It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Real.. Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
UFO's are real and may or may not be extraterestrial in nature..

Aliens.. or extraterestrials.. sentient, intelligent beings may or may not exist.. ive seen no conclusive evidence stating 'aliens' (aliens) exist.

aliens... scare the hell out of me really.. ill contribute that to the movie "Fire in the Sky"

some say they want aliens to come and take them away..
i say nuke em!.. jus like the whales!

if they are there.. they are sneaky lil bastards that shouldn't be there..

fundamental.. laymanized, chuckle inducing as my comments may be,..

-G

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlahES
UFO's are real and may or may not be extraterestrial in nature..

Aliens.. or extraterestrials.. sentient, intelligent beings may or may not exist.. ive seen no conclusive evidence stating 'aliens' (aliens) exist.

aliens... scare the hell out of me really.. ill contribute that to the movie "Fire in the Sky"

some say they want aliens to come and take them away..
i say nuke em!.. jus like the whales!

if they are there.. they are sneaky lil bastards that shouldn't be there..

fundamental.. laymanized, chuckle inducing as my comments may be,..

-G

Ufos..... classic, lets discuss.

Well be definition ufo's are real. Anything you see in the sky is an ufo, until you know what it is. Reminds me of a time when i was around the age of 7.

My brother and I were out on the deck just chilling, when we looked up to see a giant, sleek, and silver object soaring through the sky. It looked like an honest to god missle. We ran to grab the binoculars and when we looked at it, the object had no markers, no paint, no nothing. Was just a large sleek object flying.

I've dismissed it as a plane, but my brother believes that it was indeed an alien space craft. But the point is, it was a real life ufo. In definition of course.

Now aliens...Scare the hell out of me as well. Especially the theories saying aliens are already here, and we just dont know it, inhabiting bodies, walking amongst us. Terrifing stuff.

on the argument of their existance, i've only heard stories. My father swears on his life that he was visted by aliens (:O maybe the reason for my markings >.>) and no matter of argument will change his mind.

My opinion? Well i think that they are real. Even if the odds of an earth like planet, able to support life, is one in a google, thats still a chance. In my eyes they have to be real. Wether or not they have made contact with us, is out of my league. I've read that the nasa astronauts saw alien space craft, on their journy to the moon. (Buzz , Lance, and that other guy no one knows)

As far as nuking.. feel free, just let me know ahead of time, gotta start digging my bunker.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hmm, well I can't really tell if you're kidding or what, but humans wanting to nuke things different from them is probably one of the reasons why we still have to stay in our little fishbowl. People wonder why all the Aliens don't just land here and have coffee with us. It should be obvious from the reports from ex-military people of fighter jets being dispatched to go hunt down UFOs that we are still a hostile race overall.

Why kill Aliens? Why kill the whales? lol, why not just let them live as long as they aren't hurting anyone? That attitude makes no sense at all...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Why kill Aliens? Why kill the whales? lol, why not just let them live as long as they aren't hurting anyone? That attitude makes no sense at all...

Because power is only gained by taking power from those that have it.

An alien race, would obviously have a higher knowledge of life and all things in it. A race that can build massive ships that can travel between galaxies, is obiviously a threat. So the only way to keep this threat at bay is to put fear into those posing such threat. Now, dont get my wrong here.

I highly disagree with the matter, The only thing that happens when you put fear into someone, is that the fear builds up. Causing such beings in fear to build monsterous machines and devices to wipe out life as we know it. Aka nuclear weapons. The only reason countries have nuclear weapons is due to the fear of large scale attacks.

So if we are indeed attacking alien ships , the aliens will in time develop a much larger machine, that will put the fear into us.

As far as the whales.. i believe that was a joke, online sarcasm is hard to grasp.

new topics

top topics

join