It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim Rising, the truth with ufos aliens and indigos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i found some pretty vids on the connection with indigo children ufos and 2012. i have always though that indigos are evil beings in a human mask and these videos seem to go right along with what i think. any ways check them out and let me know what you think....
there are six of them enjoy

youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah that's what most Christians think. Whatever they can't explain/contradicts the bible is instantly evil/Satan/whatever. This doesn't apply to all Christians, mind you.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I dont think that Indigo children are evil, i think their on a higher frequency than the rest of us and are more susceptible to more spirtuality related events and feelings. Their being on Earth is benevolent IMO. But nevertheless, i will still check out those YouTube vids.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is this a joke?!

Indigos are by no means evil - pure propaganda

[edit on 31-10-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

thats exactly what they want you to think, that they are not evil. watch the vids it explains it verry well..

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I watched the videos and I agree 100% my friend, it hits the nail right on the head. This is a message that everyone all over the world should watch and consider. I would consider this video presentation one of the most important ever put together.

Bravo for finding and posting this video.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Again, why do Indigo Children automatically have to be demonic? It doesn't follow at all, neither from Scripture, nor from these videos. I can see the point of much of the rest of it, but not the connection to Indigos.

Joel 2

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Subtle disinfo in regard to Indigos, imo. Do not be deceived.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What if all religion was put here to stop us from advancing any further and remaining ignorant slaves to something that hasn't ever been proven to exist?
I think thats more likely than the opposite way round.

All we have is someone's word on it which probably has been manipulated countless times.

What about the other half of the worlds population, the Muslims, Budists, Sieks?
What makes Christians right?

Why MUST we believe? Because we will all burn if we do not. Most people believe out of fear.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
yes god is merciful but at the same time his wrath should be feared.

im not that much of a fanatic but the vids bring some good points that make the mind think. right or wrong that has to be admired. so what if aliens are demons trying to seduce us with the thoughts of peace and unity but with completely alterer motives sounds plauseable, after all most people here on ats think our government is doing just that now...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
What if all religion was put here to stop us from advancing any further and remaining ignorant slaves to something that hasn't ever been proven to exist? [snip] Why MUST we believe? Because we will all burn if we do not. Most people believe out of fear.

dodgygeeza is quoted only to provide a context for my comments.

Any belief system, regardless of its name, has identical functions for the human mind. The sole purpose is to provide some framework on which to hang a world view that a person can find comforting and that provides some "answers" to mysteries.

Call it what you will; religion, paranormal, spirituality, wiccan, aryan power, agnostic.....all of them perform the same function.....to provide some explanation for the world and our existence.

Humans don't believe things from a "fear" motivation.....it is simply impossible to not believe something. Individuals may claim to be totally "open minded" and be completely willing to consider any possibility; yet, be totally unaware they are simply espousing a "belief system".

The fear occurs when people start experimenting with different beliefs and become confused, somehow afraid that another person has the "right" beliefs.....the usual result seems to be a "rubber bumper" type life...bouncing from this new idea to that new idea, generally latching onto the newest, coolest, or fullest bandwagon available. Until the next one comes along....and then they're off on a new ride....

What really pains me is, the belief that humans and our intellects are at the top of the food chain, everywhere, is disregarded. Rather, it seems the popular "fadisms" have us low on the totem pole, serving some kind of superior intellects.....Odd, that idea. But I suppose if people want to feel like lab rats....be my guest.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
yes god is merciful but at the same time his wrath should be feared.

im not that much of a fanatic but the vids bring some good points that make the mind think. right or wrong that has to be admired. so what if aliens are demons trying to seduce us with the thoughts of peace and unity but with completely alterer motives sounds plauseable, after all most people here on ats think our government is doing just that now...

Why would an all powerful diety be worried about who is worshiping it? Why would a God encompass egotism, vengence and jealousy? Sounds too human to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When Jesus shows up in the Tetragrammatr0n Space Ship and steps out like a Jedi with a light sabre..

Who is going to bust on Christianity then, eh??

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Buddha, both blasters blazing as he exits his Atomatronic Space Cruiser....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet IndigoChild has some interesting comments about this.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Demonize that which you fear.
That is the modern day "Christian" and Muslim credo isn't it?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
thats exactly what they want you to think, that they are not evil. watch the vids it explains it very well..

I'm not gonna bother watching religious propaganda. The only evil in this world is what religion has done to mankind. In the long run, it has done more harm than good.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Demonize that which you fear.
That is the modern day "Christian" and Muslim credo isn't it?

i guess in a way it is, but i have a pretty good grasp on what "indigos" claim to be and i think its a farce. there isnt one trait of an indigo that i dont fit but i am by no means here to lead the masses, or in no way am i going to pretend too. the vids arent just about indigos i brought that up cause i think its a joke, and a pretty funny one at that. the video just tries to explain 2012 aliens and what they may be.

indigos are actually a verry small part of the films maybe 5min.

[edit on 15pmu62007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Indigos are not evil in any way. In fact, Indigo children are some of the nicest most loving people I know. They would feel saddened by such propaganda like this.

Love and compassion is the foundational belief for all awakened Indigos, and they wish nothing but for everybody to strive to their fullest potential.

This video was made by the same kind of people who show up at book stores to denounce Harry Potter books.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
All you have to do is listen to what these indigo children are saying to realize that it is utterly demonic. They bash Jesus, they promote new age teachings and support various ancient pre flood myths and societies such as Atlantis and Lemuria. Their teachings are in direct contradiction of scripture. All these societies were demonic and founded by nephilim. Watch the video, it's excellent information.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That is painting them all with a pretty broad stroke, isn't it? I mean, even within Christianity we have the application of the parable of the wheat and the tares, right?

Romans 3

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

The key, I think, is what Vipassana alluded to, awakened indigos.

Romans 8

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

I have to go on here, please indulge me, with one more quote from Romans about predestination, because it shows these things are up to God, not us.

Romans 9

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join