It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question folks...does this sound familar to anyone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Okay, my current guess is that internal pressure on the brain is building, placing pressure on the brain as a whole, or possibly causing damage. I need all my questions answered to get a better picture. That is my current guess- the trauma is causing cranial pressure to build, causing damage or inhibiting proper brain function.

[EDIT]A second alternative is that the nerves in the left side of your face also might be damaged. Had problems with your jaw?

DE

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by DeusEx]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Okay. Before the incident, did you have damage to the right side of teh head as well? Or did you have the problems with teh left side of the face the better part of your life?

DE

Gunshot wound left side of head, horse kick right side as a small child, baseball bat right side during adolescense, 2x4 right side and center back during college, rock center back side during college (white water rafting).

The symptoms have been primarily on the left side for the duration, and devloping on the right over the last couple years.

Does that help DE?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Revised assessment- I think that the gunshot wound created pressure on the inside of your head that has continued to build, worsening pre-existing damage in the right hemisphere as well as excabberating smaller amounts of damage caused by the gunshot wound as well. Hope it helps.

DE

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I guess that would explain then the incidents of migraine type headaches as well over the last year or two.

Thankfully I am now assigned to an area with extensive medical facilities and shouldn't be looking at having to be reassigned again for a number of years. So I will be able to maintain the same Physician on the issue. They (the new Doc.) will be reopening the issue to investigate here shortly, as soon as I have recovered from a current injury.

I really appreciate your thoughts on all this, it has been very disconcerting to watch this progress over the years and to keep going around in circles on it because of having to move cities to work on the next project.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Best of luck with it, Justicar. Get well soon.

DE

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Best of luck with it, Justicar. Get well soon.

DE

Thanks Deus Ex. I certainly plan on it. I prefer whole over broken any day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join