the math in here? I hate math, even though im a programmer and its a big part of my job!.

And lol at the above post... numbers are funny.

And why are we talking about the lost symbol? You do know dan brown is just a novelist and makes all his stuff up, right? Did you believe the davinci code? All he does is write modern indiana jones types stories, his books even say "a novel" on the cover but yet so many people take them as fact. Like when the davinci code came out I remember there being all kinda shows on history channel and such about it, and its all bs! haha

]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know this is old...but I have to say it....these cards...are NOT TAROT.
Tarot has a defined structure of 2 decks equaling a total of 78 cards, 22 cards for the Majors and 56 cards for the minors.
The deck that is being displayed here is an oracle deck.
Sorry the 'tarot' connection is not found in this deck.

Originally posted by hawk123

Now check again the Tarot names:
69.34.198.122... (Point)
69.34.198.122... (Line)
69.34.198.122... (Circle)
which finally ends in:
69.34.198.122... (Squaring the circle)
69.34.198.122... (The human canon)

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Owl Ka Myst]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So who would join freemasonry blindly, would you join a club that won’t let you know anything about them, my question was presented to a mason “why should I join, what’s in it for me” the reply was – “we do favours in exchange for favours, this is common knowledge, usually favours are for cash “ .......................................?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I dont see any masons passing 33 levels if they do they might get a pass to Andomedaian galaxy and a Entry to False Dimension which they think is true Ascension

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Every major holiday event is based on pagan belief.
I am talking the feasts that are universal around the globe, harvests feast (Saint. Martins Day / Thanksgiving / Easter) Solstice feasts, such as Christmas etc. (birth, re-birth, death)

It all boils down to astrology, mathematics and geometry really.
And it is logical to be honest, because this was some of the first universal knowledge we gathered as human beings, therefore it is pretty easy to assume, that this is also the reason it was ritualized and indoctrinated into all civilizations

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join