It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night I had a "vision" of seven lights approaching the earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Firstly if this is the wrong forum, I apologize.

Last night, Oct 30, 2007 at approximately 9:00 pm EST I was laying in bed watching the History channel's "Nostradamus, The Lost Book" program. I was not sleeping however, and was not even tired. Suddenly, and very consciously, I was overcome and felt like I was being controlled, but not the type associated with sleep paralysis as far as I know. I instantly had my third eye activated and I was shown a vision of seven stars in space, as if looking up from the earth into the skies. These seven stars began to move towards the earth and were apparently not stars at all. I was then told, or rather felt, that this was the sign of not just the approach of the full alien disclosure, but more that this was also the sign of the second coming of God, Christ, Muhammad, et al. The vision then abruptly ended as quickly as it began, and I had a very uneasy feeling, almost as if I was going to vomit.

This whole experience was/is very weird for me because I am not a religious person. I am spiritual, but not what you would term "religious".

The reason for me posting this is because now today I stopped in at ATS and noticed all the posts and news stories of the comet that has suddenly brightened itself over a 24 hour period. After viewing a few of the news stories and pictures linked, I noticed several of the pictures had a very eerie resemblance of my vision.

Has anyone else experienced this same vision in the last twenty four hours?

I somehow feel I am not the only one who this vision was given to.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That's pretty intense. It makes me think of the following two causes:

1. Many people are starting to experience higher forms of consciousness and discovering psychic abilities. You could be tapping in to a future event, which is pretty cool.

2. Some think that devices such as cell towers, HAARP devices, new military weapons, etc. have the ability to make people see and hear things that aren't real. If these devices are being tested on people and you've gotten on the business end of it, that would be very bad.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by annestacey]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's funny, all these new members with ominous-sounding dreams - it reminds me of menguard's "We are gathering" thread but in seperate threads.

Isn't there a place in BTS for weird dreams?

EDIT: Okay, you're not new at all, sorry.

However my comment stands.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
seven is a very powerful number, associated with luck and god. Maybe it means our bad luck will change soon? Don't think that it will change before it gets worse. It's gunna get a lot worse, very suddenly... but don't worry. We're all gunna be fine.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
my third eye activated and I was shown a vision of seven stars in space, as if looking up from the earth into the skies. These seven stars began to

Seven stars? Sounds like the Pleiades which are also called the seven sisters. Did it anyhow resemble this or looked it different?

en.wikipedia.org...(star_cluster)

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
...and the seventh planet, Saturn. Did these light resemble spaceships at all? Or where they more like the 'light orbs' that have been seen?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I saw almost the same thing, except it wasn't lights. It was stone tablets in the shape of a circle. I thought they were multiple moons in the sky at first but one rushed up and almost filled my entire field of view. There were symbols written on it, they circled around like a clock. Then the tablet fell or crashed into the earth and everything in front of me turned to water. I was standing in a street with a house in front of me and the water started where the house was.

This is the rest of the dream for curiosities sake and because I found it rather odd. The dream was a few months ago but I U2U'd this the next day to Comforter.

I'm standing around in a driveway with a bunch of my friends and one of them notices there are two moons. As everyone looks at those I scan my eyes around the sky and notice there are a lot more of them. Some were bigger than others and there were at least 7 of them. I didn't have time to count because I saw an enormous stone looking wheel. It's bottom was just under the horizon and was covered in symbols. They were very simple, like a few lines and a curve, no specific or known shapes that I could tell. It looked like writing of some kind. It had at least two, maybe three rings of the symbols. The largest ring I would guess had 12 rings because my recollection of the spacing and general number would require at least twelve. The next ring closest to the center had the same spacing but obviously fewer because of the smaller ring. There may have been another ring but I'm not sure. The center was a circle and had a symbol in it but I can't recall what. The wheel ended up crashing into the earth and when we got up to see what happened the area that it hit had become ocean. Basically the house was the start of the water and the driveway was fine. The water and everything touching it was grey. In my head I could see a map of the United States and a chunk of California was fallen off/grey (I live in Texas though). We found out there were these things people were calling "gargoyles". In my head I could see a video of one, it was skinny and the size of an 8 year old. I couldn't really see any wings but the next thing on the 'video in my head' was it hunting. I could see a large gorilla looking animal with an large white exposed jaw bone (weird, i just realized that it looked like those weird cattle mutilations where they remove the lips or whatever so that the whole jaw is exposed). It was running on a red looking ground, like in arizona with mesas in the background. As it ran a gargoyle swept in through the air and picked the gorilla off of the ground, like an eagle snatching a mouse. I was surprised at how the little thing picked up the 6 foot plus gorilla thing. I also saw a koala bear randomly, at one point it just came out of the woods and danced around for a bit, always on two legs, and then disappeared.

Next thing I remember I wake up in some random house basement, so that the window is very high (level with ground) and short. I could see the shadows of these gargoyles trying to get in the window. I reached up to bang on the glass but it didn't even flinch. There were two of them and a young child who looked about 7 or 8 years old. They just stared at me. I reached into a drawer next to me, trying to make it look like i had a gun, I even pointed my hands like a gun at them. They appeared to laugh and then they walked away. I apparently went back to sleep because I woke up again to a shadow at my window. This time I broke the glass with my hand and stabbed it's leg with a broken shard. When I cut him my vision magnified so that I could see the tip of the shard against it's skin, which took up my entire view. Nothing happened after that.

Didn't mean to hijack or get off subject but your thread made me think of this so I thought I would share.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
annestacey:

Many people are starting to experience higher forms of consciousness and discovering psychic abilities.

Indeed psychic abilities have run through my mothers side of the family as far back as I know in our genealogy. Back as a teenager I used to practice Astral Projection, and came to later know it as OBE. I was pretty good at it near the end, able to separate completely from my body, and leaving only the "tether" intact. Although at the time I did not know much about what I was doing, as was only going by some few things I could find on BBS's at the time, internet wasn't around yet as we know it. Well as I progressed with this ability, I started to venture further around my room, and I decided I felt comfortable enough to try and go further outside my room. Well this "tether" I felt was holding me back, so I thought the next logical step was to break the "tether" so I could go further. Well as soon as I tried to break this I felt a complete feeling of absolute fear and horror surround my entire presence. This fear/horror was so bad that I immediately snapped back into my consciousness, and I could not sleep well for days, even weeks. Needless to say I never attempted projection or OBE ever again. It was not until I later read up on the subject that I learned one is to never try to break that binding link, as it is the life force that keeps you connected. This was almost 10 years ago now.

Perhaps I am starting to naturally do this without thinking again.

Throbber:

Isn't there a place in BTS for weird dreams?

This wasn't a dream. I was completely awake and conscious when this "take over" or "vision" occurred. I was completely conscious the entire time, and could even hear my roommates out in the main room talking. As it happened, as soon as I "snapped out of it" I heard one of my roommates, in another room, yell "WOW That's crazy!". I had surely thought that my vision had occurred to them as well, but it turns out it was something else.

indierockalien:

It's gunna get a lot worse, very suddenly... but don't worry. We're all gunna be fine.

This is the same feeling I received. During the vision I was not scared or frightened at all. It was more of a "wow this is it" kind of feeling. I had the thought that everyone was getting the same vision and that the transition to a higher state of consciousness had just occurred all over the world. It was a very weird feeling.

g210b

Sounds like the Pleiades which are also called the seven sisters.

It is similar, but not exact. In my version it was more like a diamond shape of four stars, with three starts over top in an arch. At first the stars were stationary, but as I approached them, they began to swirl in a clockwise direction. First the top three began to spin around, followed by the diamond lower four. As I said it was like looking at stars that suddenly started moving in a clockwise pattern.

You know, now that I look at it, this picture here, if rotated clockwise 90 degrees, looks very similar.

You can see the four stars that would make up the diamond shape, but this has only two stars on the top (two on the left if not rotated), my vision had a third star there, completing an "arch" pattern. In this image the top right side (left side top star if not rotated) is where the third star would/should be.

anhinga

Did these light resemble spaceships at all? Or where they more like the 'light orbs' that have been seen?

It was light orbs, not so much ships. I hesitate to use the term UFO because it was more of an energy feeling than a ship or UFO.

Parabol

Thank you for sharing. In my vision I wasn't actually "on" earth, or was even able to see it. I was in space and was zooming towards the stars.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sollie

Wow, I had to look that quote up, and after seeing where it came from, immediately grabbed my bible.

Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not, I am the first and the last.

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Wow, just wow. This pretty much sums up the experience I saw and felt. It was as if it was the end and indeed I did not fear it. I think I am going to go meditate on this for a while. Thank you so much sollie for bringing this to light.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sollie
"In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

Maybe Orion...

Interesting experience xmaddness. Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have had similar visions over the past few months, the visions are very realistic, seems overly real if that makes any sense. I've discussed this with my organization here in Canada, and we have all experienced similar visions to one degree or another. They are here to a degree, but there is far more to come. It is hard to say what role they will play in our future. But to be purely honest, I could use a change of pace, my job is becoming so boring *yawn*. Anyways if you have any questions regarding your visions or your other spiritual experiences email me at [email protected] . I do this for a living, and I'm not affiliated with any religion or cult, its just work. Anyways, hope you find peace of mind xmaddness.

Wally

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

...and the seventh planet, Saturn.

Actually the seventh planet is Uranus.

Interesting dream! I had a dream once with thousands of lights in the sky, then a big beam of light hit the ground and the dream ended.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow, that is so cool that you saw that! I think that many of us are sensing the things which are coming upon the earth. We can feel it and sense things, even though it can't be measured physically! Also, the number 7 is very important biblically. Very cool dream/vision, etc!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

If you're looking at it from the Annunaki's perspective Earth is the 7th planet... maybe it was a vision from the Annunaki and those who are attuned to them recieved it, as sort of an announcement of their coming.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Weird.

Probably about the same time you had your vision I logged onto ATS. For about three hours I was serfing past threads, finding connections and than looking for further information on other sites.

The threads that popped out had to do with what NASA is doing with Saturn and its moon Titan (which for some reason I can't find the thread anymore), HAARP, the JASON group.

This all happened while the presidential debates were on in the background. If there are any skeptics out there who don't think the govt. is up to something with aliens/space/new world order, I think the best proof is how much they talked about "DO you believe in aliens?" They even brought it up in the aftershow. It was all very eerie to me and seemed planned.

Well anyways, all this information led me to a thread about the apocalypse and all that jazz. I got out my homes bible and read the entire book of revelations. Throughtout the whole thing it uses symbolism of seven and sounds a lot like your dream. I suggest you read it, its only about 8 or 9 pages.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
interesting thread..

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In regards to your vision...

The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don’t aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they aren’t ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in the near future when our words come to pass.

The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our Ministries. 1 Corinthians 9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do not declare the Good News.

"For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!"

This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on this.

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the house of Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you do not warn him—you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood.”

To view a video containing our important message to mankind, visit: www.thekingdommessage.moonfruit.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
just a thought, the spanish were told about seven cities of gold by the indians,searched for and spotted a couple of times but they kept moving away from them

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
wrong forum, but I'll move it for you
There's an entire forum dedicated to Member's Personal Predictions and Dreams and visions like this would fit there

Dreams & Personal Predictions Discussion

and don't worry if you've never logged into BTS, it's your same log in as on ATS and it's all part of the whole ATS domain.

top topics

join