It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So let me Ask my fellow members here at ATS about this lovely little "carbon tax" fraud!!!

what do you guys think about this! this is insaine global warming is a fraud!

the sun is getting hotter! thats the bottom line, and the goverment is seeing the perfect opportunity to tax the sheepel!

So now they can build there fancy new highway that will end the united states as we know it!

Welcome to the North American Union!

Were so Screwd!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

The whole global warming concept isn't false. The globe IS being warmed. There has been less and less snow in the states from what I've heard. There used to be piles of it every winter 10-12 years ago (I lived in Maryland then). Now there's nothing. We're lucky to get a bit of frost. The season’s weather can't be foreseen anymore; it's hot during winter and cold during summer along with the 'normal' temperatures. Weathermen can barely even get the forecast right here.

But you are right on the Carbon Tax scam to tax the 'Sheeple" more. And that national highway is a danger to sovereignty. But that doesn't mean that carbon emissions aren't doing anything to the atmosphere. Factory and car smog doesn't just disappear, it goes somewhere. Humans DO effect the environment they live in, in unnatural ways. It's called adaptation, and it's not always healthy.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

yes the warming is true, but that is because the sun is getting hotter! but to say its caused by us is a scam! im sure its not good, but it is not causing the warming!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

To say we have not harmed our environment enough to alter even some small part of it, and this is a pretty big deal, is an ignorant statement. I do believe it's the sun being guilty and getting older, giving off more energy than in the past, but we humans are not so innocent either.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The following is an impression of the thinking behind this tax;

Government Aide: Sir, the people are asking for us to do something about global warming.

Bush: You mean that crap that guy made up during the 80's?

Aide: No sir, the majority opinion believes the opposite is going to happen, as opposed to what the scientist represented on national T.V.

Bush: I see, is there not some way we can just shove this under the rug for the time being?

Aide: Sir, the previous adminstrations did that for decades, i'm afraid the masses are getting... blood-thirsty...

Bush: Well for the time being slap a tax on it, i have bigger fish to fry.

Aide: Sir?

Bush: Mind your goddamn business or i'll have you fired!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

yes i do agree we do our part. but for them to brain wash us like this so they can tax us and build there super highway is pretty *snip*

*Mod Edit - Please Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors.

[edit on 10/31/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'd like to add my comments into this thread.

I opened a thread about the same topic several days ago here

Thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

ya but no one talked on yours so lets keep it here!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This carbon tax really makes me angry. These multibillion dollar corporations have completely trashed our planet and at the same time have bought and shelved patents and outright suppressed all environmentally friendly, alternative products and research, and now they are trying to put the blame on us and tax us for for their EVIL. This is so friggin ridculous I don't know what to say!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join