It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Temple's "Apearance"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I used to think that way. Well, kind of. No where near that extreme. All I can say now is, the word is truly sealed to unbelievers. Unless you step out in faith first, and accept the inexplicable nature of a supernatural God, He will never open your eyes and ears to His Word, which is all around you all the time, flowing like living water so that you may drink of it, and never thirst again.

I disagree with your characterization of salvation experiences as drug induced hallucinations. You might do well to think of it more in terms of higher order DNA activation, or whatever helps you wrap your mind around it. Those who force the connection with hallucinogens are stepping off the narrow path, possibly even outside the will of God for them. They expose themselves to dire consequences in this manner, and can easily be led astray.

Don't let it hapen to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Wow, what a deluded, self indulgent, narsassistic rant! Yet, even you will be given a chance to repent. There are many thousands of false religions, but only ONE truth. Seek it. The one truth is God, Jesus, and the holy spirit.

And when the thrid temple is built in whatever form, remember the words you just wrote and ask forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by astmonster
reply to post by Xeven

Wow, what a deluded, self indulgent, narsassistic rant! Yet, even you will be given a chance to repent. There are many thousands of false religions, but only ONE truth. Seek it. The one truth is God, Jesus, and the holy spirit.
No its not, christianity is just another false religion with the story of jesus being an amalgamation of godmen that have went before. The holy trinity was invented in Turkey around the time of Constatntine. Even the OT says that the NT is false and jesus would be a false prophet (If he even existed).

And when the thrid temple is built in whatever form, remember the words you just wrote and ask forgiveness.
The third temple will never be built - if they even attempt it I reckon it would be blown up quite rapidly. Hell I would even try.

G

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shihulud

The trinity as is taught as "all-in-one" is non-sense. There are three seperate entities. God-the father, Jesus-the son, and the holy spirit. You are correct Constatine is a false teacher. He corrupted the true church and turned it pagan as is indicated by the Catholic Church as a whole. Idolitry, praying to false gods, idols, etc.

The third temple will be built. Perhaps built and destroyed soon after. The abomination of desolation may be that very issue. But daily sacrafice will return to the temple mount and taken away again.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by astmonster

finally a christian admits to actually being a pagan polytheist!

anyway, even if it is built, nothing is going to happen except for a massive civil conflict that could have been avoided if people had abandoned bronze and iron age myths

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Errr..........I do not admit to being pagan. I proclaim Catholics to be pagan idol worshipers. There are very few true christians. Many whom claim to be, yet worship in vain the traditions of man, not the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus followed and taught the law set down thru Moses. He changed nothing. He fulfilled everything.

The third temple is prophesy and will be built in some form. And yes, most likely will cause a vast war with Islam.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

you admitted to being a polytheist. quite explicitly stating that you worship 3 deities.

...the paganism part comes from the fact that one of them isn't so much a "son" deity as he is a "sun" deity.
or a rip-off of mithra, more specifically.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

One worships God, accepts Jesus
as savior and as the son of God, but one does not "worship" the holy spirit.

Wrong yet again...................

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by astmonster
One worships God, accepts Jesus
as savior and as the son of God, but one does not "worship" the holy spirit.

Wrong yet again...................

polytheism isn't WORSHIPING multiple gods, it's having multiple gods/demigods

you have 3 gods.

...well, a more precise term would be henotheistic

wait... do you consider jesus and the holy spirit divine?
because if you don't, you are a monotheist.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

errr............one more time slowly......

ONE GOD..........................

He has a son who is High Priest and Savior of this small planet.................

And a Holy Sprirt to comfort us on earth (this small planet)....................

One GOD not three..................One.....say it slowly with me OOONNNNEEEE!

The wisdom of man is the wisdom of a rock. There is none it is only a rock. Man has no wisdom without God.

[edit on 11/14/0707 by astmonster]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

so exactly what is the holy spirit here? not a divine thing?

and jesus isn't divine at all?

i mean, the second you acknowledge them as divine is the second you come out as a polytheist
jesus would be a demi god and the spirit would be a low level god...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Dude............ONE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ is his son................

The Holy Spirit is an "entity" sent by God to help man on earth until Jesus returns to blast the place.

err..........One "head-of-household" the living GOD! He is in charge.

Mono............not Poly.............

would you consider all the angels "gods"?

When Reagan was prez was Micheal Reagan also prez? errr NO!

[edit on 11/16/0707 by astmonster]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join