Freemason secrets (33 levels) published

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Freemason lectures for all 33 levels published.

www.bradford.ac.uk...

The picture of the end shows your destination.

Is there any Freemason secret left ?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

They have always been around, its just 'rude' to .. flaunt it.

Hmm. To be honest, we don't use that tracing board at all in our lodge. Not that it matters. And what do you mean "thats where you end up?" ..

From the looks of it, it appears to be the UK version of Masonry .. not much different but a few subtle differences, technically you still don't know word for word the ritual my lodge uses.

..Sadly, there are no mysteries.. and believe me humanity will miss it, we as a society have disregarded anything sacred, tore down the walls of the mysterious and display it in a glass case. We are a society that spits on tradition, that forsakes ritual and denies anything unknown..

No. There are no secrets in Masonry, and with people like you out there there is no privacy either.

I am never dismayed by the level of disrespect shown in our society, honestly how could I, I see it everyday against every institution let alone Masonry, I see it on the personal level, its every where, nothing seems to escape it, nothing is sacred anymore except societies own arrogance.

But I can assure you man, read the ritual all you want, it has no power.. but it does when your the candidate and the attention is on you, bound with your brothers who underwent the same ritual, its what you read right there that is Masonry at its foundation, and the fact that we who have participated in it are bound by it. The secret of Masonry will never be known, only you will know because it is on the personal level. The process effects everyone differently, some perhaps not at all, some perhaps a great deal. You may think I look at Masonry I little to romantically but I speak the truth, and that is our secret.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

www.bradford.ac.uk...

Don't get too excited. Lets take a little look at the home page shall we?

None of the rituals and statutes recorded in the data are currently in use. It is in effect a scrap heap of discarded ritual and belief. But just as an archaeologist can search through ancient midden heaps and in doing so discover a lot of information about the people who dumped the rubbish, so this archive gives valuable insight into the cultural contributions of Freemasonry.

Furthermore, the page you linked to are the Lectures of Craft Masonry and nothing to do with Rose Croix, Scottish Rite or any other form of 33 degrees.

The picture at the end shows the 3rd degree tracing board - the message of which you appear to have grasped. See? - I always said freemasonry was simple

For those who cannot grasp the obvious there are many secrets.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
You may think I look at Masonry I little to romantically but I speak the truth, and that is our secret.

Nice...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

www.bradford.ac.uk...

Darn it hawk123,

Looks like you've proven (once again) that the internet just isn't a good source of research, huh?

Honestly, I'm ashamed for you...because (as pointed out by Trinityman) the web-site you list (which I might add is OWNED and RUN by a MASON) clearly states that the rituals published are OUT OF DATE. I'm sure you'd like to "rack-up" some ATS points, though...so I would make this suggestion.

Post some actual informative data. In fact, consider coming up with ORIGINAL data....you know...something you actually know something about!

(Am I being harsh?) (I hardly think so)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The "secret" of freemasonry is, in my opinion the transformative nature of an internal journey whereupon you look into your soul and realize your failings and misdeeds and work to purify yourself through upright action and understanding and compassion for humanity, when you realize that beliefs aside we are all one in the same and eternal.We sadly live in a society where matters of the spirit are considered inferior to worldly excesses.Any church of any religion has increasingly empty pews, people no longer care about words such as righteousness,morality,ethics,purity of conduct,etc.

Is this something that you "have" to be a mason to learn?Of course not.

What I always wonder is why people have such hostility against Freemasonry (aside from ignorance),If you don't like masonry fine, don't join.I don't pressure anyone to do what I feel is right for me, because that is precisely what it is...right for ME.We all follow separate paths in life, and to try to force someone or pressure them to do what you feel is right for you is oppressive at best.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

...The picture of the end shows your destination....

Aye...and yours too.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And the strange passwords that protect the secrets
*ubal-Ci*
*ira*
*ethuse*
*irshath*
*ilderbu*

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

You forgot one...

*imewaste*

I'm going to stop posting on this thread now, because it's clear to me that all you want is ATS points. Thanks for drawing attention, though, to what is a very interesting website.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No, it's just more proof that "Free"masonry is a seperate religion that misleads you from the path closer to God. And yet, in a seperate post it was said over and over again by Masons that outside of pledging your faith on the bible at opening ceremony, religion wasn't discussed. Hypocritical don't you think?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yes, agree that we are again mislead.
However they should know they have little time to go.
More information:
www.stichtingargus.nl...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
No, it's just more proof that "Free"masonry is a seperate religion that misleads you from the path closer to God.

Dude, you are annoying. Seriously. Where do you get this? Step outside your tiny little box for a moment and think like a rational human being. Aside from your "Christian" prejudices, what makes Freemasonry a "separate religion?" We've been over this a million times...

And yet, in a seperate post it was said over and over again by Masons that outside of pledging your faith on the bible at opening ceremony, religion wasn't discussed. Hypocritical don't you think?

Uhhhh... no. Why? Because that is exactly true. Does that mean that no two Masons (or even a group) isn't allowed to discuss religion with one another, EVER? Of course not, and you'd have to be an idiot to think so. We do not discuss religion or politics IN OPEN LODGE. It is forbidden because with brethren from different religions, discourse on religion can produce tension and divisiveness. We strive to be cohesive, so discussing things that may cause dissent among the members is not allowed. Outside of lodge, we can talk religion or politics all day and no one cares. Why would they?

Why is that so hard to understand?

Yes, agree that we are again mislead.

Uhhhhh... OK. How?

However they should know they have little time to go.

What on Earth is THAT supposed to mean?

www.stichtingargus.nl...

And how is this supposed to help decipher what you mean? I read through the main link on Freemasonry; it's pretty fair. There are a few minor mistakes, but I believe them to be honest mistakes.

What exactly are you trying to say? Explain it to me like I'm a 5-year-old.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The trick is to search above site for password or paswoord.
Then enter all those findings in a database.

Now search engines are doing the rest for you. One example.
Some public documented findings are now:

www.grenswetenschap.nl...
www.grenswetenschap.nl...
www.sargasso.nl...
This time the second secret password was: 'Hildburghausen'
www.djdekker.net...
Now search engine shows:
All of them are worshipping the sun, moon and lucis.

However you should understand German and Dutch language.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
omfg!!?! a coffin? man, now there's proof it's all evil!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but to kneal in front of some jack@$$ sitting on a thrown and submit myself "of my own free will" would be difficult for me to do. I can't do anything without Jesus. AMEN.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Isn't your attidute with the J-guy exactly the same? I'm assuming of course that you are a believer of your own free will.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't know about you guys, but to kneal in front of some jack@$$ sitting on a thrown and submit myself "of my own free will" would be difficult for me to do. I can't do anything without Jesus. AMEN.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by spirit7]

Christianity is the most submissive religion in the world aside from Islam. Kind of hypocritical no?

But anyways,

We can always look at it like this: You submit to a priest / minister / reverend / preacher or what have you, on your knees of your own free will.

The priest will then tell you that its to bad you did 1 to many sins and now you are to be banished to hell, though he wishes he could save your soul, so he advises you give more to the collection plate, and that will surely save your soul.

Besides all of this we dont kneel to our worshipful master. And the fact that you cannot do anything with out Jesus says enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well I can tell you it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to do. Fortunately in freemasonry I am not required to do any such thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
G-d is the ultimate judge and so I leave it to him. If it makes them feel better to belong to something then so be it. I personally could care less about Freemasonry. My mother had a friend who was a Mason, he could make some great lemon trout and he seemed a descent guy. I would not trust one but that's just me. I do not trust many anyway.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Yes, but a lot of masons on the lower levels do not know what is going on at the top level 33.
The lower level masons should know all secrets on top level, so they can make the right decision for their life.
University of Bradford clearly shows that mason religion is based on pagan religion.
Level 28 shows the Knight of the SUN (Egypt = RA) and the astrology signs.
www.bradford.ac.uk...
Level 30 shows that it is based on planets astronomy positions.
www.bradford.ac.uk...

There is still time left to accept the real God,(instead of the planet gods) by accepting Jesus as saviour.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

University of Bradford clearly shows that mason religion is based on pagan religion.

Does the University of Bradford show that all of the Christian holidays are based on pagan holidays? Thank God for that pagan Constantine.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join