It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Ides of April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes I know this has been posted once before, but I found this interesting enough to start a more positive thread.

This has actually cought my attention, enough to seriously consider attending.

Not so much for what it appears, but being married to a frame of mind that wishes to unmask the truth, I wish to expose myself to the speakers and their thoughts and presentations.

I can only imagine the possibility of being confronted by 'facts' that I know otherwise, as well as the falses that I may believe in, and an opportunity to discuss with other like-minded individuals the possabilities, and expose myself to the major players in the game of information (or possibly dis-information).

X-Conference - 1st Annual Exopolitics Expo

Paradigm Research Group is pleased to announce it will bring together in the Washington metro area the most powerful group of speakers ever assembled to focus on the governmental, political and media aspects of 50+ years of extraterrestrial engagement and societal denial.

I would expect visitors from coast to coast, from California to Connecticut, as well as the world, would be in attendence.

I may not be able to resist myself, to attend. No telling who I may be able to meet there.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
whoa

very cool indeed. I wish I had money to go.... damn, being poor sucks, you miss all the fun lol

Have you looked at the list of speakers? Very impressive! Lots of big names, scientists and famous UFO-logists.

join